Western """media"""

>Why is modern western media so unreliable?

From distorted facts to strawman arguments, this is present in nearly every western country, but predominant in the US, Canada, France, Germany, England and Sweden to astonishing levels. Also, why call it "news" when it's clearly designed to indoctrinate rather than tell what's going on while being neutral? I'm also looking for more examples of western ""media"".

The jews own the minds of these journalists

There is no good in trying to understand how the communist mind works, they are simply jewish puppets that will do anything to please their masters

Western """""""""""studies"""""""""""

Every Minister of Economy in Brazil since 1993 was a jew
They never reported that

GUESS WHY?

No media outlet will ever give you every relevant fact about every relevant topic. Some (RT) simply withhold certain things. Others (the BBC) flagrantly lie out of their backsides.

And the guy who invented the modern press was a kike.

>No media outlet will ever give you every relevant fact about every relevant topic

Apart from DailyKos, you mean.

This is why, and it was all laid out in the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

Protocol no. 2

DESTRUCTIVE EDUCATION

3. Do not suppose for a moment that these statements are empty words: think carefully of the successes we arranged for Darwinism, Marxism, Nietzsche-ism. To us Jews, at any rate, it should be plain to see what a disintegrating importance these directives have had upon the minds of the GOYIM.

4. It is indispensable for us to take account of the thoughts, characters, tendencies of the nations in order to avoid making slips in the political and in the direction of administrative affairs. The triumph of our system of which the component parts of the machinery may be variously disposed according to the temperament of the peoples met on our way, will fail of success if the practical application of it be not based upon a summing up of the lessons of the past in the light of the present.

5. In the hands of the States of to-day there is a great force that creates the movement of t of thought in the people, and that is the Press. The part played by the Press is to keep pointing our requirements supposed to be indispensable, to give voice to the complaints of the people, to express and to create discontent. It is in the Press that the triumph of freedom of speech finds its incarnation. But the GOYIM States have not known how to make use of this force; and it has fallen into our hands.Through the Press we have gained the power to influence while remaining ourselves in the shade; thanks to the Press we have got the GOLD in our hands, notwithstanding that we have had to gather it out of the oceans of blood and tears. But it has paid us, though we have sacrificed many of our people. Each victim on our side is worth in the sight of God a thousand GOYIM.

Political freedom is an idea but not a fact. This idea one must know how to apply whenever it appears necessary with this bait of an idea to attract the masses of the people to one’s party for the purpose of crushing another who is in authority. This task is rendered easier if the opponent has himself been infected with the idea of freedom, SO-CALLED LIBERALISM, and, for the sake of an idea, is willing to yield some of his power. It is precisely here that the triumph of our theory appears; the slackened reins of government are immediately, by the law of life, caught up and gathered together by a new hand, because the blind might of the nation cannot for one single day exist without guidance, and the new authority merely fits into the place of the old already weakened by liberalism.

not even public tv stations and news agencys are "neutral"
everything is owned by somebody
and this somebody usually decides whats getting aired or written/printed
its not like the real, unbiased and legit information isn't available to everybody
it simply takes more effort, your effort, to get it

that would be a proper response to her tweet
do it for the lulz user

Our right lies in force. The word “right” is an abstract thought and proved by nothing. The word means no more than: Give me what I want in order that thereby I may have a proof that I am stronger than you.

13. Where does right begin? Where does it end?

14. In any State in which there is a bad organization of authority, an impersonality of laws and of the rulers who have lost their personality amid the flood of rights ever multiplying out of liberalism, I find a new right – to attack by the right of the strong, and to scatter to the winds all existing forces of order and regulation, to reconstruct all institutions and to become the sovereign lord of those who have left to us the rights of their power by laying them down voluntarily in their liberalism.

Temer invited 3 women for cabinet but all of them refused.

>amid the flood of rights ever multiplying out of liberalism, I find a new right – to attack by the right of the strong, and to scatter to the winds all existing forces of order and regulation, to reconstruct all institutions and to become the sovereign lord of those who have left to us the rights of their power by laying them down voluntarily in their liberalism.

The perfect circle.

all news papers were military fronts in british empire times, don't think much has changed since then.

pakis jews
whitey blackie and any normal persons are being played against one another by an evil force that uses the media and many other large scale orginazations to control what you do and think etc.

>The perfect circle.

PROTOCOL No. 3
1. To-day I may tell you that our goal is now only a few steps off. There remains a small space to
cross and the whole long path we have trodden is ready now to close its cycle of the Symbolic Snake, by which we symbolize our people. When this ring closes, all the States of Europe will be locked in its coil as in a powerful vice.

>you will never be a test pilot for experimental aircraft

Why even live?

If people read this they wouldn't need to spend 5 years studying jewish blue pills in College

They are afraid of the truth and the liberals love a "sweet" lie

It either causes a population of retarded subhumans (see fedoras, SJW, no borders etc) or it generates the "media malaise" (general distrust of the media) which often provokes a general disengagement and disinterest towards politics and ideology or, sometimes (this is us) it sparks above-average interest and self-consciousness.

It creates both at the same time which is helpful for them to set up their strategies carefully without hurry

SJWs are more worried about the cabinets race and gender instead of actual competences, skills and qualities.
Most suited person gets the job.

I have a question.

Many many decades ago journalists were always portrayed as a force of good. Exposing the wrongs of others, getting the big stories, etc. I understand that a large portion of this is probably heavily romanticised but was there ever a time when journalism was about these things?

What about investigative journalism?

Can you give me some examples of the BBC lying? Not trolling, I don't trust the fuckers anyway

What a load of crap.
Everyone knows theres no white brazilians

Literally jews

I think you knew why before you even asked.

The patch with the snakes on it denoted a totally unknown psyop mission.

I'm not saying that they were referring to the 'holocaust' with the motto, 'Never Before, Never Again', or that they were experimenting with electromagnetic, directed mind control experiments based in orbit, but, you know......

There are legitimately some pretty white Brazillians

I would hazard a guess and say that the average Brazillian poster on Sup Forums would be whiter than average American poster on Sup Forums because of the high levels of income inequality in Brazil, meaning that the only Brazilians that post on Sup Forums are rich white Brazilians where as the Americans that post on Sup Forums are made up of all demographics (Obviously not proportional to the US population though), so there would be a significant amount of Non-white Hispanics and Blacks

Actually it was made for the Nov. 8, 1997 launch of the USA-136 spacecraft.

I've always liked this one the best.

>This isn't white.