dgaf

The more you spam it, the more i never listen to it and insult you

finally someone good decides to release an album this year

2017 has been a fucking disappointment

Looks like some generic middle class white kid's first bandcamp project
fuck off back to facebook with your meme speak nigger
I won't listen to it either

I'm hyped as fuck my N-word
I hope it's a healthy balance of Cherry Bomb and Wolf.

Oh whoops, I forgot I'm on Sup Forums, I have to act like I'm better for not listening to anybody from Odd Future.

don't have facebook
hope your family dies
you are a generic middle class white kid
>just got hoed bitch

has is leaked yet?

Go back to tumblr than you fucking mongoloid ape

agreed hopefully Tyler can be the first rapper to come out with a project this year that's not 7/10 or worse

>generic middle class white kid

I'm not white you human filth coon

>>generic middle class white kid

I'm not white you banjo lipped baboon

I'm not white you subhuman ghetto monkey

I'm not white you kfc lover jigaboo

Okay okay I'm white you win

I'm not white you Magilla Gorilla
yo fuck off I'm not white you shitskinned nappyhead imitator

I'm not white you oar tugger primate

look at this white kid

can you guys get a fucking room please

he's white, middle class and named 'charles'

I'm not white you rope-straightener Schwarzenigger
No fuck off you cotton picker spook

can someone rec me some more shit like 911? soft vocals over a solid beat is goat.

I'm not white you lowlife tree-swinger

this is a good thread.

>hoed
for sure

I'm not white you watermelon addict welfare leech

Saturation exists

X FEATURE IMMINENT

I'm not white you plow jockey niggeroid
I'm not white you nurple nanner

the sad thing is that most people on this board act this way unironically when discussing an artist that they don't like. And I'm guilty of doing it too when it comes to hating on Grimes

I really hope this album is more like wolf and not like cherry bomb (which was complete shit)

I still stand by Wolf being one of his bests and to hear him rapping in that same vein on 911 and Who Dat Boy while filtering out all the angsty stuff that hasn't aged well is super exciting.
I also feel like he's getting better production-wise, like the beat on 911 starts out questionable but once the drums kick in it gives it a real authentic groove which is something he couldn't quite pull off on Cherry Bomb, except for Okaga CA and Find Your Wings

i really like the sound of wolf, but holy fuck are the lyrics cringy... instrumental album when?

WHO D A T BOY FUCKING SUCKS AND HIS LAST ALBUM SUCKED AND HIS OTHERS WERE 5/10 AT BEST THERE IS NO WAY THIS WILL BE GOOD GO FUCK YOURSELFS

Please God no

no one cares if you are white dude

you are just a fucking loser

I hope he learned from his mistakes and doesn't give us another cherry bomb

>guy uses 'generic white kid' as a put down
>then gets called 'generic white kid'
>then just says more racist shit while professing to 'not be white'

what a fucking loser

Can someone explain why people hate X so much? It's starting to become like normies and Kanye back in the graduation era, where people hate on him just because it's him and it's a meme to hate him. Or like Donald Trump today. What's wrong with his music or even him as a person?

>inb4 manlet
>inb4 nigger
>inb4 white fanbase (you should check out the pasty scene at a Chance concert)

edgy lyrics
edgy aesthetic
2muchedge4me

beat a gay dude up in prison because he was staring at him and acted like it was a cool thing to do, beat up
his girlfriend apparently and accused drake of """"stealing"""" a flow and then proceeds to think its ok to talk
shit about his mom.

if you are over 18 and listen to him there is no hope for you in life

I'm not white you bergie beggar
I'm not white you buckwheat
I'm not white you bootlipped bingo-bongo

You people forget that Tyler was once an edgy, hungry 19 year old with an extremely zealous and dedicated fanbase. Why wouldn't T fuck with him?

white inside

I'm not white you buffalo soldier

>beat a gay dude up in prison because he was staring at him and acted like it was a cool thing to do, beat up his girlfriend apparently

I stand by anyone beating up faggots. Also it's said his girlfriend got jumped and tried to pin it all on him.

>accused drake of """"stealing"""" a flow and then proceeds to think its ok to talk shit about his mom.
Oh I see. You're just a Drake stan. Nevermind.

I'm not white you burnt match

>Can someone explain why people hate X so much?

Because he's a fucking novelty act you mong. How can you listen to music for this long and not recognize when something isn't worthy of praise.

I'm an X fan but the Drake beef is retarded and unnecessary.
Not even a Drake fan

People said the exact same thing about Tyler.

blanco

I'm not white you chicken bandit

the Drake beef brought popularity. That's all it was there for. No reason for Drake stans to get all worked up. Who the fuck cares about Drake's mom?

maybe not but you are repressed homosexual

I'm not white you cocoa puff

>stans

I'll check your trips but please watch your language...

Don't tell me what to do you chocolate ice cream

>stans
>stan
>stanny stannyson
>$tanny $tannyson
>$
>Auti$m
>Anonymou$
I've got you all figured out user

If you haven't noticed, this place is basically hiphopheads

there have been plenty of great albums, get better taste

everyone ITT needs to >>>/reddit/

Of course I was "baiting" retard. Do you seriously think I was super pissed when I was posting some niche racial slur I found on the internet everytime the guy posted >generic middle class white?

E D G Y

didn't you use the term "generic middle class white" first?

what a fucking idiot you are

this

fuck off retard

I'm not white you porch glue monkey

I'm leaving this thread.

Goodbye user :(
Nice double dubs btw

is he actually calling it "scum fuck flower boy"

I unironically want you to die

lol

also
>muh digits
>PRAISE LE KEK

To be honest i kind of stopped fucking with tyler after cherry bomb dropped, but this new stuff got me hyped though. Album cover looks great, kind of already getting a wolf vibe but more mature and progressed. Excited to see what happens. Have learned to not get my hopes to high with tyler though.

internet nerds

>hating on artists you like to fit in on Sup Forums
>liking Grimes
I don't say this often but you are a faggot my man

loser

I just wanted to say this a really excellent thread, keep up the good work boys

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

we all know whos who
only takes very little to fuck your entire life up

IS

THIS

You sound edgy as fuck bro
Who are you even talking about btw?

Probably the most reddit thread I've ever seen on this website

REAL