Studio monitors

post your studio monitors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ec5KPtqhaZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

What are good studio monitors for a beginner?
I trust Sup Forums's opinion above amazon's.
>inb4 "go to Sup Forums"

edifier r1700bt. they are good

Yamaha HS80M is a decent monitor.

lel

bose

i have avid model 103s, no good images online

Will any of these work with a turntable with a built in preamp without an amp or receiver?

yes, you won't have any proper volume control through except for fiddling with the pots on each speaker like a retard

I have an amp so I guess it doesn't matter I should probably get a passive speaker. Any ones worth getting that are under 100 dollars but are still pretty good?

your studio monitors

b652 air are pretty good for the price, just don't expect any wonders at that price point

Ok cool thanks I'll look into em more

Hs7's hands down

Probably not "studio monitors" but these have been good to me.

they're really cute

NS10's or bust.

Yamaha HS7. A truly authentic sound opposed to Rokits' forced bass and any unwanted eq for your mixes.

monitors are lame buy HIFI

Depends on whether you make, or just listen to music desu.

Currently have a pair of HS8s headed my way in the mail. Expecting good things from them.

you could still make music on HIFI

Of course, but will the music you make sound anything like what it sounded like to you when other people play it on their systems?

yeah it would sound better need 3 test systems some ipod earphones a radio and a car

Aloysius Scrimshaw uses KRK Rokit 8's

outstanding neutral sound friends....

I created this expression using these monitors...

youtu.be/ec5KPtqhaZQ

Kind regards,

The Dead Musician

Highly recommend JBLs. Also fuck iso acoustics overpriced bullshit stands

>it would sound better
Better/worse is immaterial. The whole purpose of studio monitors is to give you a consistently NEUTRAL sonic platform on which to base your work. Obviously the more test systems you have the better. But not having a purposefully neutral reference point among them is gonna lead you to wasting a LOT of time 2nd/3rd guessing yourself.

JBL bro sup

i need stands

but all monitors don't sound the same so you don't have a netural sounding point

Relative to consumer level hi-fi's, radios, car speakers, and iPod earbuds they do. Which is the point - getting as close to true neutral as you possibly can, so that there aren't any extreme changes in sound quality when you move between systems.

>using monitors
>not just producing out of your laptop's speakers for that raw, pure sound
fucking plebs

I'm sorry skrillex :(

M-Audio AV-42
They're the only pare I've ever owned, and they work pretty well.

Love my adams

Aren't 880's much more flat?

not really in terms of pure measurements, more natural feeling though because open back

I have no idea. These are the only good ones I've ever had. Chose them because of their popularity and high ratings. They seem flawless to me but I have no experience with anything else.

>he doesn't mix his tracks using his cars speakers

Pleb detected

It took a few years of saving..

you should produce on those then

Going to buy the R1800 TIII, are they good for making music?

how many richfags are here?

bump

They are pretty nice. Just recently got them.

This is me Would've loved to pick up a set of A7Xs ( or larger - from what I've read, those speakers lack balance between detail and overall sound perception in smaller sizes) but sadly couldn't justify the added price at this point. Especially since I don't have a dedicated room for them yet.

not studio monitors, but pretty good for their price

Don't even bother with hifi if you don't have at least 1k$

When I was just getting into Sup Forums I was looking for a new laptop, specifically one with good inbuild speakers so I could get good music quality kek

'no'
grado's for great glory

Richfags detected.

,jh

> no more phase anomalies
>once you go coaxial you never go back