Redpill me on lefthanded people

Redpill me on lefthanded people

They're sinister

Mother: Left-handed
Father: Left-handed

Me: mostly right, but wicked southpaw

Spawn of the Devil.

they dream big, but are often times just emotional morons without the capability to follow up on their dreams

Degenerates

Reptilians

well memed, friendo

Well they're like right-handed people, but left-handed.

Heh

We are the real jews/reptillians/illuminati
t. lefty

Lefty here, can confirm all of these.

Leftys are objectively better

Fuck off kike you won't trick me.

true left-handedness is an extreme rarity, most "left handed people" are actually ambidextrous with left handed preference for some things that might overshadow others. I did a study on lefties, and most ate with their left hands, but did things like bat with their right. Write with their left, use a mouse with their right, use tools with their right, conduct with their right, and much more.

in short, true lefthandedness is a like ~1% trait, ambidextrous left-dominance is much much more common and is confused for lefthandedness.

t. researcher who gets grants to do this stupid shit

We think in shapes and colors and shit and have all the good, creative ideas, so you normies can have your boring, linear thinking and writing without getting your hands dirty.

Does this qualify me as an official edgelord now?
Also when do I get my demonic lucius powers?

The only thing I do with my left hand is write. I'm right handed for literally every other task, it's weird.

When you're fighting them, circle the other way.

then true left handidness cant do anything with their right hands? I am left handed and I use the mouse with my right hand just because they made me do so and there were no other way desu, does that make me ambidexterious?

They die faster

I use a mouse with my right hand but everything else, writing, batting, eating, wanking etc is left

Idiot.
I llay golf "righty" because hand me downs were all righty and nobody could teach me the "wrong way"... and try to find a lefty mouse at any computer that you have to use. We just adapt to our world.

"Pure" lefthandedness doesnt mean having a cripple right hand.

Put a righty person into a world built entirely for lefties and the same wpuld happen

Lefties are gay.

Nothing to say, they use their left hand, no big deal.

However many left handed people have their head up their ass thinking they're special for being a lefty, as if anybody gives a shit.

I'm left and I would not let my offspring go left handed.

It's nothing but problems. The world is made for right, of left. I still remember the first day I went left. I was in elementary year and my homework wa ABC tracing. Day put me in his room on the small counter.

I said, "dad. How do I wrote letter"
He sad, "son. Get me a damn beer"

Let me tell you something. Being left handed makes things harder. You can't see what you just wrote because your entire hand and arm covers the paper. You'd hand smears the lead/ink as you write because your bottom palm rests on the fresh writing.

The pull out desks at class? Created for right handers. You have to reach across your body just to right.

Shaking hands is awkward. Masturbation is difficult. The toilet paper holder is on the wrong side. Video game button layout is left handed biased.

Just a huge mess In general.

Uhhhmmmm these posts aren(t allowed on pol retard :^)

why do you wank with your left tho , all the righties i know wank with their left either tho I wank with my right but at the same time I can use both?

I bet if you cut off their left hand they'd have a hard time doing things

i'm surprised i haven't heard of a tumblr movement for handedness yet.

seriously, right-handed people have a lot of privileges and yet people refuse to acknowledge it.

>right handed tools don't accommodate for us
>mocked universally
>accused of being devils

We're the only minority that doesn't complain about oppression.

Wank with left, mouse with right duh

if you hand an object to a baby's right hand and they cross their left hand all the way over to grab it, you're dealing with a lefty.

the way you describe "true lefthandedness" sounds almost like a disease.

No, that's not quite what I meant, I phrased it poorly. You can be lefthanded and do things with your right hand, but most people who think they're "left handed" but only really use their left hand for more apparent tasks (things where you're actually realizing you're using your left hand consciously) are what we call "left-dominant", meaning they're ambidextrous with a bias to their left hand (for the purposes of our study we had "major" uses of hands (masturbation, writing, holding primary eating utensils, some others), and then the rest of stuff was "minor").

Plus like said it's just the way the world is for a lot of it. I don't hold any weight behind the study even though I was one of the researchers behind it. every person is different, but I will stand behind the trend that most people, even when NOT 'forced to' tend to use their right hand for more menial non-focused tasks. They're ambidextrous, and not strictly referred to as (for the purposes of our study) left handed.

And back in the day society would try to "correct" left-handed people into using their right hands. Oppression much?

Wanking requires the least amount of hand effort. It's literally just squeezing as hard as possible and making quick hard tearing motions from the left to right.

Someone actually told me the other day "Man I wish I was left handed like you"

wtf does that even mean?

>Masturbation is difficult
What?

>true left-handedness is an extreme rarity, most "left handed people" are actually ambidextrous with left handed preference.
Your argument is bullshit, user. If that is the case, than everyone is ambidextrous. Left-handed means the left arm is dominant. I use the mouse with the right because there wasn't any other option, everyone else in the house was right handed.
>Leftys are objectively better
Bullshit. I've met a hell of a lot of lefty idiots.
>i'm surprised i haven't heard of a tumblr movement for handedness yet.
>seriously, right-handed people have a lot of privileges and yet people refuse to acknowledge it.
We should start bullshitting people when they agree with something and say "Right!"

shaking hands are common with lefties then? goddamn I always thought something was wrong with me.
Also guitars , there are not enough guitars for left handed people.
Ill try a wanking session with left only

fpbp

I'm left-handed.
I catch stuff thrown at me with my left, write and eat with my left, but i use my right hand while using a mouse / fapping.
I also tend to use my right hand while writing on a blackboard, even though i can't write for shit with my right on paper.
I'm weird.

