Hey Sup Forums is it safe to use the tobacco from used cigarettes i find on the ground...

hey Sup Forums is it safe to use the tobacco from used cigarettes i find on the ground? i only need 1 to last me until payday (tomorrow) and i was wondering if its safe or not.

smoking that shit is how you get hepatitis c

yeah i do it all the time, empty em out and roll em in a new one

>being this retarded
Tobacco is tobacco m8. Try not to do it after it rains and rather than the ground hit up the ashtrays in front of businesses before you smoke ground butts.
Or get a decent wage and buy cigarettes like a man

It's absolutely foul using old tobacco. I would rather go through the struggle of not having a smoke than smoking that shit.

Jesus. Just go so.ewhere where there are smokers and beg for one

holy fuck I'm so glad I don't smoke. never have.

If you're scrounging for tobacco, using butts is okay if you have nothing else and you need a quick fix. Just remove all the black shit from it the best you can, otherwise it will be super harsh smoking when you re-roll the tobacco. Never use a filter that you don't know where it's been though, that's just not a good idea.

empty them out and re roll them, but yes you wont die or anything, try not to make an habbit of it

>an habbit

Why not try not being poor?

A habbit is a rabbit with OCD.

Have you considered swishers?

You can, but I can also tell you if that's pic related you'll get at best one very thin smoke from that amount of butts

You're asking if smoking cigarettes is safe?

don't be an pedant

Just stop you fuckin crackhead. You're gonna get hep, herp likely clamydia. Idiot.

He couldn't get anything from those butts.

Actually that depends, some cigarettes the tobacco ends a bit past the white portion of the smoke and there is some extra tobacco

What's pedantic about making a cheesy joke based on the mistyping of someone else?

So general smoke bread?
What dose Sup Forums use to smoke.?

even scrounging your own cigarettes in ash tray taste like complete shit.. street butts would taste like ass

go fill in your time during the day so you're not smoking as many cigarettes. if you're doing nothing you'll smoke more. then it's not much of a relaxant but more of a temporary relief over the whole day.
put flyers in mailboxes saying you'll paint fences at a cheap price if you're poor. painting fences is easy and time goes by quick, not hard work. takes a while but anyone can do it. people always have old shitty fences but cbf doing it. putting a new deck of paint on a fence makes it look 10x better, a fence is the main focus point in most houses yet a lot of them are always shitty looking. you don't even need to paint fences well becuase most of them are shitty rough wood already unlike interior painting or smooth flat surfaces. you just layer the paint on and don't have to worry about it, only to get the right paint type so it doesn't just peel right off and paint it 'right enough' that it lasts, and pick the right color so it does look decent.
maybe invest in your fence painting by doing a before and after and say 'fences don't get enough attention - * before/after pic of your investment fence painting* - fence painting at a cheap price, call OP at ciggie butt fence painting co ltd. - guaranteed to make your house look the best on the block'
then go walk around town looking for houses with shitty fences and pop a flyer in. maybe you could find some ciggie butts as well doing this, 2 for 1

you could do what I see homeless guys do and go into a bar and walk around, then bum a cig off some drunk guy who won't care as much and give him someone to talk to (he also raided the ashtrays ontop while he did this).

I make rollies with unbleached paper, organic tobacco and homemade paper filters.

Been there done that. You gonna b fine OP

what in the actual fuck?

i replied to an wrong post

yeee boi that's the only true way to smoke

Well I guess I'm glad that you like my way of smoking, but I wouldn't claim that all of the other ways are inferior, only that I prefer to smoke like this.

this, always good for when you run out and are absolute desperate
i think he's already taken the tobacco from them

yeah, whatever get's you off really, cigarettes however just don't have the same hit for me, always loved to hand-roll, better throat hit, better taste, doesn't give me a headache as often

Go to a bus or tram stop and get a half finished one from the floor. People always throw half finished ones on the floor when the bus comes.

I hand roll to avoid additives and save money.
I'm allergic to the additives and low on money, so it's the most cost efficient way to smoke for me.

Yes, the riboflavins in used cigarettes will raise your boy berries scent to maximum estro levels. Very healthy.