Whats Sup Forumss interpretation of this painting? It has to deal with life

Whats Sup Forumss interpretation of this painting? It has to deal with life.

There are many roads in life, but they all lead to the same thing in the end. Nothing.

Sounds like a good interpretation to me

It reminds me of that one level in Mario Kart for 64.. Yoshis spot if memory serves

work hard
and you can retire to an enormous beach community

figga it out nigga

All that work you did in the beginning means nothing in the end.

No matter how hard you will try, you'll always end up nowhere.

Looks like the American Dream.

Lode Runner

No matter how easy, hard, short, long, boring or scenic our lives are, we end up at the same place

time to fast travel to megaton and sell your loot, nigga

Choices. Some intersect and some don't. some are harder and some are easier. In the end you're going the same way: down.

It's a guy looking for a toilet. Nothing more. The painter is a big jokester.

why dont you take this to /ic/

The title should be "congratulations your an adult in our eyes"

At the end of the journey there is nothingness.

Time to go back to Gotham and stop Bane.

It's a really bad painting, man.

you've gotten to the top, only to discover less than the journey you had previous encountered

Bad painting

Life starts off complex and then there is nothing for miles

handicap ppl can get fucked lol

Early in life, you get kind of shunted into specific routes, but after a certain point, you can go basically any way you want. That's how I see it.

That free will is an illusion

there's only one guy there tho

encountering someone else's code

every ladder or stair is a different way and a different road that leads to the goal and at the end when you thinked that it would pay off and you blindly without a hint of what to expect passed trough all that painful road, realize that it didn't wothed it and instead of seeing succes and glory you a handful of nothing.

The journey is both more interesting and more challenging than the whole of an open, unimpeded existence. When one finishes the climb to greatness the truth will be revealed: that the climb is the meaning, the end is but an empty canvas without possibility of change due to the consumption of all available resources to get there.

That or lmao a nigger escaped the labor camp.

Once you're at the top there's many ways down.

Why do some of you think climbing a ladder is so fucking interesting

The way up is the challenges that life presents you, and once you overcome them, you are free to do anything/ go anywhere, and though it may seem like there's nothing out there, it's worth giving it a shot.

Lower your fucking expectations.

Human constructs only serve to enlighten ourselves of the reality that the abyss is massive and all encompassing. There is some irony in this in that the truth points out that all our effort has always been a pointless affectation as there has always been nothing there.

You may work hard for many years on a twisted and turned path but once you get to your goal you wont be as satisfied as you thought you would be. Nothing is really as great as it seems.

each life takes its own unique path, but all end in disappointing oblivion

Tried so hard and go so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter.
ez op

fpbp
time to kill myself

Hard work does not = success and reward.
Most MEN sacrifice and work, try hard most of their life, and the reality is the VAST majority of them will die no farther ahead than when they started.
Work ethic is a lie to keep men passing resources upward.

Underrated kek

I interpret it as the many roads we travel in our lives, some paths are more dangerous than others, and some may even lead to dead ends.

But with enough perseverance and determination, you too can reach the end while learning a lot about who you truly are once you get the self-loathing, pessimist faggotry out of your system.

Regardless of the paths you choose to take in life, you'll eventually get to the point where the only one you can continue to follow is the one you create.

Why watches at 0 $?

The end is only the beginning

Shipping Jews.

Pretty much what I was thinking

>basic as fuck painting that represents death
>most likely used to launder money

wow, such depth.

Retirement

Nice