Hi Sup Forums i need your help ,im 19 and my gf also 19 and we have been together for 3 months...

hi Sup Forums i need your help ,im 19 and my gf also 19 and we have been together for 3 months, yestarday i saw her kissing another boy about 24 of age , i didnt say nothing , i think she will have sex with him , what should i do ? She is going to have sex with him but she didnt want to do it with me , i need some ideas .. Pic related

Fuck him before she can, obvious really.

Seriously beat the fuck out of him BAD, that way when/if she goes over she won't do anything. Try to be there when she says "i gotta go.." when she comes back all shocked , tell her what you did and kick her to the curb, fuck her

Let him fuck her

Fuck a faggot
Contract AIDS
Fuck her
She gets AIDS
Other guy fucks her
He gets AIDS

Beat her up and then fuck him infront of her. She will get so turned on that you it would only be natural to want you. That's when you deny her and tell her to fuck off.

Stab her right in the belly 66 times.

/thread

Op what kind of pussy are you? jesus christ

beat up the dude and fuck him in front of her to establish dominance, then beat the fuck out of her and fuck her in front of him to establish complete dominance

Close-ish. Follow her to the meet, beat the fuck out of him in front of her. When she wants u back. Leave or beg her to come back like you're going to

Nude dump on this thread for revenge

this...
dubs n that
thread/

Fuck her or at least try one more time.After all dump her,she is a whore.Or (if she will let you fuck her) stay with her without feelings and just enjoy fucking.Obviously you can fuck other girls too in this situation

To be honest, just leave the hutch. What u got ain't working, either now ur later but u two ain't be together in the end

Just kill yourself. Everybody will be hapoy.

Just dump that fucking bitch faggot.
You only have 19 years old. You still got a lot of pussy to explore.

This

Post any nudes you have.

Op, for the love of god. Let her catch you fucking someone! Greatest revenge and than ask her if she wants to join! Most aplha thing you can do. Only thing is the girl HAS to be equally as if not hotter than girl. Tell girl to look at her in the eyes as well as you

You're asking for advice when you already know the answer, which shows how much of a whipped pussy you are. Here's some advice you're not going to follow, but for shits and giggles I'm going to tell you anyway.

>She's cheating on you already. You caught her.
>Confronting her will only allow her to turn it back on you.
>dumping her now without any reasoning is best, but not as fun as keeping quiet and fucking her life up.
>get evidence. Loads of it.
>pretend to be someone else and blackmail her with it (make her stop seeing the guy)
>tell her close friends as the blackmailer and see if any of them come forward, hopefully female best friend or sister
Cue phase 2
>get them onboard with revenge fuck if you can
>get her family to alienate her (only works if they like you)

Beat her mum.
Stab her dad.
Shoot her dog.
Firebomb his house.

- so subtle and satisfying.

don't forget to bury them alll. Picture for proof please in the thread