TURKEY THREATENS EU

Turkey threatened the EU with refugees and none of you cucks are making threads about this.

Fuck, are there even any non-teenagers that aren't shills left on this board?

n-tv.de/politik/Tuerkei-droht-wieder-Fluechtlinge-zu-schicken-article17664631.html

Turkey might be a new candidate for a possible WW3 starter.

Other urls found in this thread:

sz-online.de/nachrichten/konservative-in-der-union-verlangen-kurswechsel-von-merkel-3393880.html
youtube.com/watch?v=x0i7oQpxTwk
keeptalkinggreece.com/2016/02/08/turkey-blackmailed-eu-either-e3bn-per-year-eu-accession-or-we-send-buses-full-with-refugees-to-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying the turkroaches are capable of starting anything

Russia really needs to nuke them.

I really like how everytime the EU and Turkey make a deal Turkey turns around and gives a big middle finger and threatens to destroy them with millions of shitskins every time

>linking to German news sites
every fucking time

The East of the EU might start something if Turkey continues talking shit.
This is the first time they threatened us directly, so I really hope the news reach the right-wing EU states.

>none of you cucks are making threads about this

coming from the most cuklord country on earth, that's rich. Why don't you ask your traitor overlord ?

Pretty sure Erdogan is getting bretty shakey now the American elections and a Brexit is coming closer.

He NEEDS his VISA deal before the brexit referendum starts.

Unfortunately, English sites are often too far up their own asses to report on these genuinely interesting things.

>coming from the most cuklord country on earth

Really, Belgium? Really?

>Why don't you ask your traitor overlord ?
You mean the woman that even her own fucking party is now sending letters telling her to fucking stop her idiocy?

Obviously, this doesn't fit the Sup Forums narrative, so you cucks know nothing about it.

sz-online.de/nachrichten/konservative-in-der-union-verlangen-kurswechsel-von-merkel-3393880.html

At this point i do not even care anymore.
Germany is dead.
You should be rioting on the streets right now, instead you are here.

Just let them in and everything is going to be just fine.

Who cares faggot. This is now a trump board, dont like it? Kys.

>You should be rioting on the streets right now

Germans are orderly people, lad.

Fuck of Ahmed

We need to make knowingly lying in media a crime.

Can anyone explain one reason for even considering visa free entry for Turks?

Like, what are the EU bureaucrats saying are their reasons?

Chill the fuck out, we had a few threads about this earlier and I was the first to post it here,

>Turkey is full of dissident kurds
>Turkey can be easily embargo'd
>Turkey already has Putin breathing down her neck

He has no position to threaten us and yet we let him cuck us. We could easily make his country a turbo shithole if only we had the balls to do it

I just woke up man

The hilarious irony here is that the average guy in Moscow still has it much worse than anyone in Germany.

At least we can drink our water. And the retarded energy subsidize as well as the Störerhaftung are about to be abolished.

This is the difference between Germany and other states: Our politicians fuck up and the media tries to weave a cuck narrative, but the core of the country is rural, friendly and down to earth.
We still have forces that can push back against lobbies and Israel. We aren't castrated and gagged like Americans, Turks and Russians.

IIRC it is, but no one fucking cares.
Germany's media love to lie just like any other. So the only way to get all the news is to turn autistic and compare everything at all times.

>Like, what are the EU bureaucrats saying are their reasons?
Turkey becomes our bullwark against rapefugees and we allow them free entry into the EU.
Merkel didn't quite think it through.

Hopefully the euroshits will get their act together. A large group of rapefugees isn't something an electric fence and some bear mace won't fix.

Ohh noo look at these EU fags ITT.

Why don't you go on the street and shout angry words, carry angry signs to show how angry you are with your government. And the next day you go working again like nothing happened.

EU cucks are so hilarious. Like little worthless animals. Hope you are ready for some more diversity and cultural enrichment

Keep your promises and refugees will not come :3

DELETE THIS VIDEO

Are you making a joke?
Turkey will protect you against migrant influx, by creating unlimited migration rights for Turkey.

