If you could be billionaire for 1 day, what would you do?

if you could be billionaire for 1 day, what would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Start an affordable healtcare fund for burgers

buy art

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

I'd pay people to do stupid (preferrably leaving permanent marks/scars) on themselves like amputate their own hands.

Give it to my parents. Then they can give me half back the next day.

if i buy something that isnt a consumable will i still have it when the day ends?
if yes: invest my money
if no: one day isnt enough to do anything worthwhile with the money

Prove the conspiracy

begin the genetic engineering revolution

Pay off my debt, get repairs done for my parents respective homes, and get a new car. Probably stock a small private bar.

Nothing fancy

Donate to charities that actually help

Buy a house and citizenship on a tropical island and then fill it up with shit that I can sell later

Spend a billion dollars.

They don't get no respect.

youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

buy my dick

Pay my debts, pay my dad's debts, buy a nice place to live, transfer the rest to PayPal so I keep it after the day is over

Spend all of it for gold, next day im still billionaire

Buy a shit ton of legos

What a stupid question.

This is why Sup Forums is nothing but Andy Sixx's shit and WWYD threads now.

People like you should an hero via bleach.

Sweet baby jesus what a faggot

you mad fag? you seem pretty salty, maybe you should refresh yourself with your boyfriends cum.

kill niggers

The question is just, if you could be god (not God) for a day.
-Get the girl
-Get income flows through investment
-Get a following (goodwill gains followers)
Profit

If I knew it was for one day and I couldn't keep any. I'd just take it all to a helicopter and have them drop it over the slums of some 3rd world country and stay home.

you really are a fucking retard.

Invest, how is this even a question?

Give billions to playstation to buy devs and money hat exclusives that cause visible pain on other platform owners faces

Spend all of it.

Yeah, but all of it?
These guys get it. If I knew far enough in advance to plan everything for that day, I'd go skydiving at the beginning and to a brothel at the end.

I'm putting that money in $DRYS and $RAD. No way it doesn't go up, right?

Flip a cent to some dirty bum then enjoy being rich for the rest of my life.

You said billionaire...

I would burn it all. I like cheap booze and cheap whores like your mother.

>If you could be a billionaire for 1 day
>1 day
You're gonna have a rude awakening.

Turn it into bitcoin so you can't take it back tomorrow.

You have 1 billion. You give away 1 cent you have less than a billion.

Not a billionaire anymore, spell is broken.

Sell off all my personal assets and get $230,000 cold hard cash from it ez. Then invest it all into a solid energy or technology company. When I become the billionaire, I invest every dollar into that said sick inflating it by %12000 by the end of the day. I become broke the next day but I still have my investment of which i cash out before I become broke ensuring me of peak exchange rate. Billionaire to millionaire is not bad.

Put it all on red

True, I guess...

Buy Emma Watson

Assuming all of the money disappeared, what then would you do?

I like the loophole, though.

>spend 1 million in security
>make a huge pill of money
>burn it in front of the angry crowd
>dance around naked
>call it art and get money from the books/movies they make about it

ethereum!!

This.

Idk maybe go outside?

I'd put in in my bank account. My balance stays at a billion and when the money disappears at the end of the day, I'm not held accountable. Instead, the federal government fronts the billion back to the bank because they believe it very likely got stolen. The bank becomes very rich using that billion for investments, and I get killer interest.

Pretty decent

Buy $10,000,000 worth of dildos and hire a plane to drop them all out of the sky over my hometown.

buy stocks in companies i don't like and sell them for pennies

then sit back and scratch my sack while watching the world burn

Buy a billion dollars in stock.

actually your money is only insured up to around 10k in the bank

Okay. I'll buy a crew to rob that fucking bank.

buy as many cars/houses as I can during that day, and then sell them the next day to get a few hundred million back

Kek

Pay off my debts, buy classic cars and a good garage to store them in. Apart from that just what I normally do: faff about and get wasted.

Arrange flights for my girlfriend to move to where I live which would then be a house large enough to fit us both and my family with our bedroom soundproofed... hehe... and then by some expensive stuff to then sell

buying both cars and houses are processes that takes weeks to complete.

the paperwork alone, jesus dude.

You, are a true Brit.

2000 chicks at the same time.

Since you did not specify any rules, I'll just do it for you: Everything you do with the money will afterwards be reversed and all you will have is the memory of that day. If you buy a car, it will be gone the next day, if you donate it, the money will also be gone from whichever charity you donated it to, if you have someone assassinated they will come back to life the next day, etc. You have no preparation time, so if you plan on flying somewhere you will have to use part of your 24 hours.

I'd hide all the money where only I know where it is for the next day when I wasn't a billionaire any more.

Kill myself

Better yet, get government COMPLETELY THE FUCK OUT of healthcare.

Without these rules

Everybody would do this

So it does not make any fucking sense.

spend it all in buying companies and stocks, then turn around and sell them all the next day but the single most profitable one, then i can continue to be be a billionaire the rest of my life.

If we can help little #Charlie Gard, as per our friends in the U.K. and the Pope, we would be delighted to do so," Trump posted.
Helen Ferre, director of media affairs at the White House, said Monday, "Upon learning of baby Charlie Gard's situation, President Trump has offered to help the family in this heartbreaking situation. Although the President himself has not spoken to the family, he does not want to pressure them in any way, members of the administration have spoken to the family in calls facilitated by the British government. The President is just trying to be helpful if at all possible."
What is this some type of public relations spin trump is supposed to be putting America first he will help a foreign child but wants to cut the health care for American children it must be cheaper

Like 1 billion dollars only. Lets say so.

Buy government bonds. Probably split it up into variable years of return. I get this money back from the government once the period has maxed out the interest.

And I'm not really making much on the interest. Somewhere between 1-2%. But, I get the money back to keep. And that kids is how you beat the system.

Buy a McD cheeseburger. That way I wouldn't be a billionaire, therefore i'd get to keep the rest of the money.

Cause you need the money right...

but i can process the money on the day

I'd buy a billion dollars worth of things to sell the next day so I could continue being a billionaire, obviously.

get completely the fuck out of other countries first aierifat how bo dat

>if you could be billionaire for 1 day, what would you do?

"Hans get the luger! Fritz get a car! Ivan get the vodka! Oleg get the tracksuits! Sergei bring the accordion and the CD's! Tonight we party hard like it was december 1991!"

Fix my life

save the human race.

get us off of the hundred year dark ages imposed by Big Oil and Gas.

get us the fuck out the cradle (Earth)

Set up lobbying to pass legislation forcing companies with excess of $10B in annual profits to either invest the money in poor communities to educate and support healthy lifestyle, or use it to create living wage employment in poor communities. Effectively force companies like Apple to do more important things with hundreds of billions rather than build a fucking campus for douchebags.

Burn the cash in public !

Buy a yacht and gak huge rails off 18 yr old hookers ass's until my heart explodes