Well RIP LCD Soundsystem

LCD is James through-and-through though. Anyone else is practically a session musician.

I dont really a give a fuck as long as the music good - thinking otherwise is uh... petty to sy the least

marketing on fleek

>She detailed her transition in two pieces from Grindr and Pitchfrok
>Grindr
nigga what
why there out of all places

Alt right is the new counter culture, yeah

>in which she explains
this bothers me

No one in their testosteroneless fanbase would ever care about that so I'm not sure why you think this would kill their career

the music ain't good in the first place

lol

Since when are there articles on fucking Grindr

lcd soundsystem was already "rip"

>in b4 "James raped me"

>Alt-right is the new counter culture
>Alt-right government
Makes u think

>alt right government
>democracy
>no racial politics or racial commitments
>surrounded by neo con shills and jews

Yeah ok sweetie, trump is literally Hitler after all

it's the government (spell right idiot) because the MSM failed and the counter culture won retard

lol

>spell right idiot
>spelt the same way as the first guy
What did he mean by this?

He did spell it right, you daftie.

bunch of fags, I liked them but now I can't respect them

Who the fuck is he (or she/it whatever)? I thought James was the only member of LCD Soundsystem

*DELETES ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY*

I am interested in RAC and NSBM listeners' opinions on this topic. Please reply with your perspective

>I liked them but now I can't respect them

So you lose respect for James Murphy because a member of his live band changed sex? Are you that sensitive, princess?

>>this bothers me
what a faggot

Definitely not RIP. Pitchfork will give the new LCD a BNM 9.6/10 because now they're not all white heterosexuals anymore

LCD had a ton of people that played on the albums in a small capacity, and/or live. This is one of them. They're essentially session musicians.

One of the only constant members of the band is an Asian woman

I mean most respect was lost when James decided to come back for another round.

>hey user why are you listening to The Lcd soundsystem? i didnt know you were gay....... uh

>Rip lcd soundsystem

They are not breaking up tho? A literally who is getting 5 minutes of fame cause he decided no longer to like his dick and that's it. The band doesn't get affected at all.

RIP ROCK

IMOYGEEN MY SHOCK

True

Kek

>Alt-right prides self on Trump
>Trump is the white house
What exactly are they counter to?

>He still thinks Trump is Alt-Right
Yes, goy! we totally pwned those dumb democrats! Make Isra... America Great Again!

It's pretty firmly established that the president isn't the one with all the real power in America. Not that that actually makes the alt-right the counter-culture or anything, but still.

>the producer of your favorite band reveals that he has mental illness and somehow that would affect the music
All the sound and lyrics now (are)gonna be reference to being fuck in the ass or something

who is this thicc temptress?

>the producer
Russom just played synths on one album and on one track on another and didn't contribute to the writing. It's not going to make a difference.

Why do people say this when they gave Kevin Abstract's American Boyfriend (an album literally about being gay and black) a 6

Pitchfork does that with anything from the Brockhampton lot

hardboiledbabe on RYM, dont know her jewish name.

I'm more worried about the singles so far

LITERALLY WHO? LCD soundsystem is nobody but James. They're just there to play his music.

>right wing
>counter culture

counter to democratic culture, yeah
RW has always been about the reactionary culture

You gotta know about that asian chick though

>Regressively maintaining the status quo
>Counter culture
Rightists are this fucking stupid

This. Their "retirement" was just a money/popularity grab. They weren't even gone for a full 5 years.

>i only look at grindr for the articles