What does Sup Forums think of this guy and his show?

what does Sup Forums think of this guy and his show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9O47wvvEG50
youtube.com/watch?v=l3_M5nxqRRw
youtu.be/yet2Q0M32GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zONW46d50A0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it´s good, but getting old fast

He is a legend and you can't deny it.I was into his show since the second season.

What's the show?

Love it
Absurdist humor is the best kind of humor when done right

>eric andre show

Mesmerizing

Autistic piece of shit.

This
And a very little bit of this

I find him so horribly unfunny that I feel like any time somebody talks about him being funny that they're just fucking with me. Like I expect them to go "nah I'm just playin" after they say he's funny.

Who

fuck, I know people like you

This. I suspect Andre really is retarded, at least mildly.

I like him a lot better on man seeking woman

fucken killer show

I know exactly what you mean trash ass fedora fags

the Salvador Dali of talk show hosts

AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

You're right, Salvador Dali is rather shitty.

It's basically humor for autistic people. Tim and Eric was also made for fucking retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=9O47wvvEG50

cannot wait for the next season

I suspect andre is samefaggin in this thread because no one could possibly enjoy that shit

it's a different kind of comedy/humor. it's finding entertainment in the absurdity if it. it's funny (to some), not because of typical 'humor', but because it deconstructs cultural themes, puts them in a blender, adds a little ranch, and pours it in a canvas that exists in non-euclidian space.

I can see why some people think this way about Andre's humor, and he's a jew and all, but I honestly love how batshit some of his bits are. Has season 5 been confirmed?

fun fact: they have the guests there at least a couple of hours, and trim the footage down considerably.

they also keep it very hot. so they are sitting there uncomfortable and hot for hours not knowing what the fuck is happening (as he's more popular, people know it will be strange - but guests didn't have any clue at the start).

my friends and i r big fans, when we get drunk we usually watch some of this at the end of the night

which skits do u like the best? I always loved this one youtube.com/watch?v=l3_M5nxqRRw

Its actually one of the funniest shows ever and Im not playing

youtu.be/yet2Q0M32GQ

L. Ron Hoyabembe KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=zONW46d50A0

You can't spell American Dream without "Am -Eric Andre- am"

I like everything but his ranch skits. They have their moments but they're mostly just repetitive.

old topic
neck yourself

Barf

>im gonna go chase down some cherokee chicks on the trail of beers

>neck yourself
fucking cringe

High-larious

After I saw how heavily they edit sounds (laughing/shock/booing) into the show I kinda started to feel it was less funny.

Like someone already said, it's getting old fast. They didn't keep the old band. 5/10