Shota Thread

Shota Thread

WHY ARE YOU LEWDING SHOTA

THERE SHALL BE NO LEWD ACTIVITY UNTIL MARRIAGE

b/c I like it that way

Marriage is an archaic construct used in the U.S. as a tax dodge.

U STOP THIS RN

a cute

so much lewd ;^;

and that is not lewd? I'd say as much if not moreso.

it's not lewd!

Ah, you're still here…clearly enjoying the posts… :)

Neat, bread up, even if stale op

Best sites for sh0ta?

stale? how?

Would like to stroke someone to Shota.

tumblr has a lot actually…

My first time was w/my babysitter. he was almost 15. I was 8. fun summer.

As in frequently used.
Was just being a tick snarky is all

Greentext pls?

no worries…

greentext?

>tell the story of how it happened you summerfag

Any good ones to name?

Lucky. I don't remember mine too well. I was 5ish and my cousin was middle school

>It was 8 for about a month, and my folks had to go to Calif. on some conference. Let's call him Pete lived on our cul-de-sac. I remember he had a cousin that was like a year or two above me.

say what happened

>So he'd babysat me for about a year, but nothing had happened. We got along. He usually did homework or we'd watch TV. He cooked, which was cool. So my folks left us with a fridge of food and contact numbers, bedtimes, etc… They'd be back late Tuesday morning so we'd both go to school from my place. That (friday) evening he cooked us shrimp and pasta and after we ate we watched TV for a bit.

>At about 9:00 Pete turned to me and said…"it's time for bath and bed. You get ready and I'll fill the tub." Pete had bathed me a couple times. I ran to my room, stripped, and ran to the bathroom, jumping into the bubblebath Pete had drawn.

Same. Well, the first slightly sexual thing happened when I was 9 with a babysitter when I asked him to help me wipe my ass (which was completely clean). I don't know why I did it

>After a few minutes in the bath, I thought of something: it was only the second time Pete spent the night, and I thought of something: "Hey Pete are you gonna take a bath too? Since you're spending the night." "Yeah, I will after you knock off, squirt" he told me. "Why not jump in with me?" I asked. "the water will be warmer, and then you don't have to wait for me to sleep!". I remember the pause before Pete answered."Yeah…I guess I could." "Cool! I shouted, and scooched back to make room for Pete."

go on…

>As Pete stepped into the tub, I noticed he had small dark pubes around his cock, which was soft and cut. He sat at the tap end and I was on the other. I'd already washed, so he took the soap, and scrubbed himself a bit. Another thought occurred to me. "Hey Pete! Let me wash your back!" He smiled and turned around and handed me the soap. Until then there'd been nothing sexual, but as I scrubbed Pete's back I started to get a stiffy…

Fuck, it is all a bit hazy. I remember I made him do it over and over again. After a while I didn't have to tell him. Soon he stopped wiping and started feeling my body (and ass, a lot). I remember I was completely silent at this point, just letting him touch and undress me.

He touched my asshole a little, but it tickled so much that I told him to stop. He continued to tickled me a lot, until I got tired. Then he picked me up (with my naked legs wrapped around his body), and took me to bed. Oddly, he kissed me on the nose before leaving.

I didn't have him as a babysitter many times after that. I remember the last time I had him over, I asked if I could show him something on my crotch. It was a single, tiny little blonde hair. I was worried I was turning into a monkey. Naturally he showed me his, and I stroked his pubes in awe.

So, not much really. Just quite cute memories. I don't even think he was a pedo or anything, I mean, he was about 13 or 14 and a bit of nerd, so I guess he just liked the touching part of it all

monitoring this story

MUH FUCKING DICK

>Now I was curious about his. I couldn't see around him in the tub, so I had another idea. "Hey Pete?" "Yeah, squirt?" "can you scrub my back now? I think it might be easier if I'm in front of you…" "But I already washed your back, squirt" "Yay, but from out of the tub…you can scrub better when you're in the tub too!" I scrambled out of the tub, and turned so that he wouldn't see my erection as he slid back. I then jumped in in front of him, sat down and slid back. Soon, I felt him soaping my back, and scrubbing it all up and down to my butt crack. …Then I felt something else, his dick had grown hard, and the tip was resting against the small of my back. Pete, was still scrubbing me, but slower. And I think I heard him sigh.

