How common is it for the average modern girl to be into choking during sex?

How common is it for the average modern girl to be into choking during sex?

Like out of 10

i'd say about 5/7. for real tho, i believe it's about 5-6/10

Dunno about choking, but I'd say 7/10 of them love being held down.

(Not, you know, actually held down and raped... But you know, having their arms pinned down during sex is a major turn on for most chicks)

in my experience 9/10 if you do it right

I think most women in general like the idea of forced action. That's why you often see girls wearing skimpy clothes out and about, hoping to get raped or something. It's a thrill for them!

Every girl I have ever fucked didn't mind my hand around their neck. Then again I wasn't choking that hard and I only fuck sluts.

who cares? if you do it right and long enough, their opinion on the matter is moot

I love it but I don't know how common it is!

I stopped caring what the modern girl is into and just enjoy myself

All of them. Nothing to do with being modern either

My experience, all of them. I can't say this is true for everyone. I would say that 9/10 is likely accurate.

8/10 at least

We can sample that shit. I know of 3 girls that do like it and 2 that dont.

Anecdotally, 3/5 of my long term relationships were with girls that liked being choked. One of them enjoyed more and was into being slapped and lightly abused etc.

Unless they've had a legit traumatic experience, they will be into it. Guaranteed

3 out 5 made me do it, of the other two that I did it to one objected.

statistically significant

Didn't stop me liking it lol

What I want to know is WHY they like being choked.

Tell me more, girl im seeing right now said shes into this and im into rough fucking but not sure if its the same

I feel like they like that more. I was with a girl who was abused as a child by her father and she digged the choking and abusive stuff.

My wife hates it and freaks out when i try it. She is no prude either, we do anal, dp with dildo, she eats my ass etc. But choking? No.. not her.
All of my exes loved it tho.
Her tits in the pic.

I'm humping a chick that has been raped etc and she's the most into it I've encountered.

I like it as it feels good especially if you're being fucked

I was just talking out of my ass and assuming they'd freak out and stab you or something

Nope. See my post earlier (the one with the titties).

current gf didn't like it at first but after some time and gradually getting her used to it she now loves it. Basically every girl I've slept (14) with liked it.

Would she let you shat on her? Eat your shat, etc.?

10/10
In my experience, all of them.
All women are submissive in basic nature. Especially those with father issues. They love domination, it's just how it is. Not to mention that choking reduces the blood that reaches the brain, making orgasms more intense.

I choke my girl and she's just average female that like's the popular female shit.

Mine begs me to choke her

Choke pics and vids?!?!

> all women are submissive in nature
> it's just how it is
Great argument buddy

My gf loves being slapped , spanked and also chocked although she is considered to be shy

Great useless antagonistic reply buddy :>)

6/10 atleast.
My bich loves it. She's a bit weird thing we where discussing rape the other day and she said even tho I don't want to get raped I whould probably cum from it and fap to it afterwards. She's a fucked up girl.

oh, you

tbh op i never choked a girl who didnt like it. every time i tried, it went over fine

If they're wearing one of this, you're set user

50:50 from my experience. Most will like a little bit of choking, only few will like full on can't breath on the verge of passing out style choking.

The girl I'm seeing now is truly into it, her fantasy is that I choke her enough that she'll need CPR

I'm still not totally convinced all girls actually know that it's called a "choker" and what it means.

Then again, who cares?

Any more pics like that one?

It's perfect, that lustful, provocative gaze, that bra, that cheeki tattoo that says 'my pussy is the best of the whole wide west', her hair and that arm

Maybe 5-6/10 I know I'm into it

I've slept with five and two of them have asked to be choked. I don't have an issue with doing it but it doesn't do anything for me so it's not something I do unless I'm asked.