What makes them grow so big in the 21th Century?

What makes them grow so big in the 21th Century?

plastic surgery

Koreans? They've always been the tallest asians

Those are Thais, you can tell by their strong eyebrows which indicate fertility and sensuality.

these girls dont look korean at all

How can you guys tell?

Asians have distinct features depending on where they're from.

average white girl tits

they actually look good and natural unlike the plastic gooks

hormones in the beef

im not complaining tbqh w/ u family

East asians are by far different as fuck. The tipical "chink"-face is not true when you look their eyes and face ,japs have horizontal eyes,chinks just mongolid face, and koreans well their skin looks very astetic.

>the it's Aussie weebs knowing all about the different 'flavours' of Asian grills

Do it cunt. End my worthless life.

Thailand is a really scary place, where man chops his dick off to be a girl and still very beautiful.
That make a real man put up his guard up when seeing a beauty girl in Thailand.
And if they able to done that far, then the plastic surgery to make a ugly become a beauty is easy as pie, like in this case.

I'm not a weeb, I'm just not blind and notice characteristics in the people I meet that help distinguish between different people.

synthetic estrogen/HRT

>girls

That's EXACTLY what a weeb would say

>their skin looks very astetic

you like those makeup wearing korean boys eh jose?

>tfw Thai gf

(male)

>Thai """gf""" (boipucci bf)

>"g"f

>Those are Thais
No they're not, you idiot.

>he doesn't have prime boipucci available

Okay sure they're Thai Chinese, but they walk and talk Thai.

Awesome image. Love it. Can I save it?

No you may not, what the hell kind of question is that, you fucking thief?!

Humans are and human identities are much more complex than memes make you believe

Hey cunt I was just asking permission I didn't lay a fucking hand on the image I'm not a fucking thief hey

I know many Thais that looks like this, Its hard to point out, but their feature looks unmistakably Thai

They have retained their separate language and culture for hundreds of years.

Honestly I think it's just better diet
Look at Japanese girls, a lot of them have fairly decent tits only a bit smaller on average compared to westerners, but hardly flat either
In the past most Asians would have a pretty meagre diet and therefore be thin and small
Also it used to be fashionable for Chinese (and other Asians) women to have small tits so they would bind them often.

>he can't tell the difference between east and south-east asians
not even asian, literally haven't seen a SEA irl and even I can tell

Here's where it doesn't make sense for me.

JAV suggests there are plenty of busty and thicc japanese (though a bit lacking in the ass department), seemingly more than other asians. You can chalk that up to better diets and more dairy, but they're still shorter than chinese and koreans, who are more stick like.

sexual selection and obesity

Then how did you end up in the island prison that is Australia?

Still not big enough

>literally haven't seen a SEA irl
>flag

It's because for most of history, people were malnourished. That's also why everyone was much shorter, something that can still be observed in North Korea, for example.

How can we grow North Korea's breasts larger? Pizza?

Women are having children later. Divorce causes girls to develop earlier and we now have high divorce rates.

Bringing them out of malnourishment would probably help but it would most likely still take some time (probably more than just one generation) to bring them on the same level as their southern kin.