I admit I am a total fan girl, but /our guy/ Onision is freaking out that his channel is dying

I admit I am a total fan girl, but /our guy/ Onision is freaking out that his channel is dying.

Is there any way we can help? Sup Forums is powerful. Maybe we can raise money for him on kickstarter?

Other urls found in this thread:

socialblade.com/youtube/user/onision/realtime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is literal cancer.
No.

We know its you.

You made your bed, now lay in it.
>and come out of the closet, your beard isn't fooling anyone

hateful cancerous meme with a cult

I have the perfect solution
Follow this step by step and it will surely bring his channel back from the shitter

Onionman is done. He'll be gone soon and good riddance. Effeminate little nancy-boy. I'm betting he'll end up like Russian Dead Pool and kill one of the 2 women.

holy shit fuck face, that meme died by 2010

why did I even bother trying this board full of 30 yo virgins. Of course you would hate Onision, a guy who gets hot teenage (but usually legal) pussy all the time

No, he got 12 year olds to send him pictures of them in their underwear to rate how "hot" he thought they were. He's a pedo. Deserves to be on the receiving end of prison rape.

No, he can whine and bitch all he likes. He'll just be dead and gone faster.

he'll soon join andy sixxx forcing his memes thread after thread to remain relevant

Get off of this site summerfag Sup Forums isn't your personal army. No one cares if some over rated YouTube faggot's channel dies

>wife expressed attraction to other people
>he encourages wife to sleep with other girls
>she totally ok with it
>hen he does the same, she flips out and divorces him

>because she should be the only one with multiple partners
>why should he be attracted to any other girl than her, selfish prick.

keked

Onision does some weird shit, sure, but he always stays on the legal side, always. For example, he temporarily moved to New Mexico to fuck a 16 yo he was dating because it was legal there, and consulted a lawyer before hand. He plays 4D chess, he is always 12 steps ahead of you fuck wits

also, look how hot he is and how thick his hair is, and he's 31

It isn't so much that his channel is dying as it is he is being rejected by the entire world.

And rightfully so.

He's the joke of the YT community and is drastically losing subs. He's deleting his channels, trying to consolidate and STILL losing subs.

Watch Onionman lose subscribers in real time:

socialblade.com/youtube/user/onision/realtime

Lol fuck off.

11,665 views 8 hours ago

Damn. That's dead. the word dying implies it hasn't happened yet.

Time to go get a job as a barista

/ourguy/
Do you even know what that means?

Fucking bargain bin Chris Pine, at best.

That's all the views his got in 8 hours with over 2 million subscribers?

Sock accounts confirmed. 98% of his subscribers aren't real people.

I think it started off more like his wife was just bisexual and he liked the idea of seeing girl on girl action.

Holy shit. I feel bad for Greg. I would give him a thirty year blowjob just in echange for getting to converse with him TBQH. Been with him for a long time

I'm glad he's dying. The freak has been nothing but a problem for years

>look how hot he is
Yeah, no shit, that was pretty much his schtick.

Onision is one handsome looking motherfucker. I'm a straight guy, but I'd consider having sex with him. Definitely spit roast my GF with him just so that I could look at that glorious facial structure up close.

But he is, and always has been a self hating pandering whinging little bitch with mediocre material at best.

His constant "Hurr all men suck, women r better" line was annoying and cringy pandering. His boning of underage girls always struck me as wrong, and his general superior attitude made me want to beat him (but not his face, because again goddamn)

All in all, Onision had his moment, I think he has a real shot if he moves to hollywood and goes into acting.

dont disrespect Chris pine like that

Onionman has had 88k video views in the last 30 days. Impressed? Onionman has over 2 million subs. A small channel, VeryNearlyViral has 42k views in that time with only 7.5k subs.

Onion Man is toast. Onion toast.

So sad to see a pillar of YouTube autism club fail. I'm sure he saved his schmekls up for a big boy meal at el retardos where he will end up working as a sandwich autist.

I'm a fan girl too, and I feel bad for him but honestly I think he deserves it.