>Now, my stuffy hadn't gone down, and I wanted to feel more of his, so I slid backwards until my back was against his chest, and Pete's dick was sandwich between. Now, I sighed and pulled his arms across my chest, and closed my eyes. In the warm tub, with the steam from the bath I was absolutely content. I leaned my head back, saw pete's head was resting on the wall, his eyes lightly shut, a smile on his face. "This is nice." Pete mumbled. I could feel his hard on half the length of my back. "Yeah" I said. "I could sit like this all night" We sat like that a long time it felt. Pete's hands at some point had started to stroke my chest. And I'd occasionally push back if I'd slipped forward.

go on

>After a while Pete mumbled, "It's getting late, squirt, and the water's getting cold…" I must have made a protest sound of some sort, but Pete climbed out of the tub, wrapped himself in at towel and pulled the plug. I stood up and he started drying me off. He was especially careful with my dick, was was still half hard. He then put me in my Nemo bathrobe and followed me down the hall to my bedroom. I threw the bathrobe on a chair, and scrambled into the bed naked. "Pete don't go yet! Stay with me until I fall asleep! Hold me like in the tub so fall asleep!" Pete seemed to be on board with this by now. My room was cooler than the bathroom, but there was a light cover. "I heard the sound of pete's towel hit the floor, and then felt him slip in next to me. His arms slipped around me, and I moved back against him. Again his cock was hard, and rested between us. Pete's hands were circling my chest randomly. I was getting hard again myself. I could feel Pete's breath, warm, on my neck.

Hey, typing this all out for the first time takes a while.

15 mins for that...

>It was a cool night, but Pete's skin was warm and dry, and his hard on was especially warm. At some point when I pressed back against him, I noticed the top of his dick was slippery, so I pressed a little harder, his cock slid a little between the small of my back and his chest. Pete groaned a little, and with his left arm, embraced me tighter. "Oh squirt!" he mumbled. Now his right hand slowly stroked my stiffy, and cupped my small ballsack, "Nice…" I mumbled.We kept up like this for a long while…me pressing my back against his cock, and him slowly stroking me. Pete would squeeze me to him as well. Our breath was short. and I wriggled in his embrace. But it was late, and we were also sleepy from this bath. At some point I felt sleep overtake me…

>The next thing I remember was waking up in the middle of the night…there was the first light of sun out the window. Pete was still in my bed, but had turn onto his back. The sheet had been pooled at his feet. There was a small stain on the sheet between us, and on his chest a small crusty white patch. His dick was soft, and I reached out and embraced it in my hand the way he'd done mine. It was bigger than mine, soft, and warm. I then rolled over and fell asleep.

>When we both woke up Pete made me buttermilk pancakes from scratch. To be continued

Sorry for the long time to write it out. I gotta go do lunch now. Will type up what happened that saturday later.

if you remember this, your childhood was awesome

How is everyone?

don't mind me

I just bought heroin for the first time.

Little tired.

Same ol' tricks, eh?

Don't do it, it's really not worth the hassle and lost time

>Not blueberry pancakes
FUKKEN DROPPED.

My lil bro is just 10 and he's already masturbating. How do I stop him from doing it and teach him the ways of nofap? Embarrassing him in front of our parents didn't help. I don't want him to become a degenerate incel with low testosterone.

Educate, don't indoctrinate.
Remove your opinions and give him facts, show him how xamples of those who stay in the beginner stages vs the rest of the game. Past that, let the bastard explore and learn, maturation will come with it, but you can't just rip the sandbox away before even one full castle tower is built just cause you couldn't control yourself, he is not you, he is himself.

Snack tiem