I need money man. Post your scheming tactics here please. I will share as well. RIP YUNG BRUH

I need money man. Post your scheming tactics here please. I will share as well. RIP YUNG BRUH

Local areas that seek tourism have way too many rich niggas

Sosa used to be good back in 2011-2013 now he fell off. Montana Of 300, Lil Jay, L'A Capone way better than Keef desu,

For real bro Imm off 800 mg of dxm listenning to dexter and nadia and bae an all his snippets I miss the man man

I find someone who needs shit done
We agree on a price
I do the shit
Profit

U talking about killing or drugs>>?
IM just caddying and sellinf drugs

get a job
the trick is not to care if you get shitcanned

bleed em as much as you can and move on

Jobs are pleb I need a new 2017 lil tracy shit to finessseee

dude you can't just ask for scheming tactics. I have some really good tactics that always work, that's why I'm never broke, but I just can't give them away to everyone because I developed them.

I guess since you seem like a cool dude I could tell you one or maybe two of them, but I gotta charge you like $100

Don't worry you make it back quickly and you'll profit. You'll make like 500 a day with these tactics.

Well what are they?
>inb4 card cracking im on probation please.

ITT: NIGGERS

work

ALL I WANT IS BANDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
CATCH ME IN FRANCE

BUMP

PLease guys I need money but i dont wanna be locked up

Self bumppp

same. let's brainstorm. What can we come up with together?

What's your number>?

Bouta go hit licks

Buy doves and breed them, my own doves have mated countless times and the babies are grown up in about two weeks, I sell the babies for $25 and if someone asks for a lower price I tell them $20. It's a little slow but works for a quick buck

Are you serious hahaha thats actually funny