If white men are superior in every way, then why do we enjoy watching our wives/girlfriends get fucked by black men?

If white men are superior in every way, then why do we enjoy watching our wives/girlfriends get fucked by black men?

>you

we don't cuck.

We like to see are partners get dirtied up

>we

Shut up nigger, nice try

bestiality?

No faggot. Niggers are people too, just lesser people.

I don't know, dude. Maybe if you post this every hour of every day for the next _____ years, you'll find the answer eventually.

>we

Whites are far better looking.

bitch u mad mf ugly b looking like the little ginger kid from little einstein kill urself btch ill shoot u mf ass meet me irl fuck outta here wicho dorito ass shaped head btch albino gorilla lookin ass mf ill flame u dumb spotty white pizza shaped head lookin elongated ass nose marshmallow man crusty ass mf self right here btch

We also have superior intelligence.

Stfu you fucking kike, this is my first time posting this. I'm honestly curious as to why we rationalize the fact that we're superior when we like this.

No you're not, but the answer is: It's a fetish. Some people have it. You might not. Many others don't. Don't worry about it.

I found this on a google search yesterday and saved it. Thought it was interesting for some reason. Wasn't even searching on a racial thing.

We could all get a long if everyone wasn't so fucking stupid.
/thread

For the same reason we like to piss on them. It can be a turn on when a woman does something gross and dirty, fucking a black guy is about as gross and dirty as it gets. It's basically like fucking an animal without the abuse.

because you are a race of cuckold faggots

>literally picking the rotten fruit from the crop
at least be smart about it, you fucking idiot.

White girls get turned on by dark skin and black cocks

What is a white guy supposed to do?

cover his dick with nutella

>rotten fruit from the crop
>rotten fruit

Really? I didn't know he was a fag. Good thing your gaydar is fully functioning. Thanks for the info, faggot.

im from good old UK, where you amerifats come from too, the niggers here use innit and slang a lot but its nothing compared to you guys "nigga imma nigga bitch yo nigga imma fuck nogga yo up nigga" wtf man thats not even english at all

hurr durr, i bet the white guy did all da crimez n framez de bleck peple

We don't, John. It's just you, you baiting faggot.

Lol@ answering your own thread. Pathetic faggot.

That's quite a generalization you cuck

we dont, you do
niggerlover
faggot
cuckold