Fuck this fat arrogant piece of shit and fuck his family

Fuck this fat arrogant piece of shit and fuck his family.

If I had a drone I'd fire a Hellfire up his fat ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UhErOk542UQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Americans get the politicians they deserve

he was wearing a hat user

You're a crying faggot. This was some god tier trolling he pulled.

Are you actually mad at a guy for going to the beach 20 feet behind his house?

Haha I heard about this. Hillarious.
Watching American news is better than fiction

he's mad at a guy for closing a beach that was for the longest time public use and then after he was questioned if he was using the beach he said no while there was photo evidence that he was using the beach he is not only a disgrace but a blatant liar and a bad one

The city closed the entire beach for some health reson iirc. An hour or so later the dude took out his own family to the empty sands

wait a minute... for the longest time public... you want to tell me that it is possible in the US to make a beach private? Crazy people.

He doesn't give half a fuck how anyone feels about it. He's reached his term limit as governor, wouldn't want a senate seat and couldn't win one if his life depended on it. The one person that could extend his career with a cabinet appointment will think this is the funniest thing he's seen since those Russian whores pissed on each other while standing on the bed Obama had just slept in

based on the fuckery of that fat fuck of a governor that's exactly what he did

It's a state owned beach and the state government shut down due to a failure to pass a budget. All non-essential state services were closed including parks and beaches

No it's not. All beaches in the U.S. are by definition public. But some are, of course, only accessible via private property, so...

And nice fucking trips.

>398 KB
>Anonymous 07/03/17(Mon)19:52:52 No.737
shut up faggot we would all do that same thing if we had the power to

hold on a second here,he warned the house and the senate of New Jersey that if they didn't get together and vote on a budget before he went on vacation he would shut down that states government, and he had chosen his vacation place a month ago and told them where it would be. Now you can be mad all you want but be mad at the correct people and that would be the states Senators and it's Congressmen not it's Governor.

I just like to point out that the governor is the one who shut down the States government on top of that after the shutdown he used a helicopter to get around town that was paid for by the state during a shutdown even more on top of that if the government was in such a budget crisis why did he go on his vacation he should have canceled it and then you know be a good governor and stay in his office all day and work

and then what?

E D G Y
D
G
Y

Total fucking scum.

Everyone talking politics
Laws this, rights that, blah,blah,blah.
>no one's asks for more of the grill in blue 2 piece

Focus, gentlemen, focus.

He'll never be appointed to any position in the Trump Administration because he put Jared the Jew Kushner's daddy in prison.

Top fucking kek

This

Don't be a fucking moron. It's public as long as the public is funded. In a shutdown situation is is off limits to everyone and anyone. Simply because you own an adjacent property to public land doesn't give you an easement or a private right of way. In this case it just makes Christi a fat fuck trespasser on top of the fucking cardio case shithead that he already is. He's just a fat faggot political castaside who couldn't close a budget deal.

Everyone believes that except Christie. He's gonna keep eating the meatloaf when the cheeto tells him to just in case

Does anyone else have the urge to ram his wife and daughter?

yes, but probably not for the reasons you do.

I believe I have both motives in mind, getting hard just thinking of it

>gets humiliated by the public and his allies.
>gets shit on my Trump.
>gets his approval ratings dropped to 15%.

This is clearly a man who has stopped caring.
Judging from his response about why he gets to have the beach all to himself, he just doesn't fucking care anymore.

His political career is dead. As for as Christie's logic goes, he might as well enjoy the perks of being governor while it lasts.

Agreed

I can respect this. I would just rather push a limp rope out of spite than anything else.

Approval rating < 10% by Friday.

If America was a civilized country he would have been hauled out of his mansion and BROKEN ON THE GODDAMNED WHEEL and his corpse left for the crows to eat.

Why watches at 0 $?

Lol this guy discovered the only way to have a nice beach holiday in NJ. Good on him.

>In a shutdown situation is is off limits to everyone and anyone
No it's not you dumb bitch. Tf is wrong with you? You need the government to tell you if you can go to the beach? Jesus christ nigger

Looks like a beached whale

Me again and I can't stop laughing. Are you fucking 6 do you ask your mom if you can go to the bathroom? Get your foam noodles and floater chief we're going to the beach and I don't give a shit what Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny say about it! -Gov CC, 2017

Not his house... The taxpayers house. He is an employee of every taxpayer in New Jersey, nothing more.

in america, litorally u need the governments permission to walk on the beach. right now, in new jersey, you will get arrested if you step foot on the beach. there are cops patrolling the entire beachfront and will arrest anyone who steps on the sand. same goes for all public parks in the state.

>and nothing more
>being this much of a dillusional pleb goyim
he is the king of the land, he can and actively does do what ever he wants, and there is absolutely nothing you can or will do about it.

WHY DID CHRIS CHISTIE SHOT DOWN THE BEACH?

[spoiler] because he got sick of getting rolled back in to the sea [spoiler/]

youtube.com/watch?v=UhErOk542UQ

Aye get fucked by a beached whale amerikkka.

If he imprisoned a Jew he aint all that bad. Although know what we do about him, he probably did it due to naivete rather than bravery.

>there are cops patrolling the entire beachfront and will arrest anyone who steps on the sand. same goes for all public parks in the state.
Sounds expensive and logistically improbable.
Food for thought, if border patrol were half as effective as new jersey's beach patrol apparently is we wouldn't have a muppet trying to build a wall.

>comparing the densest state with the highest per capita income that makes billions a year thru tickets and fines with a mexican desert that is intentionally left unguarded
u fuckless moron

The buck stops here.

Christie is a lying piece of shit.