How would you fuck her? Will post more with each response - be detailed

How would you fuck her? Will post more with each response - be detailed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SaxFyrw5JhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She can sit on my face

Suck them tits. Yoy know her personally? ?

Id have to bend her over doggy eat that pussy then ram it

i'd stick my dick in between those tits until i came all over her face and chest

I'd rip yourclothes off, throw you into bed and hold you down, forcing my cock past your panties and into you, fucking you until you can no longer speak, and barely breathe.

You know she's obsessed with her fucked up nose, right? So first I'd carefully wash her nose, then give her a nose massage. Then have her write "nose" over and over on a piece of paper. Then have her sing a song about her nose. Then I'd take my dick out and rub it on her nose.

Then I'd come in her left nostril.

Put her panties in her mouth

I need to see that pussy

Id lick that ass

^^^ same, I wonder what she smells like? Sweet?

would just force my cock down her throat until her pretty eyes watered

stick it in her pooper.

holy fuck, i would suck on them nipples til the day I die

great fucking tits. i'd like to fuck her hard to see them move up and down as i fucked her hard

damn sauce.

I wouldn't and I won't. It's a trap.

I'd suck her tits and anus and then lick and kiss every inch of her body
Then have her suck my cock
Then fuck her pussy while making her eat a ton if spicey sauces
Then fuck her in the ass
Then have her make me cum by sucking my dirty spicy dick

holy fuck i just wish i could stick my dick between those tits and have her suck me off at the same time

I would start by chaining her arms and legs so that she is stuck in an X position. This would be done on a wall and with her clothes still on.
With a sharp knife I would then slowly cut her clothes into pieces until only parts are left, but her tits and fleshy pussy are completely visible.
From here on I would bring in my assistant, whom I would have prepared earlier. This assistant would bring with her a TV, and it's important that the assistant is also a girl.
Together we would use a tape or something efficient to keep the pic related girl's eyes open while my assistant constantly keeps them watered so that they do not get dry.
Now is when I strip. I take off all of my clothes in front of the girl and show my very average penis, which may or may not be erect at this time.
Also to note is that my assistant is naked from the start, also hairy and with ugly saggy tits.
The girl now has to watch my ugly butt as I put my specific dvd into the TV, and on the screen will from here on out be shown disgusing video clips of animals and children being brutally raped to death.
Before I proceed to my love-making act I apply some nipple clams to the girl's tits as well as a gag for her mouth.
Now, with the wonderful sound of rapey death blasting from the speakers I get down on my knees and give the best, most loving oral of my lifetime to this girl, so that she cannot help but scream of joyful pleasure while being forced to watch children and animals get raped.
Cont...

After 20 minutes or so I bring the girl down to a missionary position and chain her arms and legs so to lovingly hold me while my animal and child-fucking dick penetrates her pink pussy, still with the sound in the background.
I make sure to kiss her face and spit in her mouth as well.
Once I'm done loving her I cum in her mouth and try my best to make her puke.
I am now done, and once again she is chained in an X in front of the TV that is still on.
My assistant has gone home for the day, so she is no longer being forced to watch, but the TV has been brought closer, and the volume has been turned up.
I leave the room with a dragon dildo fuckmachine fucking her asshole, and I go take a shower, have dinner, maybe take a nao, regularly checking in to see if she has passed out yet.
Of course, though, this is all hypothetical.

dont stop op! keep em coming! i can just imagine grabbing hold of that thin waist and just going to town on her pussy while watching those glorious tits bounce around

Nothing to add just dont want this thread to die, need 5 more minutes

Show us her panties

keep going

Fuck me instead. youtu.be/SaxFyrw5JhM

Find live slut stripping for you for free at
user.to(slash)PvavNi

Need to see her pussy

Pussy please. She's hot op

I'd make her a whore.

Start a website where she gets fucked by my thick 9 inch cock and choked and generally slapped around.

Each video would end with her fawning all over my cock and begging for a facial.

We'd make a lot of money.

Got more of anyone's still following

keep going!

fuck her tits till i cum in her face

I'd rail this beauty doggy style and make her post the resulting facial on instagram.

Give up those pussy pics.

Don't have any pissy pics - soz

damn her body is so tight!

keep going man

I'd shit on her feet and then do her in the missionary position with the lights out.