Hey, I didn't say discount. I said bargain bin.
Like, Dollar Store brand, on a discount, practically giving it away tier.

Maybe unsub and never watch his videos.
>fake divorce video
>fake domestic violence video
>lied about being in the military

The dudes a faggot camera whore. who gives a fuck. id ddos him daily if I knew how to. fuck that man child

THIS. Would love to see him in a film.

He lied about being in the military?

Onision is a piece of shit, but more importantly...
>fan girl
TITS+Timestamp or GTFO

He totally deserves worse.
Also, TITS+Timestamp or GTFO.

Plebs

/our guy/
When the fuck was this a thing?
Dude's a faggot. Sup Forums might be full of faggots, but we don't need to idolize one.

Ehhh... a small matter. He claimed he was honorably discharged, when he got a general discharge.

this is some different, sort of exciting and VERY elaborate bait. well done user. got me to reply.

If anything Sup Forums should fuck his life up worse.
I bet he has CP on his comp, maybe alert the local police?

Fuck I'd think he'd make a good slasher/serial killer in a horror flick

where can I find info like that user?

> fan girl

you better be 13 and ready to show tits.

I'm friends with his wife on Facebook

Look at him without makeup though.
Dudes a walking cadaver.
Also SAGE.

>Onision is one handsome looking motherfucker
Absolutely. I am a chick but yes I wanna fuck him so bad.

I do admit, he looks like a cult leader tho. Handsome as he is, he has creepy cult-leader eyes. Dunno if it's just me.

>Fuck I'd think he'd make a good slasher/serial killer in real life.

Fix'd

>Dunno if it's just me.
nope

Socialblade has it all.

what a nigger you are

TITS+Timestamp or GTFO.

You realize if he did this it's not legal and he not only had her go over state borders for the purpose of sex but also commited a crime in another country? This isn't a real thing, right?

I don't pay attention to Onion boy and his "I'm always right when I'm wrong mentality" so I really don't know.

Onionman reminds me of this perfect gentleman.

>So sad to see a pillar of YouTube autism club fail
He makes fun of people with autism, don't think he has it. durrrrr

Why does this guy remind me of Patrick Bateman?

I hope one day you realize that Onision is legitimately one of the shittiest people on the Internet. I'd rather donate towards the downfall of his channel than the upkeep.

More liek Norman Bates, amirite

Fuck him and his backne.

>but we don't need to idolize one.
Are you serious? Dude, he forced his wife into a three way with a teenager all under the guidance of a lawyer to make sure it was legal. This guy is smarter than Sup Forums, he is what Sup Forums should aspire to become

Because he has that Celtic white guy face that everyone pretends doesn't exist.

Fucking white guys like this all look the same.
Pale skin, black greasy hair that always parts down the middle, sharp jaw, stubble
Its creepy as all hell and every time I see one of them I think to myself "Goddamn they all look like serial killers"

Anyone else notice this?!

That's because he actually is a cult leader. Google it.

Not my guy

Fuck off Onision.
Your unwarranted self importance is shameful.

Fuck onision. I hope he dies alone in a ditch with a fucking shovel in the back of his head.

He kinda reminds me of a young Dexter Morgan.

What do you mean? He started dating a 16 yo who lived in New Mexico. Age of Consent in NM is 16. He moved there to be with her AND consulted with a lawyer (do you have a law degree?), to make sure it was legal to bone.

If Dexter was a retarded pedophile...

TFW onision the literal fucking cuck posts on FUCKING Sup Forums, begging Sup Forums to give him money.
We need a fucking screen cap.
and include me in it.

Christian Bale
Onision
Pic related

THEY ALL LOOK THE GODDAMN SAME
WHY DO THEY LOOK LIKE THAT?!

Who the fuck is Onision

Why do you faggots care so much

>hot
WE NEED A SCREENCAP

/thread

A shitty youtuber/excuse for a human being.
He was once popular with 9 year old girls, but now his channels rightfully dying.
Guess he's e-begging on Sup Forums now.

