Which one do you wanna fuck?

Which one do you wanna fuck?

bump

The second one going from left to right

Her name's Izzy

right girl looks nice and thick, more of her, and more of all 4 if in bikinis!

moarrrrr
right!!

Her names Kellen

The one on the left.
How old are they actually, since they're begging for attention and not really having fun.

rightmost

Lucy

Her name's DeDe, they're all around 20-21

redhair are just perfect , plz moar

kelen has a great fuller figure, moar! and more pics of all of them in less clothes too user

is the girl on the right with big tits new? moar!

What would you do to Kellen?

They must be highly educated (read: been inside reading) to be this insecure at that age?

Probably makes them fun sluts though

just perfect ; redhair and beautiful body
moarrr

treat her proper, handle her delicately, fuck her senseless. Have you had any of these women user?

NO, simple girls are better sluts. The 'smart' girls usually have a hard time to unwind, unless they're really drunk.

Far right

more of girl in red user, need more of her massive tits!

No, I might be getting an opportunity with Kellen soon though

Far right for sure.

don't forget your camera to share the experience with Sup Forums lol

Oh if I can get pics I will

The chock in the gray pic with the glasses is an actual dime

Far left. Would have many many sex with.

Just bend her over, slide that little dress up, more her panties to the side (if she's even wearing any), and go to town.

the one with the red shirt

Farthest left and second farthest right make good cases, but I'm going with farthest right.

Yeah pound Lucy's cunt

keep sharing more of what you do have of her user, legs and ass and good cleavage are best

Yep, still would have all the sex with.

Is OP one of them?

Lucy needs to get passed around

Don't mind if I do. I'd work Lucy's pussy for all it's worth, making her moan in pleasure as I piston in and out, over and over again.

>DeDe
Nope. Never going to get it out of my head. Guess I'll have to take a pass.

Fuck her in front of her friends to, force her to moan

Is that Special K Vanilla Almond??

Stop posting jews u cunt

nice one user, now if she would kindly spread her legs for Sup Forums

sluts dress i love

Sure, the more of her friends that get to see what a depraved cock-slut Lucy really is, the better. She'd cry out in pleasure as I take her from behind, our flesh making wet slapping noises with every thrust.

very nice, very fuckable, moar!

post SARA

Her friends would look on, stunned and getting more than a little wet when Lucy's eyes roll back into her head as she cums, hard, around my cock. She moans helplessly as I continue pumping into her sweet little pussy, savoring the feeling as it squeezes down around me.

righty looks dirty as fuck! her and Kellen making out together would be mighty fine! more of them user

Sydney and Kellen making out would be so hot

moar lucy plz

keep both their pics coming user, less clothes the better!

less clothes is possible?

Syd's a real slut, Kellen doesn't have as many good pics

open your jacket for Sup Forums Syd!!! moar, slut is what Sup Forums likes

My hands would roam over her body as my dick pounds into her, groping her little tits, rubbing her ass, probing into her mouth that's gaping open from her non-stop moaning. Her juices drip onto the floor as her pussy happily drools around my cock, not caring that her friends can see her becoming completely lost in fucking.

syd needs a dick deep inside her! more bikini user? or underwear? or nudes?

Make her scream

show Sup Forums your tits Syd, you know you want to!

She lets out a shriek as I grab onto her hips and start pulling her back into me in time with my thrusts, really giving her cunt all that I've got. Sweat drips off our bodies as I fuck her hard, Lucy little more than a ragdoll suspended by my stiff cock at this point, crying out incoherently in pleasure.

any nude or sexy?

more bikini Syd user!

You bet your ass, tell us how you'd like to fuck it.

more Syd user, shes fucking hot, her and Kellen would so get it! moar!!

All are ugly. And that's coming from a guy that has an extremely low standard.

You can see by their faces that their genetics are fucked up. Probably of Irish, English, or Scottish descent.

No make-up will make them look good.

>he says typing from his mom's basement

has OP died? more Syd OP!!!

It's been 20 minutes. I'm calling it, OP is gone.

Signed: Evervirgin.
>faggoty cunt.

No. I have travelled a lot around the world, and I can easily see girls that are ugly or not. Now, I understand that if you grow up in some U.S small town, you don't really have a tool for comparison, but believe me, your mind will be blown by a simple trip anywhere in Europe (excluding U.K, Norway, Iceland, Denmark and Ireland).

I did love those countries, but the girls are TERRIBLE. The reason lies in the fact that for thousands and thousands of years, these places were isolated from the rest of world, and naturally...

The same blood got mixed up at some point.

So girls have horrible genetic traits.

I still have some PTSD flashbacks from going out in Glasgow, Limerick and Liverpool. The girls were ugly to the point that--to this day--I still wake up in the middle of the night, with cold-sweats, and my heart racing.

No wonder why the U.S girls are ugly and need two pounds of make-up, since they have Irish, Scottish and English genes.

Wouldn't even touch them with a stick... after chugging TEN Colt45s.

you choose three and I take, happily, what you left for me.

fuck, I cannot decide.

What's your heritage, Uberfag? German?