Is that the official reason?

Or we can give some 3 million of them we have them now lmao.

we will send more goats to please you, roach-kun

>german calls others castrated and gagged
>Epitomy of cuckery
:)

>Vienna
>2 times

If EU gives us rights to migrate there, I am %100 sure only kurds will migrate. EU can have their secular, aryan kurdbros.

>there could be some ISIS guy literally walking in there with a shit-eating grin

I heard about this on tv. I doubt it will happen since it would be a suicide in the political relations with Turkey

No kurds
NOT THE KURDS

Well goat zone starts after east of Turkey, you can send a lot of, i dont mind.

That's the whole plan of your krypto kike Sultan.

Fuck. It takes some serious witchcraft to convince tens of millions of white people that black is white and up is down.

Master race? My ass. I know sheep who are more free thinking.

The BBC and ITN are badly biased, in Germany you have the term Lugenpresse. This won't be mentioned anywhere on television or in the press. Thankfully we have the internet but most people are oblivious to what is happening in the world.

Please take them. Fuck I would give 100 billion dollars for EU to take them.

Germany has always been an ally of the Turks though.

>Support syrian rebellion
>Support "moderates"
>Try to covertly support isis against kurd, mess it up
>piss of syrians
>piss off kurds
>piss off europeans
>piss off russians
>Still act smug and holier than thou about refugees.

Turkey is the new israel, acting shit and getting away with it.

Translate krautnigger. Don't post your shit here without English accompaniment.

I dont support or like Erdoğan but at least he has some balls.

>having a goat zone

ill never get tired of hearing how underdeveloped turkey really is

Roaches need not apply for a part in the new khanate.

thats why we saved Vienna 2 times, amirite?

There was. Look closely at the beginning, you can see a shaved man grinning to his friend. By june something big will happen, and you'll already know.

Turkey is currently killing itself. Erdogan is throwing everything they have into the hat and hopes that the illusion of being strong pays of and he wins the gamble.

Their tourist economy is collapsing (employs 8% of the Turks) and their reserves dipped below the critical point according to the IMF. If the EU actually remains strong on the issue for once and doesn't cave in to his threats and demands he is pretty fucked because it sets a precedent for him not being as strong as he thinks he is and there is no way to recover all those resources and trump cards he brought into this gamble so far.

Yeah because of the kurds and arabs. Go look for Turkey's worst areas and demagrophics. Also look for the money spent on these areas to understand fully. They can not be tamed and they will not.

"could"

Gib Constantinople back to Greece and blocade the turkish scum from sea. No threats and problems then.

Meh.
you reap what you sow.

Eternal Anglo will survive though.

this
israel didnt lose the support of anyone tho

You talk like that, yet Erdogan carries himself like a retarded man child just like your hated kurds.
If he keeps talking and behaving this way he will be dead soon.

> If the EU actually remains strong on the issue for once
I hope you will Hans, really do.
Time will tell.

Threatens with refugees? But isn't this what our governments want? It's like a gift - more enrichment!

That's rich coming from a country where you can be fined and jailed for saying "politically incorrect things. Enjoy your caliphate and Turkroach subhumans, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=x0i7oQpxTwk

This is what a german riot looks like.

Yes, your masters will survive pajeet.

>Turkey threatened the EU with refugees
You mean a month ago? Yes they did

i take a kurd over a turk anyday.

FYI what kurds are for turks
is the whole of turkey for europe

cucked

the visa deal was only ever a mechanizm to buy time for EU member states to prepare defenses, it will be collapsed around Merkels ears and she will be forced out of office in disgrace. Turkeys reaction will mean they won't get another sniff of accession in our lifetimes.

>I hope you will Hans, really do.

I have hopes they actually do. Right wing parties are surging in a lot of Western countries and giving Turkey visa free travel after their threats would boost them even more.
And if there is one thing politicians care about even more than their globalist bullshit it's not losing their job.

