Could you date a girl who is taller than you barefoot?

Could you date a girl who is taller than you barefoot?

I'd kill for one. Especially if she's as pretty as the one in your pic.

I'm 6'3 though, so i'm SOL on that front. Best i can hope for is someone who is shorter than me, not even as tall as me. Feels bad man.

I can, and I did.

Dont give up. my ex was 193cm

My dick is to short. Would feel even worse when dating tall women.

Just imagine the possibilities.

feelsbadmen

everyone's the same height on their backs.
apply chloroform.

Sure, but I'm already insecure about my height.

Where are you from? I'm 191 cm and I have barely ever seen a girl close to my height.

I have deal breakers like everyone else, but height aint one of them.

Bring the 6'2" or more bitches on

Yes, but i'm 6.56 feet, so good luck finding one

Shit. Am I the shortest one in this thread?

most girls are, my foot is only 3 inches at the highest point

I am 5"9, only dated one girl taller than me.
Another girl said I looked taller in my pics
I like tall women, but they don't like short guys
Struggles

I'm a manlet. Only 5'9 tallest girl I've been with was about 5'11. I love longs. Thought I'd have a problem fucking her but it wasn't that big a deal honestly.
>pic related
>AMA

Inaccurate. Nothing is longer then long cat

No, because no women would date me.

But if she wouldn't mind, why would I?

Can you at least pick her up? Size doesnt matter as long as you're strong

I'm 5'9'' working on my second six footer
It's not bad not a worry man

Long legs* my bad lol

At the risk of starting a shitshow, Israel.

but it doesn't matter since tall girls are rare here. Only reason why I got lucky with a tall girl was because I complained about girls being so damn short and happen to have a mutual friend that introduced us.

Yup. Tbh she doesn't even weigh that much. I weigh 175 (trying to lose some weight) and she probably weighed between 115-120. She's pretty thin. Hard to tell from pic and don't have anymore since we basically hate each other now but she's almost a DD cup

I'm gunna apply the logic I apply to all women
>is she breathing
>does she have a pulse
>if no to any of the above then 50/50 chance i date her otherwise yes

if we are talking dick size, yes you are fucking manlet

Seems so.

Have you forgotten me already, old friend?

>then

Your lack of grammar certainly is, user.

Everyone is the same height when they're horizontal.

Nice to see you again Tacgnol

Do taller girls = vaginal river extended?

It depends on how feminine thier penis is. If they have a meaty, thicc penis then fuck yeah I would. If it is girly and smol, then fuck no

>date a taller girl
No.

But I would date a taller guy.

Sure, but only by a bit, because I'm only 5'6 so it'd be weird having a 5'9-5'11 chick looking down at me to kiss. And anything above 5'11 or so is too tall for a girl regardless of your height.

I'm 5.8 and my girl of 11 years highschool sweety partner is 6.1. AMA.

NO! I would put shoes on and THEN date her.

Could you reach the back end of her pussy when you got inside of her and started rowing?

Can you reach the back end of her pussy when you climb inside of her and start rowing?

Already am. She's awesome. Every time we hug I get a facefull of tits. What's not to love? She's tight and wet as can be too.

i'm 6'6 and the only girl I have ever met that was taller than me was a 7foot nightmare i'm still sure could have been a shaved grizzly

How did you get over her derpface? Was paper bag implimentation necessary or did you force her to bend down on all fours like a HEATHAN and do her in the style of the doggy?

On a scale of 7 to 4, how good was she in bed?

What you mean? Not really following what you meant lol

I was too terrified to find out

Just wondering if you had to climb inside her and start thrusting with your legs for her to feel anything or not, lol

Absolutely and I have, as most of the models I used to find and brought to the agencies were normally upwards of 5'8" to 6' 6' (in one case). Even the ones in their early teens can be pretty tall.

Of course there are those are just to tall where it looks ridiculous (ie. OP's pic) but its a matter of confidence really.

Who gives a fuck what any inbred who fucks his sister and jerks off over pics of his mother think?
No one should, so don't

Her face isn't that bad but to answer your question I face fucked her a lot or made her deep throat me. We did doggy a lot but not as much as she rode me

Why would I have to do that? Are you implying my dick was not big enough or that she's loose or both

Should've at least tazed the bitch with a fucking truck engine battery and find out if she was tight or not.

both sounds good.

rumour said she pierced her cunt flaps with nappy pins

can you satisfy bigger girl with an average dick? How does this shit work?

