What was the moral of the story?

What was the moral of the story?

Black and White makes things look Dramatic for the Sisko and Tyler Durden's racist personality as he fucks that slut witch from the Craft,

which we call art.

Racism in America is a vicious unending cycle

>inb4 stormfags

Hate is useless baggage, for both black and white.

Achieves nothing but misery for others and yourself.

>Whats the moral of the story.
That racisim is justified.
>Guys dad is a fire fighter.
>Fighting a fire in a black neighborhood.
>GIBS ME DAT kills him.
>Son becomes racist.
>Kills black people who are stealing his car.
>Goes to jail.
>Gets out with new found wondermint of "black people are ok"
>Brother then gets murdered by a black kid.

The lesson is, never relax I suppose.

>Around blacks, don't relax

To check my 5

Don't you understand? It's REAL!

Niggers ruin everything

Around blacks, never relax

So I suppose that blacks should start killing off whites and whites should start killing off black for past and present grievances caused by individuals who do not speak for the people of that group who haven't committed those crimes?

Bravo.

Niggers, Jews; Bad news

Niggers gonna nig

t. Sam Raimi

>past and present grievances

Like? You mean slavery, KKK, and Jim Crow? If they wanted to get back at them then they would stop voting Democrat. You know, the party solely behind all of those things?

That we should feel bad that Jews have been persecuted for over 5000 years

Well no fucking shit, you think I don't know that?

It's okay by me.

The jew's argument in that scene made no sense.

>Oy vey blacks are criminal because they've experienced so much persecution
>da joos experienced so much persecution too

Yet jews aren't mass chimp-out looter gangbangers. He disproved his own point.

Jews are worse because they steal on a much more massive level.

What came first, the mass criminality or the persecution?

I'm not arguing that point, but the jew backed himself into a corner where his only options are either admitting that jews are criminal scum because of muh persecution or admitting blacks are criminal scum regardless of persecution.

Killing niggers CAN be fun.

In the end niggers will kill you

Thoughts on his haircut? Is it effay

nigs gonna nig.

nah he's better with the hair, bad skull

hatred, no matter who it is derived from, will not make our lives any better, but worse, and we must heed to the better angels of our nature to rise above it.

before Sup Forums storm

it's about how viciously exhausting and miserable holding onto that hate can really be.

Sam Raimi is a Jew and is married to an African-American man. When will this meme end?

>tfw Norton fucked up the movie because he refused to film the written final scene where he shaves his head again, showing that violence begets violence

Hate creates more hate. Edward Norton was angry because his dad was killed by niggers and then he raised in little brother with ideals similar to him. But in the end that wasn't going bring his dad back and would only create more problems. Reason why the original ending was Norton shaving his head, time is a flat circle.

Niggers Jews Bad News

the white man marches on

Around niggers
Don't relax

It would have been a bit more impacting desu

That hate only breeds more hate but you should never relax around blacks

Southern democrats of the time period when Jim Crow was in place and the KKK was at its peak have more in common with today's Republicans. Democratic presidents and members of congress were the ones who were pushing for the civil rights movements for African Americans.

tl:dr Strom Thurmond democrats =/= Northern or Democrats of today.

your reading of the 'factions' is as a false linearity as "kkk were democrats"

your kind are literally saying colorblindness is racism, killing whites isnt bad because racism=prejudice+power and cheering on activists asking for segregation and black supremacy

jew supports BLM in order to divide the goyim and destroy white people

When in packs, crackers become tribal degenerates.

I HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO

Sometimes you have to deal drugs in prison to make it. That or you get bum raped.

Yes, race war now.

White nazis will fuck you in the butt if you're an idealist and call them out on their hypocrisy.

Couldn't have referenced everything better myself

Elliot Gould should have stuck to good films like MASH and The Long Goodbye.

That SJW bullshit is bullshit indeed, but it doesn't mean you should hate all black people. That stereotypes exist for a reason, but that doesn't mean you should generalize entire groups by those stereotypes.

Danny said it at the end, in short: Life's too short to go around being pissed off all the time.

I love that scene because it's the greatest depiction of someone getting redpilled I've ever seen on film. That guy's argument about Jews and just his face the whole time was fucking priceless.

Keep that 45 cocked and locked while you're fucking your goth gf up the ass on a nazi flag.

i think i have body dysmorphia cause i used to consider him jacked as fuck and now he seems tiny and skinnyfat

Even though you're right, it's not funny and won't get any (You)s. Write something funny or bombastic.

