Margaret Qualley is hot

Is this kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=5tuHIhXyxrI

kino meme needs to die

Directed by Spike Jonze?

shes been my waifu since the leftovers back off

SHE'S MINEEE

some guy on Sup Forums was waifuing her like a year or two before, you're too slow

ok

>a year or two

I claimed her since these pictures like 4 years ago

lewd

more of her teeth pls

what about the anal and stuff

this

>it's a Margaret has a topless picture of her when she's like 5 on her instagram episode

>we never got to see her scene in the art film

Look at her. She'll do an art film some day.

she's a total qt

Well that was.....something
Reminds me of that weird Rosamund pike music video with the mirror ball

her voice was so qt in this

bump

post her panty pics

she's a QT
>I'm going to pretend she never got BLACKED and hoping she will fall in love with me

She looks like a younger version of Eva Green in this video, specially when she does those strange faces.

maybe shell have a career like eva green too if you catch my drift

Not sure, what you mean with that, sir.

Considering this one being an ad, they may have needed to give more thoughts on this. Of course, I got the idea though. Whatever the perfume they are going to sell, it's going to be wild.

Don't say and stuff

BAMP

What kind of """""""""""art""""""""""" is this?

Please don't objectify girls by calling them hot, we hate it. "Beautiful" is the proper term

qt is the proper term newfag

mmm pls post pics of your pusy lips!

In this scene the camera, and crew all have to be taken out of the reflecting mirrors, unless the entire set is CGVFX.

I've been looking into Margaret Qualley for a while and I'll hate to say this but she's a mind control slave bros. ;_; Her sister too. Their mom Andie McDowell is probably their handler by the looks of it.

Look into it yourself and make up your own mind, but you have to know what to look for beforehand.

Or don't. Just look at that video and tell me what is it supposed to mean with all those demented movements, her being levitated and apparently "reborn" after passing through a symbol as old as history? Either way she's involved in all this Satanic stuff.