Howdy boys! Guess whos back with another edition of request stuff for a bored trap in japan to draw!

Howdy boys! Guess whos back with another edition of request stuff for a bored trap in japan to draw!

Super self bump for a little bit here, i forgot to mention that it was the 4th here in kyoto japan! So ill try to draw a couple pinup traps or whatever for you all

Your ass

I dont have pictures of my ass on my ipad dummy! Ill find a way to port a pic tho maybe i can use that if i post some from my phone

>OP here
this was from a long time ago like a couple of months ago but i can totally draw this! if thats what you want~

yea and thanks

btw your ass got me really hard

aw hell thanks cutie i try my best ;*

humm

Do you regularly post? You got me horny af

i do as user not as trappy btw here you go!

do you want me to draw her? with a dick? with a horse cock? i cant tell what "humm" means bb! :(

Nice :)
I like you as trappy!

oh and draw a dog

me too user me too its hard tho because i dont have any trap clothes or anything but the body type and even then if i dont do hrt my body type is gonna change and ill be fuckered

very helpful love what kind of dog whats it doing i need more deets or is it all up to me?

up to you :)

I don't mind trap clothes or not. Your ass alone gets me real hard

Twintelle as a trap?

heres ur doggo
just bought arms today in japland! excited to play when i get back, ill draw her but not fat im not grease monkey

Trap Tohru?

will do friend its on my list! love dragon maid best show this season imo

oh also chastity or naw?

...yeah, why not?

cute doggo

yay, im using shiri as tracing ref but i think ill change some stuff of the pose
thanky thanky lovely!

Ok

b

Draw me a hat wearing a hat, like pic related, but in your own style, I require more, thanks

this one was kinda a pain id do more but i dont think id finish tonight if i did

Do you post anywhere

what do you mean lovely?
this one was a quickie so i did it first sorry tohru user i know i said next but im working on it now! :*

Like do you have a tumblr where you posts arts

Can you draw a sexy goth trap with those cute small hrt breasts?

Looks good

progress report!
naw i used to but i bombed that lmao i will make a nee thingy soon tho stay tuned for that!
i love this request soooo much! yes i will
thanky thanky!

Fusion between a thicc Plumeria and a Toxapex?

This scene, but with a female Yuya Sakai and Selena, both from Arc V

next on the list user!
what in the hell is that monstrosity
and another wip pic i might have to go to bed soon or now but ill do this tomorrow we have a long train ride to haneda tommorow!

They're two milfs, in a sauna

Boost

Bumping this thread.

aiya tomorrow user tomorrow
still not finished with the tohru req but ill try to speed up the process and be done tomorrow i need to sleep now good night everyone! i love you all! check back tomorrow for a new thread key word is "tokyo" put that in the search bar and youll see my thread!

G'night drawfag!

'night drawfag

you guys are fucking retarded she called herself trappy