King Arthur role cast for Transformers The Last Knight

comicbookmovie.com/transformers/once-upon-a-times-liam-garrigan-will-play-king-arthur-in-a144887

>Optimus meets King Arthur

What are you doing Michael Bay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x01l_jMhjVM
tfwiki.net/wiki/A_Decepticon_Raider_in_King_Arthur's_Court_(episode)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know he just directs right? Ask the scriptwriters.

>king arthur
>not black

what kind of groupthink goes on at these hollywood pitch meetings? this can't be the best and brightest ideas hollywood is putting out.

>Not Hispanic

We need Rey Arturo now and not a KANG.

youtube.com/watch?v=x01l_jMhjVM

Gremlins 2 is an amazing sequel though, K&P should shut the fuck up.

But he helps to inform the story direction. He doesn't just show up on set and get handed the script for the first time.

Everyone knows it was really King Ahmed, but Christians rewrote history.

>But he helps to inform the story direction.

Try reading what you post next time.

>Optimus meets King Arthur

Shart in mart

Why is it always King Arthur or Hercules? There are other mythological characters.

because everyone knows them. If they had someone else, they'd have to explain who they are.

But that actually happened.

tfwiki.net/wiki/A_Decepticon_Raider_in_King_Arthur's_Court_(episode)

This is like the first time a Transformer movie is actually adapting anything Transformers related.

Who will play Rumble and Thrust?

>thrust
>thrust
>THRUST

that's fucking ramjet you retard

It's just a palette swap

Wrong. Only the original 3 Seekers are pallete swaps. The Coneheads are all different. Ramjet has long wings, Dirge has two sets of wings, and Thrust has VTOL engines.

Oh no, this will surely signal a drop in quality for the series.

why are you always here

I had dirgebut i really wanted starscream

Was just about to post this, normies don't know shit about Transformers. Not that this movie won't be garbage, but still.

I want Bay to go full Jap insanity and introduce Powermasters, Headmasters, and Human-Transformer combining.

Eh, I'm use to G1 shenanigans, so this doesn't really phase me.

>This is like the first time a Transformer movie is actually adapting anything Transformers related.
DotM was like 3 episodes in one.
>Megatron removing Abraham Lincoln from his chair at the Lincoln Memorial and then sitting in it is a scene taken directly from the Generation 1 cartoon episode, "Atlantis, Arise!", and the Decepticon ending for Transformers The Game (sort of).
>The idea of bringing Cybertron to Earth via space bridge and enslaving humans was the plot of the Generation 1 multi-part episode "The Ultimate Doom."
>Likewise, the idea of an influential and powerful human joining forces with the Decepticons, resulting in the Autobots being exiled from Earth by the government via a spacecraft, only for that spacecraft to be destroyed, was the plot behind another Generation 1 cartoon multi-part episode, "Megatron's Master Plan."

I totally forgot about that movie, but you're completely right.

wait so is this actual medieval shit or is it still sci-fi robot shit?

both

holy shit what. so the transformers go back to medieval times and start fucking shit up over there?

Over 600 million box office guaranteed

Why are people so dumb and keep paying to see this shit