I just took a real live cock up my ass for the very first time. Not sure what to think about it yet

I just took a real live cock up my ass for the very first time. Not sure what to think about it yet.

>in my 30s
>married, with children.
>wife's kinky, likes diapers and pee. Wants to try pegging. Myself, I'm into feet.
>we try pegging a few times. Out of those times, I actually enjoyed it a couple times.
>wife can get off by doing this, I think it's hot.
>I start experimenting with anal masturbation when I'm alone.
>find the spot and start really enjoying the feeling. Doing ths frequently now.
>wife pegs me some more, but I realize she doesn't know how to fuck, or what the hell she is doing.
>I'm still curious.
>can't find tranny, really preferred because not sexually attracted to men at all.
>resort to CL ad.
>get some emails, reply to a couple of them
Then I wasn't interested at all for a few months. Out of the blue one day I get an email. One of the guys I was talking to before wanted to know if I was still interested. I had some free time so I thought "fuck it, why not?"
cont.

cont.
>knock on guy's door.
>lets me in, leads me to his bedroom, he's a little bit older than me but in good shape.
>he shows me his bed and starts getting undressed
>I do the same, and he has me lay on my back.
>I can feel a lubed finger or two slowly push inward
>I'm so nervous I'm shaking.
>he takes his time and finally enters me slowly. He asks if I'm alright.
So, here it wasn't so good. It wasn't uncomfortable really, it just simply wasn't a turn on. I was trying not to look at him. He has me flip over.
>I can feel him pumping into me, brushing my prostate.
>the guy had terrible rhythm and can't consistently stroke my prostate, I was getting frustrated.
>I flip over again, tell him to push my legs way back and fuck me hard
He grunted and groaned when I said that, instant turnoff.
>saying things like "you like that cock in your ass, don't you? You wanna be my fuckboy?" and "there is nothing wrong with this hole at all mmmm"
Creeped me the fuck out. Anyway:
>pushes my legs back, fucks me hard like I asked.
>feels AMAZING, I can feel precum oozing out all over my belly.
>my dick is not hard at all, the guy keeps losing strength and has to take breaks
>I'm jerking off now, and quivering with anticipation.
>every time I get close, he grunts some "aahh yeeaah" shit and I lose the edge
>I finally just get up, say "thanks" and leave.
>get home, grab wife's gspot vibe, hit the shower.
>blow largest load of my life.
So, lessons I've learned:
>next time, just masturbate, I'm better at hitting my prostate than they are.
>I'm not gay.

Okay. Just had to get that off my chest. Bye now.

bro u gay

Yeah nigga, you gay.

>I'm not gay.

I mean... Come on.

>I can feel him pumping into me
>Not gay
Pick one faggot

sounds like you are a gay man that had sex

You gay fo sho

Not gay at all. I'm not even close to being sexually attracted to men at all.

And, now that I have tried it once, I can definitively say that I'm straight. I don't have to be curious any longer.

Either you've been memed into being straight or you've been memed into being gay

Yeah bro.. it's not a great as you think it will be in your head. Masturbating to the idea is always way better than actually getting fucked.

Certainly fully agree.

Well, I sure do NOW anyway.

I learned a lot today. About myself and....other stuff too.

It isn't gay if the balls dont touch, let alone if there are no balls at all

Thanks for sharing, Sup Forumsro.

I like doing ass stuff with my gf, and she keeps saying how hot it'd be for a guy to fuck me (with her there). She was starting to win me over, but your story confirmed that I shouldn't do something if I'm not fully into it.

Liking ass stuff /= gay

But it sounds like if he wasn't vocal and didn't get tired so easily then you would've came. Sooooo

Don't worry, you'll be fine if you said nohomo after.

Yeah I don't think I'll be doing it again.

But like I said, at least I know now.

Just pray the gay away

Hmm....

You make a good point though.

I dunno, I couldn't even get hard the entire time. I did get close to orgasm but never got hard. Also, there was just something else in the way, not sure what, but I'm pretty sure it was the fact that I was being railed up the butt by another man. I just couldn't get off.

Bro I've been with a couple guys, you may not be gay, but you're probably not 100% straight either. I would keep trying, you'll find a good fuck eventually.

I'm not so sure I want to hunt for a good lay. That would likely involve me taking a bunch more dicks up the ass. I'm not out to fuck men, really. Just wanted to have someone who knows what they're doing give me some prostate stimulation I guess.

how did the cock actually feel up your ass? uncomfortable? full? weird?

Good at times, and just like a cock in my ass at others, I think. Awkward.

I love prostate stimulation, I do it at home with dildos, and it feels really good. But there's not a man attached to it, so....I dunno

I kinda liked it but I was also disgusted by the man simultaneously??

but he didn't cum in your ass?

He was wearing a condom, but yeah I told him he should finish before I left. He came in my ass while wearing a rubber. I didn't want to be rude.

gay

>but you've been fucked in the ass
ops gay

top kek

>im not gay
my sides