Why do actors who have already made it choose to stay in LA?

why do actors who have already made it choose to stay in LA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk
youtube.com/watch?v=mQeawH9mQkA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate_(2014)
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article2916749.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's where the work is?

Like NYC, if you're rich LA is great. Great food, great living, great vacation spaces, work is there, things to cater to playboys.

It's not like actors have to live in south central and live like poor people. They don't have to experience the shit side of LA on a daily basis.

i can't even imagine being within 100 miles of a shithole like this. i assume the rich liberal elite just hide deep in the hills and pretend that they don't live in a 3rd world city?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk

Hemsworth doesn't live in LA anymore

Hemsworth doesn't live in LA

Jesus christ thats jason bourne

McConoughey confirmed for poorfag

>why do actors who have already made it choose to stay in LA?

Hemsworh lives in Australia

pic not related i just like his body

Matt Damon lives with Ben in Saudi Arabia

yeah, pretty much. downtown LA has gentrified a ton in the past few years though, it doesn't look like mexico anymore

Jesus. Just from watching this I would have thought it was from a city in South America.

so fucking give us real examples you shitposting memefuck

LA doesn't have cold weather at all so that is good for some people

Can buy whatever the fuck you want and get nice food in LA and go to the beach

Hemsworth has to travel to LA a lot for his work so not having to travel is also nice

>all these flyover state cucks mad about living in the most boring parts of this country
I can go out and get food from any country or culture. I can do so much shit if I have the money and time. You probably live in some suburb riddled outskirts town and have nothing to really do except screw your cousin in a mud pit behind your UncleDad's barn. You guys probably got excited when a Best Buy opened 27 miles away from you. You were probably conceived in the parking lot of a rodeo when you're dad was out of money for beer and got bored. LA is the best city in this country because NY is riddled with Leftist bullshit and extremely high rent. Everyone comes here and this city sells them 'the dream' and takes there money with a smile. The tourists that couldn't hack it either go back to there no name hometown or end up working some job behind the camera and the show goes on. Stay mad Trump cucks

why isn't spanish an official language again?

Oh my god shut up and fuck a fish taco

>NY is riddled with Leftist bullshit and extremely high rent
>LA isn't

Based Viggo knows what's up and gtfo

>I can go out and get food from any country or culture
I love how the only benefit leftists can list for "why multiculturalism is good" is food. You live in a state riddle with poverty, 4 foot tall gremlins, and no water. It's a shithole.

Also, "we have so many different cultures here!" is the absence of culture. If the only interesting things about where you live are the fact that it's a stripmall for cultures from around the world then where you live has no culture.

The suburb thing in is retarded. There are no mud pits or rodeos in the suburbs. And LA is composed of 95+% suburbs so I don't even know where your anti-suburban viewpoint is coming form. LA is suburbs: the city.

There's always the OC

They still need to be at arms reach from their jewish overlords.

LA is great. It has taco trucks, podcast tapings and a bunch of movie stuff. Also, Paul F Tompkins.

>i assume the rich liberal elite just hide deep in the hills and pretend that they don't live in a 3rd world city?
That's pretty much every big city. LA is really shitty though. I mean that literally, the air tastes like literal shit. I have to wear a mask when I visit because it feels like I'm breathing farts.

I live in the suburbs and can get any kind of cuisine I want pretty easily, in less than 20 minutes. Why do you think you have to live in a fucknasty city to have access to food and entertainment?

Look at that fucking chest

I could get it natty in 3 years desu

Dat file name

>why isn't spanish an official language again?

Because the US has no official language.

they love attention and all their money making is close by without having to get on a plane.

