First day of work at Dunkin tomorrow. I'm nervous, any advice?

First day of work at Dunkin tomorrow. I'm nervous, any advice?

excellent television and film thread

Don't glob an entire packet of cream cheese on the bagel. Good luck homie.

rape bitches any chance you get but wear a condom because its hard to prove it was rape that way.

Gotcha. Thanks.

Thanks

Hey that's mean

Jerk off onto all the donuts right before the store opens.
Also what's your favorite film?

>tfw dont want a job but want money

wat do

this guy that works with me delivering beer used to work at dunkin donuts, look for another job asap

Hey Reddit.

have some coffee

Be polite dont slack off and during the downtimes ask what you should be doing. Strong first impressions will make your life easier in the long run

Steal the cream, milk and butter packets for home use. Trust me you wont get caught.

what's your favorite gta game?

donate plasma, sell drugs or suck dick

don't work too hard even if you feel you want/need to. people will sense it and start relying on you/expecting you to be 100% all the time. just chill

No thanks. The Dark Knight.

Get a job.

Why?

Thanks I will.

Thanks. I know I'm a good worker I just have really bad anxiety.

Ok.

Should I just sit in the back and eat donuts?

Quit

Get a real job you fucking commie.

Glad you got the job m8 (saw your thread the other night and posted in it). Listen to your co-workers (especially the ones with some time in the job) and don't stress out too much: humans are humans, we all have roughly the same shit going on.

Remember and save your money.

>4
wrong the correct answer is vice city ya fuckin pleb

I've always wondered. How much does this American Donuts cost?

>GTA 4

You're dead in the water, Slav.

You'll do fine bud!

Eat Lemon Croissant Donuts.

6 million yuropeasant foreskins.

Thanks. Good advice. I'll keep you all updated. Look out for these threads.
I'll save my money.

7.50 a pound

Ok!

Try not to sperg out

why do you keep blogging in Sup Forums wew lad
not even reporting you this is some funny shit

I'll try

You guys are my only friends I want to keep you posted on my career

>I'm nervous, any advice?
Nerves will vanish. Treat women like shit if you want sucked off at break time.

You have to be ABAP

This is a fact. Chicks love fast food workers

What anti-shooter measure do you have at the store?

have an over the top personality and invite your boss to dinner

that's how you get promoted

>I'm nervous, any advice?

Your fucken right I got some advice for you son pic related. Not even kidding user you do some CIA power stances every time you get a bit anxious and if you have to say the words JUST or WE you emphasise them in sentences. IRL memeing will make you feel at home outside Sup Forums but you gotta be subtle about it

Everyone on here works a shit job and they squeeze in some subtle memes as well you'll do fine lad

I recently moved to the south from cali, what's good from dunkin donuts?

Forgot pic related since im so excited for you user now get to bed

THIS
You get all the honeys with a PS Triple

Dunkin Donuts always finds out

this
NEETs objectively have he best life. I hate being a unicuck.

Started a helpdesk job last year about this time and when I was nervous on the first few days I pretended I was Stannis and did a decent job of adopting his mannerisms and stuff. Now everyone thinks I'm a cold bastard though but pretending you are Stannis works well my friend.

Fuck the warm doughnut holes any chance you get.

Relax. Try not to make mistakes but don't panic if you do. Nobody's perfect their first day doing something. And take pride in what you do. Sure you might be working at Dunkin Donuts, but make the best fucking food you can during your time there. If you're a cashier, then pride yourself on being quicker and more precise than any cashier who came before you. Pride in what you're doing is important to work ethic, and work ethic is all that'll make you stand out in any job.

I meant the girls working there.

I forgot to add, if you shake any hands then have a firm handshake. Firm, not crushing. It's a sign of respect and confidence in yourself.

Thansk everybody :-)
Me go sleep now for big day tomorrow
:-D

>Firm, not crushing.
Don't listen to him user, intimidate people with your power

CRUSH THEIR BONES WITH HANDS OF STONE

don't burn a costumer with the hot coffee

I shook a guy's hand that got a promotion where I work and he was taken aback by it I think because his grip was weak as fuck and he was sort of wide-eyed. I think hand shaking is just so unexpected these days.