You will never have jury duty with Taylor Swift

>you will never have jury duty with Taylor Swift

>swn declare you guilty and punish your boihole
;_;

Rich blonde girls from sheltered lives make the best jury members if you're the prosecutor.

how come they have phones inside the jury room?

>ywn be put on trial for raping and killing taylor swift

JDIMSA

RUDE

at least she did her jury duty instead whining and bitching her way out of it like many celebs do

to try and read news stories about the trial so they can get out of it

isn't jury duty random ?

As if any competent lawyer, prosecution or defense, would pick Taylor Swift to actually be on a jury

Yes, but even if you get called few actually get picked. Famous people automatically go home but they still have to go.

This happened to Dubya a few years ago

Yes.
When you go in for jury duty, you may or may not be chosen to serve on a jury. Like 40 people go in, only 13 are chosen.

SNEK
N
E
K

You can tell some jealous non-white made that picture.

Damn she really looks like Holly from the office in this pic

Imagine if it was a months long murder trial
Imagine being sequestered in a hotel along with TayTay
Imagine forming a close bond with her as you debate into the night whether guilty or innocent

And who does the picking ?

"Officer I said NEVER!!!"

Because Jury Duty is really just sitting there doing nothing they tell you to go home because they plead everything out, or you were lucky enough to not get picked on some retards' DUI case.

>Taylor finds true love and decides to give up her fame to be with you and live a simple, happy life together

>celebs

Who doesn't bitch about jury duty? I got called for it a few years ago, so I take off work, go down there in the morning only to be told the trial was postponed or some shit.

Never heard back, thank god.

>You know the guy is guilty
>Everyone is voting guilty
>You vote innocent each time but act like you voted guilty as well

>Get to spend more days with tay tay.