Would you do it?

would you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=204vb3dOFn4
youtube.com/watch?v=Li4xW3cNXLk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would pass out and die there

If you wouldn't do what it takes to survive, you're the genetic weak link in your species. You'd die out if it weren't for society coddling you and preventing natural selection from taking place. Pathetic waste of air.

why would i be climbing fucking rocks in the first place

alright calm down m8 you're on Sup Forums you're already a weak link

Earthquake. Concrete jungle collapses in on you and you're left to rot under it.

You post on Sup Forums, m8. You are lower than trash.

>Double Trips

Didn't know that edgy kids are allowed in here now.

Did he drink pee? I read the manuscript for the novel and he had to drink his pee.

Tell me now.

I wouldn't be able to do it even if I wanted to. Didn't he use some engineering technique to cut because he had a really bad knife or some shit like that?

I'm too stupid for things like that so i'd be dead.

Speak for yourselves. I deadlift 295lb, and bench 205.

Yes. The team for the movie and the family are the only ones to ever see the actual cam footage

I literally live in the plains with no huge buildings

i don't live in some shithole that has earthquakes

Nigger

are you a girl?

Putting yourself in that position to begin with is pretty stupid so I'd take the loss.

>goes on Sup Forums and acts is if he isn't the genetic weak link in their species

I'm sure you'd be a huge disappointment to your two dads if they knew you came here.
Oh wait, they already think you're a massive disappointment.
Kill yourself.

You wanna take a picture of your cock and post it here to prove you don't have a chode as well? Because you know people who have chodes is evidence of 'genetic weak link'. Fucking retard.

>yfw he severs the nerve

So edgy, saying comments like this on an anonymous imageboard.

Well he got ya to respond didn't he

You've heard of animals chewing off a leg to escape a trap? There's an animal kind of trick. A human would remain in the trap, endure the pain, feigning death that he might kill the trapper and remove a threat to his kind.

>I deadlift 295lb, and bench 205
so a weak and DYEL link?

I wouldn't have fapped, is what.

>sub 3pl8 diddles
>sub 2pl8 binch
you're only out of DYEL mode when you do 1/2/3/4

I wouldnt have been there in the first place. Whenever I see movies like this I try to tell myself that they knew the risks and have only themselves to blame. It doesnt work that well though.

I'm confused about this. Wouldn't you bleed out and die anyways? I know this isn't true because of cases like this but what exactly stops them from just bleeding out and dying in 5 min after they cut through their arm?

Leave my house? Fuck no.

yeah, i'd jerk it to Mara

If I knew they would cast James Franco in the movie about me, no.

Between very, very slowly and painfully dying of dehyrdation, or somewhat quickly and very painfully hacking off my own arm and surviving, yes I'd do it. Got no idea if there's an afterlife so no not going out that easy.

I would but I'd pass out

> I don't know what a tourniquet is

The post

I'm too cautious/smart/cowardly to go cave exploring on my own without telling anyone in the first place.

Considering how long his arm was crushed under the boulder, it probably was already necrotic and the veins had probably already started closing up. So there wasn't really any blood flowing to the arm at that point.

He had been there for five days at that point and was already extremely dehydrated.

He probably would have died if he had amputated sooner.

>tying a tourniquet with one arm

Makes sense.

Natural selection, you never, ever go down a hole when you can't see where it goes.

nutty putty thread? nutty putty thread.

post your favorite nutty putty stories.

>prove you don't have a chode as well?

We all have chodes, you dip. That's the perineum.

>On November 24, 2009, John Jones died after becoming trapped in the cave for 28 hours. Rescuers concluded that it would be too dangerous to attempt to retrieve his body; the landowner and Jones' family came to an agreement that the cave should be permanently closed with the body sealed inside.

I don't understand why people go crawling into caves or jumping out of planes or climbing mountains.

I'd rather just do heroin. It's about as safe and probably feels way better.

he obviously used his mouth as well

I'd have just cut the boulder in half with my Hanzo katana that I always carry with me.

Agree completely. I get no joy whatsoever from insane adrenalin rush. It just kills my nerves and makes me whimper softly as I die a little inside.

>deadlifts what I can Clean and Jerk

Caving and climbing is pretty safe when you do it right. The problem is the adrenaline junkie red bull extreme sports faggots who insist on deliberately making these sports more dangerous.

Mountaineering tips:
- Don't go alone, come with a small group
- Don't do shit you're not ready for
- Tell somebody where you're going and when they should expect you back

Caving is similar. The sports get bad names because of certain people. You get guys who climbing for a year and decide that they're now experts who can train new people. Then you get faggots like Alex Honald who say "nah man, fuck all that safety gear that lets us climb shit, I'm going to free climb and encourage other idiots to die and give climbing a bad name"

Climbing and caving are all about seeing new shit, solving problems (like where do I put my next anchor so I can stay safe, and how the fuck do I climb this?). The "EXXX3M SPORTZ NO PUSSIZ ALLOWED" culture is what kills people and ruins these sports.

