Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-0atBI-QC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably the worst skit on the show so far

he's the garden, he's the cure
strange bright wild love
king of the dove

*best

whoa. .... so worldly........what a patina......how is this possible. ....

please leave me alone, i just want to be left alone. do not bother me, i just want to be left alone. i tell you 'leave me alone' and you still bother me. why you do this? every morning i put cocoa butter on my skin, so that my skin has the healthy glow. now leave me alone. i dont want this. you try to give me this, i dont want this. i want to be left alone.

every morning i wake up, i go outside. the first morning, i find a snake and i kill the snake. the second morning, i go outside. another snake. the same color, the same size. i kill the snake.

the third morning. the third morning, i go outside, there is a snake and right before i kill the snake, the snake looks up at me and he says to me 'i just want to be left alone, why you do this?' i left the snake alone.

i find no more snakes in the morning.

I'm seeing this spammed everywhere, what the fuck is it?

i thought this was the funniest part of the show. the other 2 guys parts not so much. am i a pleb?

LOL SO RANDOM XD

Nigger BTFO!

million dollar extremes world peace. its a turbo contrarian show that Sup Forums has adopted because one of the creators shit talks liberal identify politics

he also kills niggers irl

What about it is contrarian? Every comedian makes fun of things, it's their job.

lost it at darkchild and peanut arbuckle

Sup Forums didn't "adopt" it. Sam Hyde and MDE were always popular there.

>bloopy doopy
>slur slur
>stutter words
>fart fart
>things people don't ususally say
what happened to jokes

how can one man be so based?

the last guy crashing was the punchline though

youtube.com/watch?v=U-0atBI-QC4

most male comedians dont blatantly make funny of womens age or call them used up whores, do black face, etc. its selling point is that its intentionally not politically correct

thats not possible. they cant have "always" been popular there. They had to become popular there. And it become popular there because the political views mde presents mirror some of Sup Forumss politics. hence adopting it. kys

single mom Charls looked exactly my ex. got a weird vibe watching that part.

like, woah, i fucked a blond Charls! neat!

Does anyone besides teenagers find this funny? It's in the same shit bucket as h3h3 and filthy frank.

That doesn't make it contrarian.

>h3h3 and filthyfrank

fuck you

My point is that Sam Hyde has been big there for a long time before he got a tv show. Congrats on being an autist.

this character is literally me. its like MDE took a vid of my high school life

what am i missing here

single moms are dregs to society

also charls is so fuckable

yes but wheres the funny

not all of mde wp is meant to be funny. this bit, the /fit/ guy and the gambling dad are more like social commentary. mde wp really makes you think sometimes

why does it took so long for a conservative comedian like Sam Hyde with his caliber to appear? There are so many liberal comedian nowadays and we only have Sam Hyde. kinda sad really

>it's a charls wears a wig episode

you mean... almost every episode so far? He's been a woman in 2/4 episodes this season

not really complaining. i find charls in a wig really hot. i kinda wish he's a trap irl

it's not really criticizing single moms but all those that try to normalize it and promote it as some kind liberalization for women

THEY CALL ME DAVID DUKE

When does this get funny? I don't care about the neckbeard white pride angle of this.

you just don't get it

I understand it. He's angry about niggers dating white women and wants quotas so more whites are represented in "jewish media".

I don't want political nonsense in my comedy though. So again, when does it get funny?

t. 16 year old thinking this is "deep"

because liberals are parasites, they infiltrate everything they can and then hire based on political motivation, not individual merit of a candidate. they actively try to keep anyone who falls outside of their beliefs out of whatever industry they've infiltrated.

Bravo Sam, another quality thread posted on Sup Forums. Make sure you post links so people can get the full MDE experience.

Because liberals are hypocrites, so when they're in the minority they whine about being oppressed, but when they get in power they shit on the minority

Not every comedian is funny to everyone. Female ones might be your type.

You Hate This Show Because You Hate Yourself

i think Saturday Night Live is more to your level and Amy Schumer

I don't find whiny political bitching comedy funny, I guess

Besides "mommy look he said nigger again and looks just like me!" I don't see the appeal of this

what skit was political in episode 4?

Yes, you already said that. If you like comedians repeating jokes as much as you repeat yourself, look for female ones on youtube.

In a liberal dominated media, there needs to be a social gadfly

You keep crying about women I've noticed. I'm saying a comedy should have actual jokes and you keep bitching about girls.

Do you have rejection issues or something?

Is there a link to this scene

>everything is political

nu-males shouldn't watch MDE WP

I'm not bitching about girls, I'm recommending female comedians to you.

Neckbeards shouldn't be allowed on TV. Sam Hyde unfunny bitch-fest demonstrates this.

I'M DAT GORILLA-DICK NIGGA. I MAKE DYKE PUSSY WET.