>/our guy/ How long have you been lurking, Onionman?

I don't know who this is, but anyone who takes selfies - especially selfies where they don't look at the camera - is a piece of shit.

This dude existed during the prime years of Youtube. before all the google and ads bullshit. When the description was to the right of the screen instead of below it. That's about all he has to be proud of, because he wasn't even entertaining. I'd rather watch that shit fit between crossmack and that seamus lookin mother fucker than watch onision.

lol forgot to press enter fag

look him up on youtube.
OP is Onision.

No thanks. I'm not giving him any views.

Ok but why are you all going so apeshit?

Did he kill somebody? I read that he fucked a 16 year old, and he's like over 30 years old which is creepy as fuck. Also he got 12 year old girls to send him lingerie pics? Wwwhat the fuck

Why are we shitposting his thread and not doxxing

Onision is unique, and kind of model. He uses his beauty in his videos kind of like girls do to attract viewers. He is a 10/10

i'm glad his channel is dying. he shouldn't have fucked with Eugenia.

Because it's funnier to watch him slowly die on the inside then realize his life is over then kill himself
But you can dox if you want

>people aren't allowed to mock groups they're part of
Yeah, hokay.

Onison is a feminist cuck faggot.
Im not even being le Sup Forumstard language
he literally is a feminist cuck faggot.

>Why are we shitposting his thread and not doxxing

He was doxxed by Mr Repzion.. Fucking Repzion, the most moral guy on youtube. It's on Encyclopedia Dr@matica

Euginia is one of the few reasons YouNow is even alive. In fact, can't even think of another reason, anyone

Euginia is one of the few reasons You Now is even alive. In fact, can't even think of another reason, anyone

no he is a weak beta male faggot

the weak must perish

He's known primarily for starting drama with ex-friends, exposing all their personal details and private conversations online, and then skewing them to make him look in the right. He then continues to claim he is "the most honest person on the internet".

He's is 100% an undiagnosed sociopath (which he has "disproven" by taking online Buzzfeed quizzes) who's highlights include:

> Mocking people praying after the death of YouTuber Christina Grimmie

> Telling depressed people it's their fault they are depressed and telling them to "take matters into their own hands"

> Terrorizing and eventually killing his pet tortoise by trapping it outside in a plastic container during a heatwave, then blaming it on " stress induced by his noisy neighbors" and ultimately saying meat-eaters are hypocrites

> Starting a cult, denying it, and then openly embracing it once it was exposed

> Being banned from VidCon after raping his ex and then saying she is "a slut and therefore incapable of being raped", making a whiny video about it

> Vlogging his ex having a (faked) seizure instead of taking her to the hospital

> Lying about his ex being pregnant, and then posting someone else's ultrasound to prove he wasn't lying. Was called out by the original mother.

> Starting a feud with Shaycarl, calling him a monster and bad parent for "mutilating his son" (circumcision)

> Starting a shitty immature 3-way relationship with his wife, cheating on his wife with the other girl, making excuses for it (all with a supposed child in the house)

> Claimed to be honorably discharged from the military, was proven to be general discharge

> Repeatedly having sex with underage girls and making excuses for it

And the list goes on.

>, he temporarily moved to New Mexico to fuck a 16 yo he was dating because it was legal there
Protip, going to another state with a lower age of consent to take advantage of it is an actual federal offense

Also, on top of this, every type he does something outrageously shitty he makes a teary apology and his 14 year old fan girls eat it up.

Even though he himself has made a video admitting that anytime he shows emotion is acting to manipulate his audience and he legitimately doesn't care.

I could go on and on, I have quite the hateboner for this guy. I'm probably the only one giving him any views (AdBlocked of course) just to fucking rage at how terrible a person he is.

Possibly the only person in the world I would legitimately not feel bad killing.

>Terrorizing and eventually killing his pet tortoise by trapping it outside in a plastic container during a heatwave, then blaming it on " stress induced by his noisy neighbors"