HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/7-1/type/op/start/2014-07-08/end/2014-07-09/order/asc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

aaah yes

This webm always triggers my autims since the reactions aren't for the goals that has been scored.

huelocast

>schurrle's final "how did that go in I literally wasn't even trying" goal

every fucking time

>0-0
>0-1
>0-4
>0-3
>0-2
>0-3
>0-4
>0-6
>0-5
>0-6
>0-4

What a game.

I love how after the third goal marcelo stops trying

this

i hope whoever made it has a horrible death

As long as Neymar is still playing, I sincerely hope Brazil doesn't win any fucking shit.

Edgy boy.

David Luiz wasn't trying at all, either. I feel bad for the other two backs who had to endure that nonsense while still putting in an effort. Although I would've been screaming at Luiz after the 1st goal.

He already won the Olympics and Confederation Cup.

also known as nothing

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Can't get much less relevant than that.

Only the World Cup count as something then?

So basically you don't want him to win the World Cup?

WC, EURO, CA (barely)

>through ball
>defense runs after him
>guy passes it back to guy who sent the ball, who is 100% free
>easy tap in
are they retarded, they kept falling for it the entire fucking game

>are they retarded

They're Brazilians...

they were shell-shocked and completely demoralized. this is the team that had members crying before the penalty shootout with chile, it meant so much to them. I imagine they were so shocked and lightheaded after the first two goals their legs went numb

Don't forget the shitty manager and the best players of the NT didn't play

>still posting the shitty version

here you go

Because some of them chickened out.
>Neymar's """"""""""injury""""""""""

>Reactions in wrong order of goals
Someone post the corrected version

Haven't seen a German onslaught like that since Poland 1939.

France 1940?

Fucking Germany take sport too seriously, they can't just beat a team they have to make them cry and take their ball home even in their own back yard. Stop being so hard, it's not nice. Apologise.

Still making excuses since getting ICED

Nope, won £500 on that. I was happy.

Ah, so its Mohammad, not Nigel...carry on then, cheers.

I think you're confused chubs.

dubs dont get confused

it's clever hue trolling

well done on numbers

We stopped after the first half, m8.

>Fred

>tfw this year will always remind brazilians of this game

2017 gonna be a good year

>we
which position did you play?

I'm Özil.

Germany literally stopped trying after the 30'.
Fuck you.

Lol all those hues clapping at the end, atleast when chile trashed us the fans booed the team

>us

im still amazed no one has edited it to make it look like brazil won

and make a joke in the same vein as the japanese warcrimes never happened thingy

>inb4 you do it

Didn't realize how bad Dante got done on the 5th goal until now. Motherfucker looked like he was trying to do the samba on the pitch.

Friendly reminder it should have been 8-0 if Ozil, that fucking cockroach piece of shit did score that easy as fuck goal opportunity

Were Brazilians actually delusional enough to ever except to win that game without Nerman? By elo that German NT was one of the greatest WC teams ever

CHI

Yeah I mean who wouldn't play with his fucking spine broken

autism

neck yourself KEK

because we already have 5 titles to cherish on, unlike you burgers

>inb4 muh economy
who gives a shit this is football

to ever WHAT

>0
would it nullify Brazil's goal as well you mongoloid algerian

i've seen two, one where there is only the Brazilian goal and the score shopped and one with all the german goals shopped to look like Julio Cesar either defended or it went out

there's also the opposite where the german team is literally playing alone

none were from Sup Forums though

here's a redpill for you: 7-1 never happened

it was all staged to appease the citizens of germanistan, but it never actually happened.

once again, it's all a lie.

I watched every match of that world cup and I cannot remember any of it. I see now why.

DUBS CONFIRM

KEK IS WITH US

HE HOLDS THE TRUTH

S H A D I L A Y

>us
you packed your bags yet lad

chuckled

delish bait

What a sad post.

>Olympics
>Confed Cup

Is this autism?

it's belgium

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA

whatever you say nigger c u c k

What a guy.

for you

DELET THIS

>neymar
>euro

Checked, saved, BUT

Brazil been pretty shit the entire tournament and it was only a matter of time when they'd collapse. Thankfully they did it in the best way possible.
Also, same thing happened with the English in the Euros.

>rating Meme Ochoa after this

>Olympics
kek, the only ones that mattered are the ones Uruguay got back then, since they counted as World Cups.

Chile, I know we said some petty things because of the Cavaninger, the Copa América and that wine TV spot, but this... you're alright.

It's not funny. 71 people died at that event.

Call 911, Muhammed.

This is why Rio Grande do Sul is drowning in debt right now

>He already won the Olympics and Confederation Cup.

kek, that's some mexico tier shit

reminder that we fucking nearly beat brazil in the confed cup finals in 2009

Can someone explain to me why there's always people who are literally crying at games like this? How can a game reduce grown men to tears? I love sports and get into it, but there's no way it could play with my emotions to the point where I cry like that.

So does that mean that Canada has won a WC?

Ask FIFA.

there are very few "I knew where I was when" events in my life. 9/11 being one of them. as well as this, kek

checked

not everyone is equal, some faggots are more emotional than others and they react as how they feel, i normally get angry as fuck and start cursing left and right, and after the game is over use a sledgehammer on a tire until i feel better and i know people who get drunk as fuck after that kind of games, so there's that too

>use a sledgehammer on a tire until i feel better

fuck you, it works

does anyone have Sup Forums screencaps from 7-1?

use the archive MoFo
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/7-1/type/op/start/2014-07-08/end/2014-07-09/order/asc/

What's happened to Leiscester? Why such a swing in their play from last year? Just caught lightning one time for the ages?

This is what happens when you meme a player too much. He starts believing that shit and then you get blitz'd. Ochoa was lucky people were shooting directly at him at the mundial and that made him appear better than he was.

Of course it helps that the Mex team was right trash on the Copa America.

>football before 1958
>mattering

Good one.

I still don't understand how FIFA let this happen

Did Brazil ever recover from this?

This was the most meme worthy WC ever. It was so delicious watching this after Colombia got reff balled out by Brazil.

what went wrong?

everything

chile top lads

and this.

ERA PENAL

That night was fucking great.

In general, just a really bad day. Brazil was just worse team, even more after losing their two best players; they took every bad choice they could; Germany had a big amount of "luck" their side. Brazil post 2-0 was a headless chicken, with players trying to go full hero without anykind of tactic or strategy what so ever

In particular, David Luiz