I always respected new york actors etc much more on that ground personally

Stay mad. You're talking about a city you know nothing about.
>LA is 95% suburbs
The county maybe which I will admit is ludicrously too large and misshapen.
You can stay in your one horse towns and keep 'Muh guns' tucked away behind 'Muh wall'. I don't get why you get so assblasted about the specs here. All they want is the jobs that you limpwristed white people don't want to do in the first place, a house that they stuff 7 families into and some tequila on the weekends. The city is nowhere near as dirty as New York is and the rent is infinitely cheaper as well. If you do live in a slightly sketchy neighborhood, you just have to act low key and not flash your shit around. You won't get mugged if you act in conspicuous. And we don't have as much jewery as NY. We don't tax soda,cigarettes or alcohol to death. Medical Marijuana is the biggest sham in the world and is way too easy to get. So you can party and live comfortably as long as you're not a pretentious fuck or some wannabe thug. There is a culture here it just gets lost on the simple-minded folk of Middle America because people don't claim any allegiance to their country of origin they've never been too.

I'm not going to read your post.

not a single fuckin white person

Nice. I'm thinking of moving there and doing the whole struggling writer trying to break into t.v. thing.

Do you have any suggestions on where to live? Something cheap and hopefully safe and easy to commute from, though I don't know if a place like that would exist without being expensive.

>liking the communist republic of california
lol

LA is shit. Seattle and Denver are the best cities in the west.

>signing up for medical pot

How cute

yeah

many hispanic people,so what?

thats probably the worst idea ive heard in a long time.
thats like the equivalent to me moving to chicago because i want to work at boeing.

Well, if you want to get an Office PA job and work up the television ranks to staff writer and make the connections necessary to do that...you need to be in LA.

A lot of Mexicans simply walking is a hell hole? Holy fuck you're sheltered.

disgusting. how could anyone live n a shithole like that?

also, why are mexicans so goddam ugly? they look like little monsters.

yeah sure whatever you wanna tell yourself

Just basing this off numerous interview and reports by staffed TV writers that I've read/heard.

Unless you know another way?

>Unless you know another way?
finding an actual career

Pretty much this. I've been to Hollywood, beautiful beaches, hiked up cliff sides, seen some of the greatest musical acts on the planet since they almost always come near l.a. And the best part is I love outside the actual area somewhere nicer.

People get salty as fuck about southern Californians.

the crazy thing is i think it's actually you that's sheltered, in a reverse sort of way. in that i don't think you know what somewhere that isn't a hellhole looks like.

where i live now i wouldn't even consider nice, and that looks like fucking mordor in comparison. i guess ignorance is bliss? or something? but fuck man there's a lot better out there, if you live in the US and think that's ok to live there you are fucking up. at least the third world people have the excuse that they are probably pretty stuck

youtube.com/watch?v=mQeawH9mQkA

It looks like mordor...because it's Mexicans. Just offer your ass to trump and be done with it. And I'll be done with you. Stay mad.

nah bra he's 100% right as someone who lives in LA.
keep breathing in your NBC news and blacked.com vids, though. cheers.

> if you're rich LA is great
if you're rich everywhere is great you faggot. LA and NY are both shitholes.

Austin is fucking great if youre rich too

They all live in gated communities in LA. They don't live with the common people.

>throws a fit because people don't want to live in Mexico
>calls others mad

That might change soon. You will see people clamor for language laws to protect regional/national culture.

Trust me I'm Canadian.

>. i assume the rich liberal elite just hide deep in the hills and pretend that they don't live in a 3rd world city?

Yup. Rich leftists never have to experience any of the things they support. They rapidly support open borders and mass migration but then stay as far away from the ugly little subhumans as they can afford.

Manhattan is so much better.

literally anywhere in the US is except maybe detroit and baltimore.

how come when i see mexicans i get the same feeling i get when i see blacks?

>if youre rich LA is great
Nah everything costs more here. Smart rich people know not to have a loose wallet in LA. Especially actors and directors since your career could be over in an instant and if you didnt save anything you are on your way to JUSTville

Director here, I have a condo in the valley for work but my home/family is still in Minneapolis

>great weather
>great food
>great job community

Bwahaha. What's even the point of being rich in most flyover dumps? What are you even going to do? Get the best table at Applebees?

