Why do some people enjoy eating rotting food?

Why do some people enjoy eating rotting food?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ_-JzM-YQg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do some people like traps?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU

Blue cheese is delicious bro.

Because they're gay.

Maybe they're not admitting it, but they are.

Have you ever bitten into a piece of moldy bread?

It tastes just the same, moldy.

I fucking hate that shitty fuck homoshit.
FUCK IT

rotten stuff = microorganisms do change the food in an uncontrolled way until they reach the point of maximum entropy. Can be very dangerous to eat that.

cheese = very choose, specialized micro organisms take the control and hinder other, bad, microorganisms from spoiling the food.

the entropy will increase, too. BUT the path towards maximum entropy is chosen such that you can, as a human, eat the food at any stage of this aging process.

Only stupid faggots eat it.

>choose
* chosen

>meanwhile in OP' fridge

Because fermented food sometimes tastes better than normal food

Ñomi ñomi

disgusting tasteless shit that is

Eat fermented shit

If you think that moldy bead taste's the same. Then you are completely retarded.
Do you eat mushrooms? Yes?. Do you like them? Gratz, you like rotten things too

But you don't eat it...

Yes of course.

If I hate the rotten cheese, I MUST enjoy the ultra processed "cheese".

this. /thread

Blue cheese doesn't taste like moldy bread at all. I understand that blue cheese is a type of mold but it's not really similar to that of the mold on bread.

You're not supposed to eat moldy bread, user.

Use commas, retard.

yes. and fermented wood sometimes taste like strawberries
which is why they produce the super intense artificial strawberry aromatics, which OP is clearly preferring about fresh stuff, from some sort of bacteria fermenting wood.

> om nom nom

why do some people enjoy starting shit threads on Sup Forums?

Good to let us know your taste.

I don't consider shit as food.

The mold grows IN THE CHEESE, destroying it.

Mushrooms grow OUT of things, creating a fluffy bit of a side dish.

Moron.

normal cheese
oh wow
i guess i don't have to be a pretentious cock to enjoy blue cheese

Because grammar is super important on a site that like Sup Forums

I even tried a bit even though its not needed

Y0u aR nOt sUPp0sEd tO eAT mOlDy bReaD user

The mushroom cap, what you eat, is only the fruiting body of the fungi and is only a fraction of the entire fungi body. The majority of the fungi lives in the ground or decaying material

Moron?

You do realise that any mushroom is literally a fungus right? You eat the actual fungus.

Pfft blue cheese ain't shit. Get some fucking casu marzu into ya.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ_-JzM-YQg

>normal cheese

since when is this cooked&molten&colored mixture-something "normal" cheese?

OP, the trash culture fucked with your mind and taste.

Grammar is only important when you want someone else to understand what you are trying to say, you quasi-literate.

It that shit alive?

it is not rotten if it is preserved for future use.

fungi and mold are the same yet different thing user
you dont go around eating mold ridden piece of wood, right? just the nice mushroom growing on it

Well, all kinds of rots aren't bad for your health and some actually taste good.
Now, the question is: why are you afraid of eating comestible rot?

this will make your belly come to life

I was talking about the webm

Mushrooms are gross, so is bleu cheese.

You're an idiot. Kys

Because it is delicious

kimchi's weird and tastes weird as well

you retards realize that you're all being salty because of having forgotten to daily floss your anus?

Don't want any "rotten" foods?

Sorry, no alcohol for you. No wine. No Beer. No whisky.

Fermentation = "rotting"

So excuse me, I have some stilson waiting for me. Great with crackers and Buffalo Trace

Stilton

(typo)

Screw you guys this right here's the best

I've got some stilson waiting for me too

It's a lot like the first time you have marmoset scraping duty. You get all the berries off the pile then it wobbles as usual. That crackling sound? That's what it's like.

>Fermentation = "rotting"
Its not actually. Rotting is the decaying process of proteins, fermenting is the decaying process of carbs. So carb foods like cabbage, and alcohol (which is made from grains) are fermented, not rotten.

Next time plz check your facts before you try to present facts to others.

>fermented robbie

That's a hunk of dried meat.

DRIED.

"Rotting" is not a precise term, nor a scientific one. But the breakdown of materials through the growth of micro organisms thriving on the material is decay, or "rot." That is exactly what fermentation is. Do your research....

Fermentation: "....the bulk growth of microorganisms on a growth medium..."

Go eat your Oscar Meyer dicks (mystery meat) and your Velveeta (glow in the dark mystery stuff)

loser.

Youre supposed to inhale fermented shit, not eat it

Kek

Man that looks delicious if you remove the maggots.

fucking shit!

Go drink a bucket of clam juice, you belly full of pills.

Buttface.

Vinegar, wine, beer, liquor, cheese, pickles, meats--yes virtually all meats, even the 'fresh' cuts you buy at supermarkets are from cows that have been let to sit for a while to allow bacteria to break down the meat. Otherwise it's too tough to eat.

Humans have lived eating rotting shit for thousands of years before the refrigerator was invented. Eating a diet of entirely fresh food is a modern phenomenon and has also been a likely contributor to obesity in Western societies--all that cultured gut bacteria is dying off.

>implying all mold is the same
youre ignorant, dude.

You think "drying" is the only thing happening in that meat?

It's not beef jerky you dumb fuck. The proper word is CURING. The meat is going through a curing process that helps break down and tenderize the meat with bacteria or molds. Fucking dumb kids don't know where their own food comes from.

I was with you until this
>Eating a diet of entirely fresh food is a modern phenomenon and has also been a likely contributor to obesity in Western societies--all that cultured gut bacteria is dying off.
You have no clue how your digestive tract works do you?

Why do some people watch cracked videos