Need some advice, m8s

Need some advice, m8s

>Go to Home Depot daily for lunch and/or dinner.
>Cutie 3.14 cashier has begun to notice me
>every time I come in she smiles, says hi, and asks how my day is going
>I think she likes me
>She always has a Mickey Mouse pin on her uniform

I have enough money saved up. Should i book a trip to Disney World for us and surprise her? I think it's a good way to show her how nice I am and it's a good way to start a relationship. What do you guys think?

Uh, you go to home depot to buy dinner instead of house repair supplies? Do you eat caulk?

Of course it is a good idea to surprise her. You should Facebook search her, find some interests of her and buy her something related. Tell her you just know what a woman wants.

Also try and connect emotionally, on Facebook see if she has a dead pet so that next time you go to home depot to eat caulk you can say how sorry you are for the loss of her puppers.

Women find it attractive when you know all the details about them, and will fuck asap if surprised with free Disney land sick.

I'd also find out her father and mothers Facebook and when you see your girl ask how jim and Carrey are. Maybe call the dad today and ask for his daughters hand in marriage since after Disney you will likely throw a ring on this bitch.

This is foolproof way to get laid, I don't see any reason she would think you are creepy, nor would she mind the fact you buy 3 tubes of caulk daily for lunch and dinner...

sure why not. as long as you don't ask her out of the blue while buying a pack of napkins, chlorofoam and dark trash bags them it's ok.

Why not start small and invite her to your basement first?

You dont know her well enough yet. But keep saving money for a later date

what kind of food do they serve there? mine just sells building materials.

this guy knows his shit

Didn't read, kys your self.

I know your just pretending to be a sperglord, but in real life you would just ask her out. as in: hey, wanna go catch a coffee once in a while? how about this weekend.

if she says something like: sorry I don't like coffee, that's her being nice and saying no, so just accept your defeat and move on. don't buy strangers a ticket to Disneyland. what sane woman wants to go on a vacation with a complete stranger. act like a normie, you can show your sperglord side once you know each other better

>Do you eat caulk?
This is Sup Forums of course op eats caulk

>h-hey w-what's your favorite type of caulk hehe

1. This is stale copypasta
2. She's PAID to be friendly, asswipe
3. You cannot be this stupid

8/10
>because this newfags believe your shit

>get job at home depot
>become master spaghetti chef
>day of promotion
>tell her it was all for her and present the ring on a mountain of home depot pasta with a twig of basil on the side

I don't know why you guys are all getting your panties in a twist, caulk is nutritious and tasty.
check'd b4 reck'd

Take it easy champ
Don't jump head-in with the journey

I wear my driver jacket everywhere and I still don't have a license...doesn't mean you have to buy me one...

Yeah i bet you love that caulk user. Yeah

Kill your self your self

start by dating her before buying a fucking plane ticket or she'll think you're rich and have higher expectations than you can actually offer.

This is already too silly for me

Anyways, asking some girl you don't know to go on an expensive vacation based on a lapel pin sounds like you're an overaggressive lunatic. Why don't you start out with "coffee after work" before multi thousand dollar vacations

Dude you suck at this. This poor guy just wants some advice.

she is payed to be nice to you
she probably hates you as much as the other customers

Do you eat paint? Is your home depot some sort of fag code for soup kitchen made out of catshit?

Thanks for the new pasta

Kys yourself kys

This is relatable to me because I go to ikea 4-5 times a week for breakfast.

And I erect my building from materials I buy at Aldi

My home depot has a hotdog stand so maybe op is legit. Lets be fair please.

Before I give my advice.....lunch and/or dinner at Home Depot??? Explain yourself OP

Yeah mine has a hot dog and sausage guy.

It could be real. He's eating a lot of hot dogs, though.

Gj

Solid 10/10 advice

You must be alpha

Thats probably not enough, id double down and book a trip to Disney Land Paris

yo, youre autistic as fuck. DO NOT DO THIS

Yeah that wouldn't be creepy at all.

Don't do Disney world OP.

Save up $12000 for a rose gold watch and give it to the girl you've never met.

Ahhhhhhh no

Goddamn those quads!

Dude a fucking trip to Disney world is way too big for a first date. First try and get her number, see if she's even interested. Then maybe like dinner or something gay like that. A grand gesture like Disney world would just creep her out since she doesn't know you very well.

My home dept has a sibway innit. You eat subway erday?

Regardless, booking her a vacation as an ante to a conversation is quite the tryhard idea. What if you book it during a week shes already going to be away? Or has to work? Introduce the idea with her and plan it together.