>muh restaurants
Who could have possibly predicted this response?

>i've never been to a wealthy LA neighborhood: the thread

Mexicans aren't as violent as blacks but they're just as unintelligent as blacks and most of them are even uglier

>great food

what is with this meme exactly? unless you live in bum fuck nowhere you can get great food pretty much anywhere. if you are talking about the once a month, or once a year you go to some insane 300 dollars a plate place in LA, that a lot of people would argue isn't really worth it most of the time, is that really worth putting up with the extra bullshit?

traffic alone cancels that out and then some in my opinon

the males maybe, ill admit mexican chicks are light years ahead of black chicks

>California isn't a poor shithole because it has some rich neighborhoods!

Literally every state has rich neighborhoods. I'm sure even North Korea has a few rich neighborhoods.

I don't know if i could live in LA. Sounds like a shithole

What? No you fucking can't. Most of America is a culinary wasteland.

Wrong,
t. Family owns penthouse condo in Greenwich Village

America is a terrible place to live in anyway.

>cheapest, most available drugs
>it's where most of their work is
>tons of clubs and parties
>warm weather
>real estate

is this even a question? where the fuck else would they live? they could live in Manhattan but I assume being cooped up in a condo gets annoying after a while

i can smell the modelo and B.O. from here

t. yuropoor

i live on leroy street can i fuck your mom

No they don't. I can tell just by the way you phrased that.

t. actual NYer

right wealthy neighborhoods are great everywhere. but i don't see why you would want to have to hide in your safe space when there are other options. the bad areas around me aren't even bad, worst it gets is you just don't leave your wallet or running car laying around.

and believe me there are rich areas that are close to, if not as nice as LA. I dunno man seems like a lotta downside for what exactly? slightly better nightclubs and restaurants? and in return you get traffic from hell, shitskins everywhere, crime like you live in haiti. everything is expensive as shit?

I bet i haven't even covered all the bad things, and that's still plenty. but i guess go where you are happy

Barrows street faggot

t. Owns a studio apartment in Brooklyn

Southern California is poor, way too hot, has been in a severe drought since the 1980s, is full of disgusting looking aztec gremlins, is full of polution, has some of the highest taxes in the country, is unlivable unless you're willing to drive EVERYWHERE, and is currently on fire.

NYer here. I could do Malibu. No problem.

Yep.

> 'my family has a place in the village'

if you look it up LA is actually isn't even close to being one of the most dangerous US cities

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate_(2014)

i was surprised too

I mean ya but you can buy food there, so it's superior to everywhere else. where else can you get food?

Quit lying on the internetDude these flyover cucks are out of their minds. All those midwest cities are violent as fuck. The most violent places in the country.

>posting le quit when the country realized how much they fucked up man

You can find great upscale restaurants in tons of metro areas around the country you god damn retard

koreatown

That's true. My state may have low unemployment rates, high standards of living, white people, low crime, plenty of water, no wildfires, a strong middle class (something that doesn't even exist in Southern California) but it all means nothing because we don't have any food. We need to import 10 billion Mexicans, Pakis, and Somalians. Then we'll have something to eat.

>Southern California is poor

those don't even compare to the shithole dives and taco trucks in la, let alone actual restaurants.

>you in charge of saying something coherent

Not very good ones. You idiots don't get it. I have zero interest in what's considered upscale in say St. Louis.

>you didn't phrase it in terms that other NYers would understand so you must be lying

Kill yourself faggot. Mad that someone with top property in the city still recognizes it's a cultural and moral backwater?

so hispanic people are ugly manlet third world rats who have turned vast swathes of the western US into uninhabitable shitholes

sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article2916749.html

Having ten rich people doesn't negate the 40 million poor people.

Yes, they all live in the rich areas.

>My family owns a penthouse condominium in The Greenwich Village

> we don't have as much jewery as NY

loving every laff

Cities as for niggers.
Suburbs are and always will be the place to go for whites (White flight is always going to be a thing)

I would kill myself if I lived there