I pity any of you that don't jack off with their left hand

>had to fight over one pair of LH scissors in school
>always use the wrong hand when going for a handshake
>using can openers fucking sucks
>have to play games with arrow keys and left click with middle finger
>get casings in the face when shooting

being a leftie is suffering

Which hand do you wipe your ass with? Indians need not apply.

I'm right-handed and I wipe with my left. Am I degenerate?

leftie here, i only jack it with my right hand to avoid satans curse

Fucking lefties

B&

tfw left handed

I think we have problems.

>addictive personality disorders
>smoke, drink, introverted, not many friends
>drawn to the arts and humanities over STEM
>creative and deep thinkers but very prone to depression and other mental problems

Grass is not greener, righties.

That guy is using his right hand.

Bush and this second old guy are writing with their right hand.

I am left-handed, write, draw, eat, hold a sword and do some other shit with my left hand, am ambidextrous for some more (like using scissors), and do a few with my right hand (using a mouse - but it's a right-handed-designated one, or firing with a gun).

THEY'RE NOT RIGHT!

First in the line for the rope once the day arrives

I am left handed and I can confirm that everything that has anything to do with "left" is evil.
Heck, just look at modern day politics.

As usual, history is repeating itself.

morher, father, sister all left handed. somehow I ended up right handed, grew up in a house with left handed scissors and stuff, annoying as fuck. My mom went to Catholic school and got her hand slapped for writing left, so she can use both if she wishes now.

Ouch, the truth in this hurts.

I write with my left hand, shoot a gun with my right, can use a knife in either hand.

It's because the vast majority of lefties are also men, so we don't do that faggy shit.

We are the vessel of the devil , in the nights we get up to do the bidding of evil liberals

Who knew someone could be so triggered about hands.

everything but the third applies to me

when can we start a movement about right hand privilege?

#lefthandsmatter

"true lefthandedness" as you call it are those who can't adapt. I do things with my right hand only because it ends up being more convenient not because I want to. For fuck's sake you need special scissors just to use your left hand, same with a guitar.

I only write and shoot bows left handed, everything else I do right handed because I've adapted to the right-handed world

The Black Hand of Death

>when you die 8 years earlier than right handed people

#justleftiethings

lefty here, I write with it and hold my dick but other than that i use the right for everything else, shooting, can openers, guitar etc.

The only privilege they have are scissors, which were a pain in the ass back in school.
Guitar too for that matter but i'm somehow way better with a right handed one, easier to hit them notes

Tons of study's suggest left handedness in writing correlates with autism or mental health diseases.

Most teachers teach children to write with whatever feels comfortable and 92% of children instincually choose right handed. Left handed children lack the awareness to understand what they are doing is wrong.

desu

Im left handed

Being way overdramatic, it's really not THAT bad.

The only thing that really sucks is computer mice, I do everything left handed so I have to just suck it up.

That's fucking stupid, it's easy to use a mouse left handed if you're actually left handed.

is this serious? I am the only one in my house with a righty but my family is lefty and all addicted to shit and 2 are depressed. all creative.

You can get a scholarship for being a lefty.

>not many friends
Why would you want lots of friends?
Keeping to a small group is the way to go.

You're wanking wrong m8

yeah. At this point it's not a coincidence, far too many famous literary figures and artists and musicians are left handed and have mental problems. It's still really hard to explain with science as well.

you are mad because you are not a special snowflake like the rest of us

Sounds like your dad never taught you the proper way.

>Probably right
>Don't smoke or drink, right aboutt he other two
>Drawn to, but bad at. Always studied STEM because it's what I can do
>Yeah...

I hope youre joking

My dad sat me down and demonstrated it. First on himself, then on me. I told him I didn't need to learn because our priest had already taught me, but he did anyway.

That's how I fucking know you're doing it wrong, faggot.

I originally used mice with my right hand but when I moved I had to use the left due to a shitty setup and now I can't go back, fucking sucks.

More like the priest taught your dad and you wrong as a joke

Here here.

A man of god would never intentionally mislead one of his flock.

>our daddy taught us to be proud of our dicks

Fellow lefty. It's all true.

We are among you

I didn't see the pic until after I read it. Made me lol way harder than it should have.

Not even for a laugh?

ayy im left handed dis thread is offensive mane

I only have the last problem. Sounds like you lack discipline.

CAN Confirm, fuck

>lefty mouse
Theres shitloads of ambidextrous mice though

Only a very specific man of God.

The 4 big ones for measuring handedness is as followed.

Writing.
Eating (fork/spoon)
Throwing a ball
Masturbation

If you score 3/4 one way, then that's usually what you are

>Bush and this second old guy are writing with their right hand.

>reading comprehension

>that image
Holy fuck

Shitty OC's a hobby of mine

Nice mem