Why? There are plenty of people who find him funny. Should everything you don't like just vanish from reality?

How many Staceys said no, neckbeard?

>yfw they start laughing and almost break character

Are you trying yourself as a comedian?

Neckbeards aren't people. They're social parasites that should be forced into manual labor to pay off their debt to society.

There also aren't that many. Though the Jews at [as] are banking on a controversy being made with this show to keep ratings afloat. Sam is either in league with them or being used by them. Either way it's sad

Single mom sketch dude

that's the one thing i really don't like Sam Hyde, he always break character. during the audition i kinda got annoyed that Sam was breaking character instead of giving his comments

Yeah that's the cuteish thing about the show. Like when Charls cracks up during the wall show or Sam barely containing his laughter when he says David Duke

As long as they make and spend money they can do what they want. You sound like you have a stick up your ass or some psychological issues.

how is that political

he was raised by a single mom. or his mom pushed him into a pond when he was a baby

Because liberals have been in power for the past 8 years. And the 8 years before that, we had Bush as president who was easy to make fun of and during a time where people wanted to laugh to forget a tragedy.

conservative comedians are finally are an upswing thanks to the rise of SJWs, PC culture, BlackLivesMatter, etc, imo

Do you really think the Jews over at [as] don't get what's going on?

Do you really think the same people who Sup Forums claims did 9/11 and control the world didn't do a basic background check into Sam Hyde?

Do you really think they're able to orchestrate the world financial crisis and overthrow governments but not understand some fatasses "comedy"?

They know exactly what's Sam Hyde is trying to """"achieve""", and are banking on it. They want to whip up a controversy to increase ratings or they are trying to appeal to a new demographic by putting a NEET-tier show in a graveyard slot.

Either way, Sam is either being disingenuous and in league with the Jews or he's just being used by them in a hilarious way.

dont throw the word political around if you don't know what it means

Pic related.

It isn't contrarian. It is the same function Lenny Bruce, Sam Kinison, Andy Kaufman, and countless other fulfilled before him.

This is the thing I really like about the show. The fact that they don't try to hide the laughter behind the scenes. A lot of the skits are misses, but I feel like there's a lot of fun that can be extracted from these guys.

If Sam Hyde is what conservative comedians are like I hope the SJWs keep them off TV some more. Unfunny and unpleasant to physically look at.

Most people who watch comedians watch them to laugh, not to infer retarded political theories from it. Go outside more, you are closer to those neckbeards than you think.

You know the point of the sketch was a critique of planned parenthood, absence of father figures, birth control, EBT handouts and the liberal approach to poor working class women beginning "families" right?

Many people would want Amy Schumer dead but life is not always what you want it to be.

>who is the current year?
>who is colbert?

But it isn't funny.

I work at a pizza place and I have worked in a call center.

This sketch is very accurate to how niggers see themselves. I will get calls for "AK Slim" and online orders with names like "Glock Boi". Hilarious.

What's even more fun at the pizza place is calling the people with gun names and telling them we will not deliver to them for threatening our employees or something (note I deliver the pizzas and love my guns, I just like fucking with them).

Are you saying you think up all this stupid shit about Sam Hyde because the neckbeards you hate do so with liberal comedians?

If it's not meant to be funny and it "makes you think" of the most surface level shit that everyone already knows, what's the point at all?

Amy and Sam dying would be a great day. Both are fat, whiny, pasty pieces of shit who can't separate comedy from their political biases.

Once you grow up you will notice there are other people in this world.

>Sup Forumsbeard
>having a job

lel

>a TV show that Sup Forums adopted

MDE has been popular over there for years you clown

Do they need to? If you have the same biases chances are you're going to find their comedy hilarious. You just have to watch the right one.

Once you grow up you will realize trying to be edgy then crying about the consequences isn't comedy.

Yes, to you it isn't.

>Liberals aren't people. They're social parasites that should be forced into manual labor to pay off their student debt to society.

>There also aren't that many. Though the Jews at [as] are banking on a controversy being made with this show to keep ratings afloat. Sam is either in league with them or being used by them. Either way it's sad

my main boards are /fit / and Sup Forums lift and be redpilled brah. i have a stable job, wife and kids.

But it's not funny.

>le everyone is a NEET like me meme
Nice projection lad

Do you want to claim that nobody who watched it laughed about it?

>Lying on the internet

Post your wifes picture as proof.

/fit/ is a board for closet homosexuals steroid users.

Whether it was rehersed or not, Nick was savage

i'm not posting any of my pictures nor my family's pictures you fucking nigger thats basic Sup Forums. i really don't care if you believe me

/fit/ is one of the best boards in this shithole, though i admit i rarely spend more time in it since Zyzz and Scooby left

I miss Zyzz though, he really inspired me ;_;

Yes, I will claim that. It's literally not funny.