How does Sup Forums feel about Joe Rogan

How does Sup Forums feel about Joe Rogan

Other urls found in this thread:

iloveoldschoolmusic.com/h-towns-dino-passed-away-but-his-daughters-beautiful-grown-up-now/2/
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>DUDE THIS WOMAN CAN BEAT UP ANY MAN EVEN MALE FIGHTERS LMAO

he's a fucking hack

/brings mic closer......

he's a globalist cuck

typical wealthy elite

DUDE

>he's poor
>he's mad at rich people
kys my friendo

pseudoscience/snake oil peddling meathead

Broscientist but he's an OK guy. His podcast is good, at least when he has interesting hosts.

homosexuality is a sin

He pushed the Ronda Rousey meme and has yet to admit he was wrong. He also is a hypocrite since he defends Amy Schumer stealing jokes.

Hes a fake smart person

He admitted he was wrong on the UFC 207 post fight cast.

pseudo-intellectual, company man, comedy sucks

no he's just a curious dumbass

In the past 3 years or so he has seriously started believing his own hype. He's been told he's a nu-age alpha male spiritual guru for so long that he actually believes it.

Went from listening to everything he put out to barely being able to sit through a single episode of his podcast. Arrogant cunt who can't stop himself from interrupting and putting down his guests at every opportunity and thinks his pseudo intellectual pot talk is worth 12 hours of podcasting a week

I will add that the only time he's bearable is when he is talking about MMA or boxing because he is a failed fighter and has enough reverence for fighters to check his colossal ego for a few minutes

......thinks every woman is hot, especially Honda

>his podcast is good
>when he has interesting hosts

He's basically the Karl Pilkington of the US but with less self-awareness and an inflated sense of self.

How is he a failed fighter?

>How does Sup Forums feel about Joe Rogan

iloveoldschoolmusic.com/h-towns-dino-passed-away-but-his-daughters-beautiful-grown-up-now/2/

He's a loudmouth faggot

No matter the topic he steer the conversation to:

>wolves/coyotes
>dmt/psychedelics
>mma
>bow hunting

Its getting old.

that's his step daughter

Are there still autists on this board who spew the whole
>Rogan could be a title winning champion but he chooses not to
Some of the funniest shit I've seen posted on this board

He was alright in Newsradio.

Simply a pseud

no he's 50

>Wolves/Coyotes
>Not Chimps

Fucking casual. Anyway, I really do like Joe Rogan. Seems like a normal guy despite having more money than God.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

Never noticed the parallels before

But that's wrong. He might be a huge fag but he progressed to the highest point possible for TKD is the United States.

Never seen youtube comments so based.

He can be okay depending on the guest, but he has a tendency to track back to the same topics again and again, and he can get pretty unbearable when he starts trying to sound smarter and more informed than he is. Especially the pseudo science and new age supplements and shit.

lmao

I only know him from UFC announcing, which he sucks at

Joe Rogan's wife was married to an african-american musician who died.

he's an idiot surrounded by idiots that sometimes gets nice people on his program

>Ronda Rousey could beat 50% of the mens bantamweights
>Ronda Rousey would "fuck Brice Lee up"
>"Once in a lifetime doesn't apply to Ronda Rousey. It's once EVER in human history."

He's a fucking mug who says whatever pops into his drug-addled mind.

Awful comedian too.

I watched his newest Netflix stand-up special the other day. He has definately lost his comedy touch.

> a pretty good guy
> too high to know what he's talking about half the time
> was decent hack comedian for high people 10 yrs ago
> 10 later nothings changed
> Honda housey bandwagon
> couldn't see her for what she truly was
> shits on gastelum for being unable to make weight
> kid was literally in the hospital from trying to make 170
> calls him unprofessional
> Joe "I think weight cuts are extremely dangerous and unnecessary" Rogan
> he's just an example of how all over the place being 50 and a chronic weed smoker makes you
> shills supplements
> is on steroids

also unironically a faggot

isn't Joe like 4'3?

Yes

He's a goof

two sides of the same coin tbqh

I appreciate his commentary and podcast. His podcast should be used as a template for other podcasts.

You can criticize him for not being perfect, but he makes an honest effort to be mindful and a good conversator. Powerful Joe Rogan.

look at this nuthugger. he's already swarmed by yes men, you don't need to be like this, he won't notice you.

What do I stand to gain by giving an anonymous opinion?

It's more honest than the people that constantly shit on him but coincidentally listen to every podcast he puts out. Should I be one of those dishonest hypocrites?

I like him most of the time.

His reactions to internet animal videos are the best. Him commentating animal fights is gold.

He knows a lot about fighting and martial arts, so I just watch the short videos about that.

I don't believe there is anything hypocritical about being a fan at first but eventually noticing how awful and repetitive he is and then not listening anymore.

how the fuck do people listen to his 3 hours, 5 daysa week podcasts

how do hyou even have time for that shit

He has a great ass. It's round and muscular, it's like a rock. I bet I couldn't even get my cock in it.

Let me tell you something you might not know about me, Joe Rogan...

podcasts don't require all of your attention. Especially ones as repetitive as jre. You can just leave it on in the background while doing other shit.
It's like saying that you're too busy to listen to music

not that i'm trying to shit on it, but what's the point of the podcast if you aren't paying attention to it?

what the fuck? then what is the point of listening to a podcast if you arent paying attention?

music is one thing, you dont really have to pay attention you can listen to the rhythm. but come on you should be paying attention to a podcast

this is dishonest shitposting

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
-ALPHA BRAIN
-SHROOMTECH
-KRILL & MCT OIL
-PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
-Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
--Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

it helps with the loneliness

iktf senpai

>>DUDE THIS WOMAN CAN BEAT UP ANY MAN EVEN MALE FIGHTERS LMAO

you're retarded, he says the exact opposite. watch his newest special.

when has he ever said he was in favor of globalism?

I swear you faggots are just making shit up at this point.

he said he was wrong about rousey and that she lost to a better fighter.

He has also promoted the Tosh video that shits on Schumer and called her a thief.
MANY TIMES

why are you commenting on something you don't know much about?

underrated post.

Stern turned me on to that bit

>"Ronda can beat 50% of the bantamweight roster"- Rogan

kys redban I'm not watching your master's reddit tier standup

THAT'S SHIT KARL

PLAY ANOTHER RECORD

DMT bro, let me repeat that D M T. If you haven't done Dmt you haven't lived life. I pretend to be smart when really I'm a fucking retard.

>because we..
*leans into mic*
>we live in some strange times man..
>guy like trump running around the white house grabbing people by the pussy
*inhales deeply*
>jamie pull up some pictures of the meteor crater in flagstaff
>look at the fucking size of this thing man
*mutters under his breath*
>we got bigger problems to worry about

He's kind of a pseudo-intellectual asshole, but I still probably wouldn't mind hanging out with him. He seems like the kind of guy who will always keep the conversation interesting whether or not I agree with him. I also generally agree with opinions on fighting and sports in general, so we could find common ground there

>well no because
*brings the mic closer*
>every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change. i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland-
>jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
>look at that ...
>yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

I see him as the fear factor host.