RYM/Sonemic general

sal is a dumb idiot edition

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~ckwlk
rateyourmusic.com/~suddenlywolf
rateyourmusic.com/~Ewert
rateyourmusic.com/~yurelvis123
rateyourmusic.com/~chriswinter16
thequietus.com/articles/16052-drew-daniel-matmos-soft-pink-truth-anti-favourite-albums-essay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bitch

rateyourmusic.com/~ckwlk

haha gender lol!

he's ok

rateyourmusic.com/~suddenlywolf

what a fun place this is

you don't even know the half of it

L "Y" J The Most Blunted

suck my fucking dick you retard

internalizing and repressing (not expressing) your energy is probably why you think you're not a man.

rateyourmusic.com/~Ewert

hey

disgusting hater of transgender people

you guys sure are obsessed with trans people huh

who /doesn'treallycareforthetranscommunitybutstillhatessal/ here?

what do you expect from rym though? the people that post in these threads are only just getting over their obsession with crystal bird and hes been banned for 2 years or something

does sal even have a rym account

Bitch

No. All he does on here now is post dadrock and diaryposts

based degeneracy remover

This, unironically.

he's gone through like 20, i think he gave up on trying to ban-evade with IP switch-ups

The widespread acceptance of sexual deviance is bad news. Try being moral moral tomorrow than you were today.

Dead Cat Posting Brothers Suicide Encouraging Dad Rocking Cat Overfeeding Ban Evading Dick And Asshole And Face Posting Autistic Weed Smoking Mental Gymnastics Posting Jasmine Tea Drinking Attention Whoring Trans Hating Sociopath "Man" Like Sal

okay, don't post about his brother.

shaved lads

lol classic

can you measure it

>sal
>has been updating theories of who is a complete stranger to him for like half a year while harboring empirically paranoiac fantasies other strangers are that stranger in disguise and regularly like it's some pavlov shit and all over what actually looks like a fairly tame series of chatlogs about daily bs even though now he literally cannot function without living and breathing these tired arguments over obvious principles of conversation forthcoming from this one week of serotonin syndrome, perpetuating baseless accusations of pedophilia (?) and supposed cruelty and social engineering in the face of numerous efforts to explain drugs are not your answer whilst forcibly commanding this said stranger to harass and film antiwarhol for his entertainment, cum tributing a 16 year old girl's pic of 5000 followers (and elaborating sex fantasies of her often) and making dozens of these posts that seem to start with, "I'm so glad to be out", "i'm so glad to be past that" of blatantly manipulative content and then just repeating this schedule like a robot to increasing numbers of people in increasingly disconnected proportions all day and that's STILL his life even after starting college apparently

if it's respect you guys want (and i know it is) then you're going to have to work for it

Sal BTFO

Based Jonas

whats some other essential female vocals?

what does Rich think of trannies

probably but he knows it will get reported if he posts it here

Based Alt Right BTFO'ing Ploymath Comedian Lad Like Rices Hoes

idk we talk more about music and life experiences than anything else

Say hi to your brother for me. Oh wait.

i'm assuming you have no idea what such a loss feels like, right

t. Sal

Tfw my benis is feminine but my boypussy is masculine and my balls are deflated

>underage e-trannies
>knowing anything beyond being told to get on the school bus on time

He would literally kill himself without these threads to post in.

not him

no wonder Sal is so unhappy and feels the need to prove himself to every stranger he faces on the internet

sounds easy to believe and relay
Sup Forums is Just For Fun, user

Where's based Riceshoes to BTFO these alt right subhumans like Sal when you need him?

Someone want to suggest forced trip for threads with sonemic as the subject to the mod?

where's based suddenlywolf to not do anything but look on at whatever kind of trainwreck these threads all end up as

I'm not trans, but a lot of the best users on rym are trans, like Decibelle. She's a great user and a friendly kind person unlike you.

her profile says she's a bitch when no one's watching

She's actually really nice if you get to know her.

too bad her taste is awful

decibelle is one of the first people i think of when i think of "cool users on rym"

she seems kind of annoying and self-obsessed

decibelle is really a massive brainlet poseur

>vaporwave brony sjw tranny
No thanks

who is the coolest, toppest lad on rym?

me

Me

Trixie Is Dat Ploymath Woman, And Boi, She Bout To Do It! (Listen To Some Interesting Music, That Is!)

xDDDD he posted a penis haha so funny

lad

Does he put rice in his shoes or his shoes rice XD
Pretty strange use of rice either way XD
You could say he's... XD
Alt-rice XD

Better Call Sal

L "Y" J. If you don't know L "Y" J, you don't know shit (phrase trademark of the riceshoes corporation. Use under penalty of your brother dying)

somehow i doubt decibelle would be too thrilled to learn about the kinds of things you were saying here about someone's deceased family member

rateyourmusic.com/~yurelvis123
hey

how do people still fall for bait as obvious as this

I dunno who that guy is. I don't even know the story behind Sal's brother.

Bait would imply that my post was ironic in some way.

Someone redbull me on what happened.

It's stated in this thread. Suicide. That's all there is to know.

I love these threads. Music is my life, and I love rating it.

in an effort to discuss something slightly RYM-related in here, which album in my wishlist should i listen to next? usually i just RNG it, but i might as well focus on something more specific. i'm , by the way.

aquemini!

Clube Da Esquina

Did anyone else here start learning Japanese or another language because of Lewis and co.'s shitposting?

Lads Be My Friend

what's your ~

Sonemic will neve...

rateyourmusic.com/~chriswinter16

worst account ever?

what's wrong with it

reminder that people who rate and rank music are killing the art form

thequietus.com/articles/16052-drew-daniel-matmos-soft-pink-truth-anti-favourite-albums-essay

reminder that you're a poo-poo face

Why can't I have fun with music anymore

Based Article Writer Like The "Q" Uietus

at what point does contrarianism and poseurdom go too far?

>person doesn't like artist
wow what a fucking contrarian am I right

you don't listen to Bach or any classical music huh

those arent terrible ratings on her scale

I just checked and that guy has a positive rating system
>person doesn't like classical artist
wow what a fucking contrarian am I right

imagine you had a person who said they were an expert on experimental rock who rated TVU&N and WLWH 2/5

see

You're an idiot.

you're mad over someone disliking an artist and I'm the idiot? grow up.

You're an idiot because you don't understand the significance of TVU to experimental rock or Angela Hewitt to Bach

of course I know the importance of those artist you fucking retard, that doesn't mean everyone has to like them