vocaroo.com/i/s0QFuIxI0s3b
vocaroo.com/i/s0KQvrSfCVkw
vocaroo.com/i/s0XfXTrQCjdm
vocaroo.com/i/s0aYsgLJUBRO
vocaroo.com/i/s190iS2q2mrI
vocaroo.com/i/s1W1IvjhEJHa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cock sucking noises

Well... I'd need a cock for that first, wouldnt I?

This?

I'll do my best! Keep the thread bumped for my sake please. Also if you're gonna fap to it do tell

Moan for me you man slut

Gotcha and hellz yeah

It's weird how she actually thinks that shit lol

I'm pretty sure its a guy

vocaroo.com/i/s1H4eZieioSL

Hey guys here it is :3
vocaroo.com/i/s18aNio45ArY
I hope you all like it~

Here you go Sir. Hope this will suffice.

part 1
vocaroo.com/i/s0QFuIxI0s3b
part 2
vocaroo.com/i/s0KQvrSfCVkw
part 3
vocaroo.com/i/s0XfXTrQCjdm

I'm barely a man and I sure ain't no slut!

>she

Say
"Somebody once told me to pay the alimony, I ain't the darkest guy in my bed. l was looking in despair with my fingers in my hair at my wife and her buck from my cuck shed."

vocaroo.com/i/s0aYsgLJUBRO
This makes no sense!

okay now do "CUCK MY LIFE INTO PIECES THIS IS MY WIFE'S BLACK SON. HUMILIATION NO BREEDING DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I CATCH MY WIFE CHEATING"

i kek'd

vocaroo.com/i/s190iS2q2mrI

What else are you going to make me say huh? Mister uh.. cuck?

Wifeswap like a hurricane
(Here in cuckberg)
Racist white man's greatest shame
(It's the cuckler)
They wanna see their wifes whooo get railed by black dudes
(Cucktales woo hoo hoo)

Request denied! (๑︵๑)
vocaroo.com/i/s1W1IvjhEJHa

If anyone wants more you can contact me in private on discord! Be prepared to use your mic though as I would get bored if it was just me talking.

Hope#7289

"White people are the most disgusting, demasculated race on the whole planet. They hate themselves and everything that they are. Why do they wonder why their demographics are so shit as of recently? They have no culture, and if they do it's a culture of being sexual deviants and wimps. Their end will be soon, and I will cheer for it like everyone else should"

What is this leakage of Sup Forums? Please go away. Stop repeating stale ''jokes'' Its not funny. You're not funny. Bye-bye!

I also play a lot of games. Currently doing mmo raids and a bunch of dark souls 3. Won't you play with me? Or do I have to ask nicely? Maybe even beg for it. (going to eat some nomnomnoms now)

>. Why do they wonder why their demographics are so shit as of recently? They have no culture