T

I think you are a handsome and manly non-cuck user

High test.

Low test. Same thing that makes them beta to begin with

Tfw started balding at 18.

>vision problems
>lost 80% of the hair on my scalp

Am i a cuck?

Too much estrogen in their system. Possibly from soy products growing up, possibly from water systems not being able to properly filter urine from birth control pill users

Too much sugar growing up.

Most vision problems aren't genetic, it's actually caused by the lens in your eye adapting to read closer images while you were a kid, and stiffening. That's why most kids with glasses are "nerdy" and excel in reading.
Humans weren't exactly made to read things close up while also being able to see things clearly far away. It's kind of a compromise.

Except baldness is caused by dht, not estrogen

If you started taking estrogen you would actually begin to reverse male pattern baldness (among other things, of course)

Aren't Greeks the record holder of male baldness rates?

>every man in my family 100% bold by age 21
>start balding at 17
>hop on dat propecia
>23 now
>no side effects
>hairline receded 0.15 inches on my left temple, that's it

feels good to make a good use of science

HIGH TEST

>mfw -12 myopia
>literally cannot live without glasses

feels bad man

That's still defective genes in a round-about way.

>eyes so weak they have to specialize

At least you got your boldness

More like useful idiots to the Jewish agenda

Fuck you guys. I am nearly bald and i am not a cuckold. I do admit that there must be something in our genes as i was a submissive bitch most of my life until i went insane.

Now i go around telling gypsies to stop dealing drugs on my street and calling them shitskins.

Has this guy poked his head up at all recently?

honestly, is there any truth to this?
the whole birth control (hormones) in the water supply thing?
I mean, it would be a huge scandal, wouldn't it?
and at least some scientists couldn't resist the publicity and fame that a well founded study that proved negative effects of female hormones in the water supply would bring them.

intelligent men tend to have hair loss. note that most retards and simple minded men appear to have every hair they were born with.

some intelligent and thoughtful men go off the rails, however, and become like aids-skillrex. it can't be helped.

Yeah, just look at this bald cuck

It does not mean you are a cuck you brain dead Slavic nigger. It means you're losing your male features but not gaining any female features, which turns you into the leftist definition of "gender neutral"

Like some types of acne, hair loss comes from high levels of DHT.
DHT is made of Testosterone.

This happens because DHT stimulates several glands, including the sebaceous glands.
Too much sebum kills hair follicles (and causes acne).

If you are Male, and don't "spend" your testosterone, you are going bald, have oily skin and most likely had acne as a teen.

By "Spend" testosterone you mean fucking and being active, right?

>Slavic nigger
3/4 of my grandparents had blonde hair and blue eyes

You are probably your average meri burger who does not know who he is mixed with. Might be a gypsy, might be a turk. who knows right?

I'm bald and very oily, but I avoided acne, though I have a lot of blackheads.
How does one spend his testosterone?

I would think so.

I just workout 3 times a week and I'm fine.
Had acne until 24.

>Falling for divide and conquer
shoo shoo puppet of jew

Is actually not /spending/, its more like, if you don't keep your test HIGH, it becomes DHT.

So, you have to do shit that INCREASE test.

Ask /sci/ or /fit/

I'm just a Sup Forumstard

I thought it was due to lack of sun exposure that caused the eyes to grow more and therefore worsen vision

I am not sure who is jewing who.

>I mean, it would be a huge scandal, wouldn't it?
I think the reason it doesn't get talked about too much is because there's nothing you can really do about it, there's no way in hell you'll be able to ban contraceptive pills, that's not happening, and it would cost a fortune to retrofit all the water treatment facilities to be able to deal with the hormones in the water supply, assuming that's even possible. It's just a part of life now.

>and at least some scientists couldn't resist the publicity and fame that a well founded study that proved negative effects of female hormones in the water supply would bring them.
Yeah I'm sure conducting a study that raises serious issues with the female contraceptive pill wouldn't be controversial at all, it's not like it's original introduction was controversial or anything, reproductive rights is such an apolitical issue.

Stop. You won't force this meme.

TFW still not balding into my 20s

I'm scurred its gonna start any day now

because all OP does is looking at cucks

Are you kidding me?

stress hastens the balding.
So don't stress.

Does hair like that look like dog ears to anyone else?

The more important question is: why don't cucks with receeding hairlines don't get appropriate haircuts? Just get a normal short haircut when you have to deal with that but don't wear your hair long! Otherwise you'll end up looking like a Hipster version of the Comic Book Guy!

>A FUCKING WHITE MALE

pls leave riff-raff alone.

That has been debunked already.
It's not caused by high test. It's caused by a combination of high testosterone and high estrogen.
His testosterone is probably around average, it's estrogen that's fucking his shit up.

>tfw all men in my family had and still have glorious manes
>tfw 26 and not receding at all
>mature hairline, but hair thick as bricks
feels good to inherit these genes

>male pattern balding
>losing male features
pick one

receding fag cucks detected.

Too much yang qi.

Must expel yang qi vigorously.

Have some racial pride my indo european brother

It's not caused by high test or high estrogen. It's is caused if your follicles are sensitive to DHT.

Btw, I'm bald. It's shitty at first, then you like it.

If some kind of pill men were taking would be making women unhealthy you can sure as hell bet it would be banned.
This issue makes me mad as hell. Fucking sluts are ruining it for everyone, once again.

Going against your biological needs is stressing.

i am thinking of implanting hair, have you tried it?

Huh, I had this happen to me at 20. I was like "sure whatever, not like I was getting pussy anyway"

Don't do it. Just buzz it.

There will be better shit out in the next 5-10 years. Take a hard pass.

shilling this hard, just buzz it

I guess i will wait, i am not even that much bald yet, there is just like a medium bald spot on my spot on my scalp

Try a buzz haircut to see how it looks.

I did that and some nigger on the street thought i was a skinhead nazi and beat me up

You live in brazil, just stab or shoot the fucking nigger, hueheu

Are there insects burrowed under his forehead or something? That's fucking gross.

Actually you just get guns here if you live in a favela, else you are fucked

By Sup Forums's standards, I've had a receding hairline since I was 12 years old. I don't understand what constitutes bald anymore.

Thats not a receding hairline, thats called a high forehead

low test

Not at all...

Test kills hairgrow.. so if anything..

not even close to being a coherent observation

Jesus fuck Finland that's fucking disgusting. I'm going to go scratch my scalp for the next hour.

It's because lefties have a bigger brain, higher IQ, and more Neanderthal admixture.

RIGHTARDS BTFO

>Are there insects burrowed under his forehead or something?

Yup. They burrow into the libtard's skull and eat his brain. Have you never wondered why libtards are so stupid?

this will probably be me in 5 or so years

Check PRP therapy, its magic

Same mate, I'm kinda just embracing it though, I'm a strong 9/10 despite the hairline so may just keep a 2/3 on top (blonde hair) grow a little stubble and go for the jason statham type of look

I'm only 20 too, ah

Lift weights and rock that shit

What fixes balding.

genetically it happens to my family but im not ready to give up my hair yet.

Nope, if anything its the opposite, but in general just random if your hairline is sensitive to dihydrotestosterone.

live healthy

if you wanna kill your body, go on propecia.

>receding hairline
>shitty vision
>short
>hungry skeleton

fuck, I have all cuck features ;_;