AMERICA
FUCK YEAH
FREEDOM IS THE ONLY WAY YEAH

Dear murifags,

Your country is a shithole
Your freedom is a pipe dream

Truely yours
The rest of the world

the best part about being an america is that we don't give a shit about the rest of the world. ya'll are the third world in my eyes

kek.
this.
even I live in third world.

Hhhshaaha europoors

>we killed hitler

Much more "land of the brave" than "home of the free" these days.

>5 reasons
>only 4 posted

I love the obvious desperation of Europoors!
Sometimes they re so spot on it really honestly makes me laugh.

Just an FYI, 4th of July is one of the best days of the year mainly because there are so many incidents of inbred backwood hillbillies and the light blowing off fingers, legs, hands, or some other appendage, or flat out killing themselves.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Be nice pls.

No you didnt meriturd, commies bullied hitler til he an hero'd, you were more than happy to do business with nazis, and shelter their scientists and businessmen after the war. This explains why meritards are cryptonazis today

Honestly the most retarded person here is the one that thought using sarcasm over the internet would work.

And I am the World

USA the special snowflake of the world

yes you're so special toooooo

Man growing up I thought America was just the coolest fucking place on earth, I still believe it but only if you're rich as fuck. I'm glad I'm a working class ausfag cos in the USA I'd be fucked

It is, you just need a brain and work ethic if you're not rich. I dropped out of college in my sophomore year and got a job where I make $39/hour and pretty much live very comfortably in a state with high taxes. It's the people who don't want to work hard that have the hardest time.

Why you mad though cuh?

>airman
>combat

I can confirm this info graphic is accurate