I'm giving up on Sup Forums. It's been in interesting 10+ years, but it's time to move on...

I'm giving up on Sup Forums. It's been in interesting 10+ years, but it's time to move on. I'm on a mission to change my life, and that means dropping old habits.

I always told myself I'd get my first girlfriend before I'm 30, and October will be here sooner than I expect.

Tomorrow is more than America's Independence Day, it's the start of a whole new life for me. Summer couldn't have come at a better time. By this time next year I'll probably have a place of my own, a new job, and a woman to call my own.

I'm ready to do this.

See you guys later.

Nigger

Gg

Cya tomorrow

For your sake I hope you're being serious. Good luck.

Farethewell, OP. Try to remember the good times.

Yo if your here reading replies man good job. This is the first time checking back in years. This post makes me just never want to come back, good for you mate. I'll leave with ya. Have fun you fucked up Sup Forums fuckers.

Have courage OP. The woman will come

k

I've been here for 12. Every time I take a good break & come back it seems so sad. Like, I wonder how I ever spent so much time here with the same repetitive bullshit threads day after day. Then, I get caught up somehow and keep coming back. Beats the fuck out of FB.

Probably just moving from Sup Forums to Reddit, Facebook, or Pinterest.

Right because Sup Forums is the entire reason you're a pathetic virgin.

Good luck getting laid by someone older than 14....once females get dick from a non-virgin they have a tough time going backward to someone with a small cock who finishes in 28 seconds. So unless you hit the lottery between now and October, the chance that your first girlfriend will weigh less than 350lbs is nearly nonexistent.

Actually hang yourself

GTFO

You'll be back........
they always come back.....
MuHaHaHaHa

This, but I've been here for 9 years

Good luck on your new life and remember: you can(and should) find real life traps on Craigslist casual encounters. Godspeed OP

For our sake, become a normie user. Good luck out there

I usually lose interest after I jerk off

So long Sup Forumsro, remember the fun we had whenever you find yourself down. If you come back we will still be here but please; try your best out there

You can leave but you will always come back.

lol, it's your own damn fault for being on this site for 10+ years, and not expecting it to change. stop living in the past while you're at it, being nostalgic is a quick way to a miserable life.

And you think Sup Forums is the reason you don't improve your life?

Good luck on your journey OP!

do not leave nigga

You know what's dumber than 'leaving Sup Forums'?

Posting about it thinking that someone will actually give a shit.

Your already fucked op might aswell stay then leave us and get cheated on.

lol same....

Why watches at 0 $?

I don't know about the woman, but go for it!

Been there, done that.

That is how is going to be:

During the first months, you will go to the gym, study/work, try to develop a social circle etc... But then, you start to realize things.

The "normies" are as boring as you and me. The only reason why you think that your life will be better with friends and a girlfriend is because you are unhappy and you believe that being social is the solution.

In no time, you will be making up excuses to avoid social meetings because you have realised how pointless they are. The first 16 years of development are vital to your brain. After that, the brain pretty much losses all its plasticity, and is hard to change it.

After three years trying to do what you want to do, I still go to the gym and I earned a Master's degree in engineering, but I try to avoid people whenever possible, they are not worth it.

Also, stay away from this website. Is also worthless.

That's not how life works.

cya OP, gl in life

is this really boxee?

You'll be back, faggot.

>30yr old with gf, job and hobbies here for the tits and lulz since 2007

>masters in engineering
>no social skills
You don't actually think you're special, do you?

thank you for blogging

i slay plenty of tail and browse Sup Forums i dont think this is the problem

Logging off huh?

I have done that at age 23 and my life got better for real.
I had to learn how to endure normies though.

I'm back here time to time because there's no denying I feel home here.

glhf

I hope you realize that anons with better lives than you can ever hope to achieve have posted more than you have on Sup Forums. Go to /r9k, you'll feel right at home there.

This.

I mean, good luck and all, hope it works out and all, but we'll be seeing you again inside of a week at best.

I never fully stopped coming to Sup Forums over the last twelve years and I managed to build a decent career, snagged a pretty awesome girlfriend (together 7 years as of last February), and have both had my own place and currently live together with her.

Sup Forums never prevented me from actually fucking doing something with my life. Until you realize it's your fault and not some dumbass Hungarian lampshade stitching website's, you're surely in for some disappointment.

newfag

Good luck OP!
Do consider a boyfriend also because everyone knows you're a faggot

if you quit then i quit. Sup Forums wont be the same without you here.

>talks about old Sup Forums
>posts some random fb bitch like every other underage faggot on this board
Lurk more high school fag

Just be back before bedtime, user

You know what, fuck it, I'm with this guy. See you inbred retards in Hell, because there's no amount of reconciliation I can do to make up for the wrongs I've committed as a result of this place.