That bitch's aorta gunna burst

You'll have to excuse my advanced autism on said topic, because I have a weird fetish for shit girls ever since I was a teen. So I can talk about the experience of banging a girl who's 4'11, (I'm 6'1) and having to put my dick in at a diagonal angle to fit all the way inside, but I don't know shit about doing it with a taller chick. Am I wrong in thinking it would be longer and there would be a hallway/echo effect? lel.. maybe there are tall chicks with shallow pussies as well... I wouldn't know. Teach me, muh man.

>longs

new nickname for tall girls

So it would be like trying to fuck you way into jail? In more ways than one...
Holy shit... I wouldn't have thought she'd be a feminist just because she looked like one

Climb every mountain, faggot

you sound like me, user. just started dating this girl. I'm 6'. she's 6'. she loves wearing heels. it's a bit awkward for me since I've only always dated shorter girls but she's hot and she's cool as fuck so I'm slowly getting over it.

oh yeah. and she's rich. :)

Well then..to answer your question she was probably the tightest girl I've fucked and my dick is only 7in but she couldn't take all of it. I'm naturally rough when it comes to fucking so I thrust hard and fast anyways. She moaned a fuck ton

Was that pussy tight or was it big & lose?? Also waas you're diick big or decent size to satisfied this tall as bitch? Lol

LOL I MEANT SHORT GIRLS... might be the same, cause I wouldn't know lol

Absolutely not

See my comment here

I don't know if she was a feminist, she was a little retarded and a ginger add tall and fat to that and you got a horror that lurked raves looking for victims

Hell yeah nigga I'm 6'1" and would love a giant amazon gf.

Ayy

OH SHIT... this just triggered a lost memory... when I was like 14-15 I would have dreams about a bitch like that catfishing me and fingerblasting my ass... shit... Hope I can get to sleep today :/

Put that child down lol

See

I would, i dont see whats wrong with that

id love to fuck her

Interesting... maybe you got lucky. I mean, usually, you'd think just by anatomic proportions, small girls have small pussies and vice-versa.

dreams? or repressed memories of a traumatic event?
did Rose rape you?

I'm six feet tall so never had an issue with height. Tallest girl I ever dated was Dutch and she was 5' 11" - seemed a little too tall. Now my cut off is 5' 8"

I... I don't know.

I'm 5'4".

I doubt any taller chicks would date me but if she's ok with it I wouldn't mind the height difference.

Dude, just be like one of those japanese guys on a bus full of white girls.
Get under her skirt, climb inside and threaten to never leave unless she dates you.

>guy with small dick, detected

I'm married to a woman who is 6'2", I'm 6'

If you say so

Right, I suspect the same... that post was just too fanfic for me to withstand, lol

yes

Fuck yeah, I did it once in high school. I was about 5'2, she was 5'10. I loved that Amazonian bitch. She went on to marry some accountant pussy after we split, but I know she still thinks about me naked.

Got lucky I think. Usually what you said is right but idk. Just lucky I guess. Cuz this short girl I fucked...was pretty bad

Mmmm... snausages.

I'm a 5'5 femanon and i thought I was tall, since many guys have told me they are not interested because of my height. Apparently not

100% yes. Assuming she's at least a 7 and has a good demeanor, who cares if she's taller than you?

why do guys care about a girls height that is within the normal range lol

I'm 6'4" barefoot so good luck finding a chick taller.

but yeah I'd date her

I did actually. Never again.

I married one. But I'm a manlet, so...

I'm 5'6, I have dated taller girls before because everyone is taller than me, so yeah ig why not.

I am much shorter than you and therefore I object to your use of the term "manlet." I challenge you to a manlet-off. Is the challenge accepted?

There is nothing I'd love more than a woman who can give me forehead kisses while we're both standing up straight. My wife and I are the other way around, and I am OK with that, but a boy can dream.

Too tall at 5'5? What on Earth...

Are you latina? Where I live I'm 5'4" and still taller than 80% of females.

Jesus christ

Water are those? ;o