So my girlfriend's pregnant and I'm DEFINITELY trying the breast milk

So my girlfriend's pregnant and I'm DEFINITELY trying the breast milk.

But I'm curious as to what it would taste like.

Have any of you tried it and know the taste?

Milk

Shes cool with that?

coins

She says "yeah why not. you suck out of them anyways."

wet sand

Tastes kinda sweet, not like cow's milk.

Why wouldn't she be? It's just breast milk. If she's breastfeeding and they're having sex chances are good he'll taste it one way or another.

it's delicious trust me

What if I mix it with chocolate quik?

TAST LIKE CRAP.. NATURES WAY OF MAKING SURE YOU DON'T STARVE BABY

doesn't taste like much. it's a lot thinner than you'd think. it's aiiet

Mine wants to force me to. She gets off on it. I'm curious what it will taste like.

Slightly sweet, but what she eats will definitely change flavor. Try some of the golden ambrosia, colostrum. It'll be like the firat three days after baby is born. Have her pump extra and make cheese and ice cream. Shit is top notch.

So... would it be wrong to slip a dick in there and give her some while she's giving some?

Im gonna

Have you ever tasted your own semen? Its just like that. Try it.

Doubtful lol

THE BALANCE HAS BEEN UPSET

Just need to suck one teet down to balance it out.

Don't set your hopes high, of either the taste or the thrill of getting it. Chances are your g will be expressing, there will be bottles of it on the fridge, you'll heat one up but the baby doesn't want, so instead of throwing out, drink it. It's nothin amazing. It's like trim milk, a bit sweeter, no vague cheese taste.

A friend of mine said he tried his wife's, and his exact words were: "it tasted like her BO." Enjoy!

Drank straight from my gf's tit- it's actually quite good- way sweeter than you'd expect. Kinda freaked me out though so i only tried it once

She's fucking pregnant for him. (hopefully)
I think their relationship has advanced to the level where he can suck her lactating nipples.

Some women get aroused when baby sucks titty on girl admitted and the tried to take kid away...but it not unusual

They say it creates a sense of intimacy between them and the baby.

Some women might confuse that for eroticism.

oh.

My mom says breast milk tastes sweet and has lots of fat

This was my experience with my wifes. Really sweet. Would go well with coffee.

Do it. Wait until all the colostrum is out though, save that shit for your baby. You'll know when it's out because the milk will go from yellow to white. It's sweet, not too bad.

Missus was sweet, surprisingly so, other than the novelty didn't enjoy it as such.

This was my experience with your mom too.