U mad white boy?

U mad white boy?

Omg this picture makes me MAD AS HELL. holy shit, i can't control my anger. Why did you have to post this, OP? This is so infuriating.

Lol white cuck.

Because niggers live in scum holes? Nice place nigger. Probably 1 pm on a weekday

You are making me so angry, OP. I'm literally shaking in my chair right now.

Why would I be mad? I dont get it.

Sooo where's the penetration?

This is the third or fourth time I've seen this exact pic in shitty race baiting threads. OP I hope you're entire family contracts ebola and you hang yourself from the grief

I don't know if my memory's bad of if this girly is that lolichan camwhore

Gross.

We've got your women dumbass nigger slaves

>lolichan camwhore
?

If white women don't want to fuck gross niggers. And monkey females would rather fuck their slave masters. Why do blacks still exist. You won't last. You can't reproduce.

>#teamslave
I tittered

>team slave

MUH FUCKIN D

HNNNGGG

Pic related is far worst.

1/2

Wait for it....

;_;

nooooo wayyy, ohhhhh my goooosshhhh, how can white boiis compete? You can just tell by the look on their faces that they just had a 7 person gangbang right before taking that picture. I'm so fucking pissed right now.

Naw fam, I got a hu-white woman as my bitch and a family unlike these two fucking ghetto monkeys

Did they sell the carpet for drug money?

Not at all. I hope they wreck her physically and emotionally until she's afraid to leave the house and even if she does, she'll walk funny

See how she is sticking her tongue out like that? You just know those lowly monkey's all got to penetrate her. It makes my blood boil yet we can't do anything about it.

Here is another picture of this gorgeous girl. How the fuck is it remotely fair? Makes me want to end my life! We Europeans need to stop this.

Lol dont let jaquan or tyrone kill you, you know how they get. Once you hear angry territorial monkey noises then for the sake of your life FUCKING RUN BITCH

they should be lynched for this

bump

YES I AM MAD! WHO LEAVES AN EMPTY CANDLE JAR ON THE FLOOR?!

not mad, just feeling sorry for that dumb white bitch. I mean, imagine how bad her life must be for her to end up in some crack house with a bunch of lazy niggers. Pretty bad.

Black men have it all wrong. They think that white women like them because they are attractive, have a big dong, or have other things of worth. In reality, the only reason white women like niggers is because the white race has become soft.

Think about it. We wuz kangz. we used to run this bitch.

BLACKED? more like RAPED

OP girl is this girl Jess right? I know she went to LA to work on "songwriting" on hubby's dime for 6 months, looks like she learned how the business works

Not a bad body, I guess them nigras had fun

kinda

bump

She reminds me of the frog obsessed character from ffix

That not a bad looking pussy

Not the same hoe

Yu maed whyt bwoy

who is that

is that icarly??

anymore of the video or what the stories about??

No.

Go be a whore.
Do fun whore things.
live a self-fulfilling lifestyle that I'm sure you'll be happy with in the end.