What were they thinking

What were they thinking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S54NRiE63vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that city looks so shitty

Well it's London.

Well it is London. One of the worst places in the UK.

>city
>can see one street either side

To be fair I understand your problem, its not organised in autistic squares and the main streets aren't wide enough for your mobility scooter

>not making a new stadium in the Battersea Power Station

Chelsea a shit lads.

Looks like Detroit to be honest. Is London this disorganized, barren and shitty looking?

Yes. Even if I was some rich Arab I wouldn't bother. Easily better places to waste your money.

>It's another ABC thread, but the only bait they have is a stadium design
It's tough times for ABCs atm

>tfw no steampunk stadium

imagine huge light and fireworks from dem chimneys during a cl game,
not a chelsea fan but that'd be M I N T

The arches look nice on the ground level they just need to redesign the roof

why? seriously it's good, modern and more original than the 250 cloud/wave-like stadiums that ave popped out since 2000

excellent pasta strainer

this would've been the most epic stadium ever built
another landmark for london
a nice souvenir
but no
instead we'll get the generic allianz arena

Ligue 1 Stadium
youtube.com/watch?v=S54NRiE63vc

Wouldn't that be a bit unhealthy to play at? I mean it would fit Chelsea bad guys image but I don't think it would be good for their perfomance, saving the threatening to the refs of being thrown inside the cauldrons so they benefit them even more

kek, those stacks aren't operational anymore.

do you have many German ancestry?

looks pretty cozy to me.

It honestly looks good compared to 95% of new stadia.It looks way better than that soulless airplane hangar otherwise known as "the Emirates stadium".

comfy as fuck

A huge art-deco stadium is one of my wet dreams

>the surrounding area looks like 12th century England

i like it

Not that user, but what are you getting at?

don't like the brick texture desu

Mama Mia what a spicy comeback! Go eat some fettuccini Luigi and leave taking to the adults.

The stereotype of Germans not having humor and taking things said in jest serious.
I think that's quite mean, actually. When I see someone behave like a faggot I don't ask them whether they are of French lineage, I just assume they do and remain silent.
It's the polite thing to do.

Just fuck my stadium up senpai

But in all seriousness I like this stadium a little more every time I see it.

looks like some sort of prolapsed cat anus

Get rid of your cat, go out every once in a while, obtain some real pussy.

I like that they're not just making "generic covered bowl #33b), but it does look kind of bizarre.

but I don't have a cat and going out is overrated.

>When I see someone behave like a faggot I don't ask them whether they are of French lineage

Then how do you know about prolapsed feline assholes?!

>leave taking to the adults
This is easily the most childish retort in the entire history of humanity

>check flag
Of course you don't like cities that make sense

That stadium would be badass desu, the current stadium architecture is getting boring to look at

t. mohemmed al aluha akbar

>leave taking

Sounds like your average African American

This won't look outdated in a few years like City's stadium and it's not boring like Arsenal's.All in all, I think it looks pretty decent when you think how bad most modern stadiums are.

It looks like a fucking Heatsink for an AMD Processor.

You mean the best city in Europe you peasants. If your earn at least 40k a year then its the best city in Europe (if you dont earn 40k a year then you better be a student or KYS peasant)

They tried for it but didn't get permission right? Lamest part is that it'll probably just get turned into luxury flats that get sold to foreign property investors and never lived in

>Lamest part is that it'll probably just get turned into luxury flats that get sold to foreign property investors and never lived in
It did and they are halfway through building it

This. It's a unique stadium that isn't some cookie cutter bowl like every new stadium.

where the hell do you park?

Chelsea bid and lost the auction.
The winner is a Malaysian Developer Consortium.
They are planning to build an elite property.

looks good, well the stadium does anyway. Not sure what you're complaining about.

The external view is generic, but considering every line is a pillar, the view inside is fabulous.

I want to drop a stadium-sized hard boiled egg onto it.

>allianz arena
>generic
>new shitford bridge looking anything like it

pick none

this, the use of bricks and the inside view is awesome, and much better than all the plastic/iron other stadiums

also this, in France or Austria if possible, too bad they missed that opportunity

I'd rather be a fag and have humour. But you seem like a cool guy, considering.

You mean 100k senpai, I'm earning 40k soon after graduating and up here in the north that's a lot of money, but in London it's peanuts and I wouldn't be able to afford shit