If I know that a prominent YouTuber/SoundCloud producer diddled a 15 year old, am I morally obligated to tell Keemstar?

If I know that a prominent YouTuber/SoundCloud producer diddled a 15 year old, am I morally obligated to tell Keemstar?

Tell his competiton and make it clear you didn't want to tell keem star. That should rustle him

You should tell the POLICE

Not a fucking civilian with a camera and internet connection

Keemstar already knows, he was the one doing the diddling.

This

underrated

i wish fucking people would act like adults and do the right thing. not the most popular thing.

I'm in the US and they're both in Europe. Not much the FBI can do.

Like srsly who do I call?

Okay? Look up the equivalent agency of the respected country and give them a call?

Also what's your evidence?

Then tell the European authorities unless the legal age of consent is 15 you fucking dunce

Why not tell both?

Circumstantial. She said she lost her virginity around the same time she and her 20 year old bf met up irl

then she would have to publicly come out and say it.
otherwise you're full of shit

He's from Finland where it's 16 but it's 15 in Sweden where they met up

yeah go on, dramaalerts been shit lately.

Tell Philip DeFranco. Oh and the cops.

God fucking damn millennials. I mean, as soon as the last non-millennial dies, I hope god sites the earth.
>sage

Tell someone whom matters

then it's likely legal anyway and you don't know shit but want to spread rumors that could get you into legal shit yourself

Who is he?

Wait really?

Not gonna say who explicitly, but he worked on Filthy Frank's last album. Her current bf is one of Pyrocynical's friends but idk if they've met irl.

>15 and 20 year old have consensual, legal, sexual intercourse and OP wants to start shit about it
When did Sup Forums turn into reddit?

As much as I hate to say it: Keem is your best option.

Isn't age of consent only valid if you have citizenship? Pretty sure it is, otherwise people would be going to Japan more to fuck 14 yr olds.

Don't feed that weird little gnome