I don't think I could do it. It just seems unimaginable for me to sit through a whole movie starring James Franco.

Yet you still watch capeshit.

No I don't you disgusting fat piece of shit.

>clean and jerk what I lat raise

Are you even trying?

We got a big ol' big dick badass here, huh?

I'm aware. This is why I pray I'm infertile.

I don't believe you. List 5 films you'd recommend to someone.

......But you are posting on Sup Forums

He says as he waits for his mom to bring him his dinner of 3 Hungryman fish and chips dinners.

Is it really that bad? I've always been scared to watch it

>Small soldiers
>Jurassic park
>Dredd
>Mad max fury road
>Dawn of the dead (unrated directors cut Snyder masterpiece edition)

Bonus round

>Shaun of the dead

They pull the screechy orchestra strings and its pretty dang cringe inducing

>Dawn of the dead (unrated directors cut Snyder masterpiece edition)

Top patrician choice.

did he try to eat through it first?

>you're weak for not cutting your arm off

how would you lift dem weights with one arm though?

In the movie he's starving and starts to jack off then stops himself. Why? Why not eat the semen for nourishment and protein?

did he fap?

Says the man browsing Sup Forums

I always felt like I would be way out of energy before I got desperate enough, I feel like I lose all my strength after one day without eating.

I saw it on an airplane and I get motion sick when flying so when I saw that part I felt like I was going to vomit. Made me laugh though, the lady sitting next to me who was an annoying bitch glanced over and saw that scene, went pale and traded seats with her husband lol.

I don't think I could do it even if I wanted to. I would probably just pass out and die. I mean, I might try but I'm positive I would fuck it up.

I would kill myself out of guilt of the white privilege that let me participate in this activity to begin with

After that long with the circulation cut off the arm would have been almost completely dead already. Would be easier to hack off than you think.

>genetic weakling

And now this guy will pass on the one arm gene to his children, creating a genepool of one armed weaklings.

>I AM A MASSIVE BETA FUCK ME IN THE ASS ALPHA

How are you supposed to survive that anyways? Do I cut it off and then tie my shoelace around my nub or something? Does that mean I'll lose the portion past the nub in the hospital?

>Not knowing a basic first aid survival skill.
Being this stupid when you're in the ass end of nowhere.

Is it acceptable for me to call 911 and tell them where I'm going and how long I'll be gone for if I don't know anybody?

I mean, the nerve is literally sensitive to the point where the slightest touch will give you an immediate sense of sharp pain. Those who get into rough accidents who can't feel their legs basically got their nerve severed. They're lucky it was instant too. But in the movie, Franco had to basically cut it with a dull knife. Just think bout it. The nerve lining isn't weak too.

no, I barely have the motivation to feed myself every day

>I deadlift 295lb, and bench 205.

You now these numbers clearly indicate that you are disproportionate as fuck, right?

You should be pulling a lot more than 295 if you can bench 205.

Then again, you can't even bench lol2plate so I'm guessing you don't know what the fuck you're doing.

>screeching intensifies

Well, My cousin is in the air-force and has two (2) big screen TVs

Fuck no. I don't want to be a cripple

He would've lived anyway cutting off his hand was dumb

it's in your genetics man

it's literally human nature to explore

Literally warmup tier you fucking faggot, don't talk to me until you diddy at least 4 pl8s and bench 2 pl8s

>those gunshot sounds when he breaks his bones

What the fuck?? If I were there you might have well just broken my fucking legs or cut them off instead of leaving me to die there

I mean either way I'm dying. I'd rather die the way that leaves me a little bit of chance of living

WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING, LOVE

the soundtrack and cinematography in this movie really is top notch

youtube.com/watch?v=204vb3dOFn4

>mfw looking up Danny Boyle's filmography

How does he keep doing it? He can and wants to do every genre, can and wants to with the best talent in the industry, and gets some of the best screenwriters to work with him.

He's damn near unstoppable.

>doubting the man who convinced Rosario Dawson to bare her pussy flaps for the world to see and then fucked her for a few months after filming ended

does he have the roundest head in the industry?

youtube.com/watch?v=Li4xW3cNXLk

It's also human nature to not get killed because of something stupid.

Or at least, you'd think so. So many retards end up dying in stupid ways that my only conclusion I can come up with is that they aren't using their reptile primitive part of the brain fully, and they're not using the sentient part of of the brain fully, so you end up with this contorted mishmash of terrible half reptile half sentient ideas that even a lizard would know how to avoid.

It's like they're convincing themselves to death. They don't use a self preserving instinct, just stupid thoughts that end in you dying in a cave.