I mean tbf that particular screengrab doesn't exactly do his physique in that movie justice

he needs more scoops

This and kek

Damn Derek

Jews always win

>durrr de joos and de blacks r bad
Fuck off. This movie is great; as anij said before me, stereotypes are there for a reason (nazis being retarded, fat drunkards and blacks being bullying thugs) but people can change quite easily. The twist shows that a life of hatred and racism (both sides) leads nowhere - the black kid is more than likely jailed for life/has to live with the burden of killing someone and the White kid is dead despite turning around. Of course it was just too late for both of them.

The black kid probably wouldn't even make the local news irl and got off in 4 years while leftists pretended his place in prison statistics was some injustice

Or was reported as a school shooting with the implications that the gunman was white

>breitbart
>right wind equivalent of nowthis

ok so it didnt happen?

only the shittiest media covered it?

how about that? aint that some shit?

Hey man he walked into the prison yard and benched like 175 lbs for like 12 reps with no warmup

That's decent

>The lesson is, never relax I suppose.
funny thing is, the writer probably secretly meant that to be the point.
Ending was changed though for PC bullshit and he was pissed plus it turned him into a hack.

>give blacks a chance
>they shoot another family member

>push antiwhite pogrom/Rwanda tier propaganda
>hide the killings
motherfucker

oh sure that was great

just saying visually, im like "it needs to put out more fear" but its probably hollywood superhero media brainwashing shit

White people are bad and talking back to black people will get you killed bigot

Blacks are the ones who killed his father, even though his father was literally just a firefighter doing his job (the film weakly attempts to justify this by having the father have quasi-racist beliefs to imply that he somehow "deserved" it).
Blacks are the ones who robbed Derek's house and got him sent to prison.
A black kid shoots Derek's brother in the end even though the kid literally never brought any sort of physical violence against him.

The moral is that niggers are the ones committing the actual, tangible crimes but apparently somehow whitey deserves it for thinking bad no-no thoughts sometimes (but not acting on them).

this.

tolerate thugs bullying and threatening the life of whites even when they are nerds. Accept blacks will kill and rape your family if you challenge them in play ie basketball. Be submissive to blacks, don't hold hate in your heart. It's baggage, unlike niggers.

>the film weakly attempts to justify this by having the father have quasi-racist beliefs to imply that he somehow "deserved" it
no it didn't. the father's racist views were revealed to show why derek had really become racist. It wasn't even shown until the end of the movie i believe.

Evil racist people exist in every race.

Oy vey! This is a very hateful post indeed, the SPLC has been duly notified!

>dad told him that some affirmative action book they were reading in class was nigger bullshit
>this is what catalyzed his racist beliefs, not that his dad was literally murdered by niggers

this movie is so bad I used to think it was good but after rewatching in my later years, it's just dull and out of place.

That basket ball court scene is just stupid and the ending pisses me off.

Well duh, the movie literally says that. Granted right before he's murdered, but still.

after, but it says a lot that dumb kids think "the message" is what the narrator literally says out loud

That hate is "baggage" for whites, but a righteous struggle for blacks

>the only director he's ever worked with twice was Wes Anderson

I find it odd that he would love Wes and doing his movies. For some reason it just seems like he wouldn't be into them.

The kid brother was basically a good person and not even truly racist, he didn't care about the white power shit just wanted to impress is brother.

>he dies for no reason at all just because some gang banger gave him a dirty look and he helped a fellow student out who was getting bullied

that part still pisses me off...

yes you idiot. Danny literally says so in narration. It's basically word of god.

Not him but the democrats and republicans basically switched idealogies after the Civil Rights Act due to their primary voter bases switching. All you have to do is look at voting demographic blocs over time to see there was a major shift. The south was Democratic prior to that, it's why people called them Dixiecrats. It's why the first Republican president pushed abolitionist policies.

It's all just rebranding, really. To say the democrats and republicans were the same things then that they are now in either party is just plain wrong. It's like saying the Whig party never changed.

This, especially the "life's too short" part

Didn't he not really buy into the stuff his dad said until he was killed?

>we cant look through the lens of "democrats/republicans" but we can through the concept of "north/south", that's the linearity we should follow so i can feel good
pathetic

it's like saying "Eisenhower was against Hitler therefore he was a black-lovin democrat"