Also they are using this issue to make Schulz actually likable in Germany - it is obvious to everyone that our vice chancellor and head of the second biggest party in Germany will have to resign soon, since he brought his party to the lowest ever results since it exists. Their problem is just that they don't really have any replacement for him, so they are using a topic they know everyone with half a brain hates and let Schulz appear to be the strong man fighting for the people, preparing him to succeed Gabriel.

PRAISE THE CHANNEL

Nice global knowledge you got there. Its not true. at all.

Delusional Yank. You can talk like that when Trump wins. ( Which he wont, be ready for the shitskin dick through Hillary)

>Turkey might be a new candidate for a possible WW3 starter.
Weren't they part of the reason for WWI?

Fuck.

Maybe this the start of happenings.

Maybe we'll have 2 wars again, the first worst than the next?

>that webm

Its like real life sweden yes meme, only its in germany

doesnt that make kurds 4 times worse then? What kurds are for turks are worse than anything

Schulz is very unlikeable, I sincerely think Merkel is a better person.

YEah it was the start of the crisis hype. With all the gutmenschen jumping out of the woodworks.
This kept goin for a few weeks and now it has completly died down.
Nowadays people are just confused and angry.

no, because turkroaches are stupid, and hate kurds for no reason, so i dont give a shit about what they think.

If Schulz gets an even higher position we are seriously dead. hes the kikest of them all.

top kek, always get triggered whenever someone implies murrica is not #1.
you need to grow a thick skin.
Please do, kurd genocide best day of my life (armenian being 2nd, anzac being 3rd)
Erdoğan right now is getting desperate. He doesn't give a fuck about syria, overthrowing secularism, kurds , refugees etc whatsoever. The only thing the cares about is to secure his position.

He knows he delved into too much filth(corruption, isis, bribery, offshore accounts) and fears to be trialed in an eu human rights court or ousted by some foreign backed coup. He tries to solidify power in order to make himself secure.

I think there will be a breaking point, one cannot piss everyone and reign comfy.

Old news

keeptalkinggreece.com/2016/02/08/turkey-blackmailed-eu-either-e3bn-per-year-eu-accession-or-we-send-buses-full-with-refugees-to-europe/

THAT GET THO. PRAISE KEK. KILL ROACHES.

checked

>We still have forces that can push back against lobbies and Israel.
You literally have thought police for this.

Fuck you are smart, yet so fucking ignorant Germany.
Your content with the status quo is your downfall. Now I know why you get fucked over by politicians and why you were the losing side of both wars. You're gutless and afraid of speaking out.

Numbers confirm

cool set of repeating numbers

I cant refute because of that get all though I advise you to conduct a research on the topic and stop being one sided

Schulz is essentially the incarnation of everything wrong with politicians, but he spent the last years in Brussels, away from the attention of the average German.

Our two big parties, SPD and CDU, are both facing the problem that they have become a cult of personality where only a very few selected, maybe 1-3 per party, are relevant at all. Now they are facing the dilemma that those 1-3 have become increasingly unpopular and cannot gain them the voters favor anymore, yet they have no one left to replace them because their leaders made sure to kill off anyone's career who could threaten them.

B E Z E U G T
E
Z
E
U
G
T

>seven 7's

oh hell i fucked up

Listen to Pikachu.

Not terribly concerned by Erdogan, truth be told.
That fool has been digging his grave for months and sealed his fate when he told his somewhat sensible prime minister to take a hike.

Don't forget arabs are semites too.

It explains so much.

Sup Forums hated the refugee deal.

Damn girl, those numbers

Too bad roaches can survive nuclear war huh?

>shoot down russian jets
>send refugees to europe to spite them
FOURTEEN-FIFTY THREE

>and none of you cucks are making threads about this.

We had this thread yesterday.

Haha! :)

Turkey should have been kicked out of NATO after meddling in Iraq in 2003 and Merkel should have been hanged

Holy mother fuck.

No, we know. It's just that those strongly worded letters are about as useful as the UN's Deep Conern (tm).