I don't know why I'm asking you newfags for advice... but here goes

I don't know why I'm asking you newfags for advice... but here goes
>shitty childhood
>got 1550 on SAT (out of 1600, the "old" SAT)
>150 IQ, was able to go to good college despite terrible grades and never doing work in high school.
>never went to class at college, failed out
>became heroin addict. wasted years
>been clean 2 years now, still have no job, don't know what to do
>over 30, done nothing with life, no idea how to fix it
>been Sup Forumstard since habbo hotel raids
>Sup Forums is the only place I feel comfortable
>since 2016, it's being taken over by SJW faggots
>hate life. wat do? besides anhero

I thought I'd be successful somehow because of my brain, but it never happened. why am I asking you newfags for advice? no idea. halp

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/2JSRK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4 "an hero"/"do it faggot"

You have received the Legendary Work Ethic badge!

I was gonna give you advice but

>since 2016, it's being taken over by SJW faggots

Even if you're smart, you're an idiot.

orly? whys that?

heres some tits for no reason

You thought you could coast on intelligence so you did nothing. The answer is simple, do something now. Don't be too proud to step outside and get rejected by life, apply for jobs and get told no, ask women out and get told no, it's a fear of failure mixed with pride and laziness.

more tits, no reason
somebody, give me something

kill yourself

I can't really undo what bullshit philosophy the past 30 years have done to you. Conversations are so stupid. They don't fucking do anything.

You are smart, you can get into webdevelopment in 3 months (1 month to learn some technology and 2 months to get a nice project going and find ajob with it). Junior positions are always available and if you blow them away in the interview, you'll coast along easily.

Fuck you.

dude, just get a job, any fucking job will do, garbage man, janitor, cleaner, work in construction, just do something. After that, work for a while, build experience, find a better job, along the way you may find something that interests you, pursue it and keep at it

Become a tradesman. Plenty of work out there. Can own your own business with intelligence like that. Just gotta be willing to put into it. Plumbing ain't a bad trade imho just don't be a faggot

If you're old enough to have taken the old SATs, you should know by now that intelligence means very little. Nobody will give you a job because you have a high IQ. You need to stop thinking that you are entitled to something just because of those numbers.

You say you don't know how to fix it, but look at this at the simplest level: you are unemployed and have no employment history. The solution is difficult, but not impossible: get a job. Any job. I don't care that you feel like you should be able to get a nice stable career right out of the gate because of your intelligence. You can't wait around for that perfect opportunity. The longer you wait around for it, the less likely it will come. You need SOMETHING to put on your resume, fast.

You can search for those nicer jobs in the meantime while you work the less glamorous job.

What I wouldn't do is try to go back to college unless you have a very specific plan and a reason for going back. Don't go just to get any degree, make sure you really need it for a job opportunity. I see too many people go back to college in their 30s just to put life off some more and just spin their wheels for 4 years and make no effort to make themselves employable while they are there. They just want that paper that they will quickly find out is mostly worthless on its own.

A lot of stuff did sort of fall into my lap, so I guess I thought it'd always be like that. Did nothing in high school, and ended up going to one of the so-called "public ivies". Even after fucking that up, I still thought I'd write a book or be a public intellectual or some other nonsense fantasy pipe dream. Only now, post-30, am I realizing everyone has to actually work. And at this point, I don't really have any marketable skills.

>have high iq so expect the world to come to you
>kek

You're 30, start at community college again. Take advancement tests to jump ahead. Get into a reasonable generic major that'll help you land a gig

so get them. Go to a library and learn, it's w hat they're there for.

I hope you are over whatever made you think you could possibly have anything interesting enough to say that people would buy your book. I don't care how high your IQ is, with no life experience aside from drugs and failing out of college, the only one who is going to read that book is your parents out of pity.

I would leave Sup Forums and find something better to focus your life around. Not too many people here are good or successful people.

what i would do if I were u is get some shitty job to start somewhere while doing some mad science on the side

Clearly you aren't that intelligent. Even your average window licking tard know you have to apply yourself to get anywhere in life. You can't float around like Krang and think amazing things are going to happen simply because you think you're smart. In other words, you're a lazy dumbfuck. Apply yourself or just end it all.

I was basically in the same boat, except I started playing guitar and singing at 15. Got pretty good and can make enough to survive doing just that. I got a construction job building a huge recording studio ten years ago, and the studio owner and I became good friends. Three years ago he bought a building to be a music venue, did construction for that for 3 years and after it was done he made me head sound tech. I now run sound for awesome bands. Get a menial Job that involves something you like. Then stick with it and show your bosses you are both intelligent and valuable.

tits 4 Sup Forumsros

danke, mein nikkaz

>public intellectual
>because high IQ
>implying

Oh buddy. You really fell for the inductive horsepower == expertise and insight meme?

I'll second plumbing as a decent trade to move into. You can work for yourself and someone will always need you, it's not a bad gig. If you can develop decent bedside manner, nursing is decently paid and in high demand. You can travel with it and basically dictate the hours you work.

>Sup Forums
>bedside manner
Yeah, right.

Save up enough money to come to Australia, become electrician after 3 years of apprenticeship.

Money. Life.

Good point

moarteets

again teeties

a break from teets
an unrelated question:
Would you rather fuck a super femme trap inthe ass... or Julia Vins in her super muscled vagine?

another of Julia Vins

there's a way out, besides suicide...
I've been pretty much in the same situation, to a certain degree I still am. minus 3 years and substitute heroin with weed and booze. b-tard since '05 or '06. 6 years college, no degree, no money etc...

for years I had a really shitty part time job in retail, just to add to the little I was getting from my mom, God bless her...

what really helped me was actually getting a really tough job on a construction cite. it hurts every day. it's filthy (which I hate), exhausting (I'm a college wimp), full time (which I never did before) and I get paid less then the trained personnel (even kids ten years younger than me. also, I have really crippling social anxiety. before my first day there I slept 2 hours and hardly ever talked. I must have given off a real weirdo vibe.... I took the job for the money. not for any therapeutic vision.
my flatmate owes me roughly 1000 euro in rent. I might see the money back, but until then
but, I'm financially fucked.

but. even though I really hated it in the beginning and I was really afraid of it, it made me go out there!

I could still quit at any moment. there's always an hero as a last resort.
but, what I didn't realize beforehand was that it made me get out there! earn a little. get a little fitter. learn >9000 extravagant sex stories of which 99% are made up....
I used to be auto-aggressive, cut myself for a while. sometimes, the solution to an empty life spent in front of the PC actually turns out to get the fuck outside!

As a depraved bisexual, I genuinely struggle to choose.

The straight option is to be fucking Julia, obviously. Don't let the fags try to confuse you.

naked bitch w/ a motherfucking emu

I bet she has a clitoris like a baby gherkin

you got the fucking silver spoon so deep up your ass your brain got damaged...
next time you have a problem, consider killing yourself instead of ever asking for help... fucking idiot...

OP is obviously interested and trying to improve his situation. reaching out like this, if it's the only thing you can do, it's the best thing you can do!
I agree. It's been weird for me to go into a trade after failing college. I always thought it was below me... but once you suck up your pride it really can be great. if you're single or have generally low costs of living you can make loads of money. and, if you're not a complete moron, and it doesn't seem so, you're miles above your competition in the field. especially compared to other apprentices.

I'm not a maladjusted man-child. I solve my own problems.

actually, OP, I think you got some good advice in this thread! (and some newfags who don't understand >inb4 )
be honest with yourself. if the other option is suicide, either straight up or slowly by not doing anything with your life, if that's your plan B, what's the harm in taking a few risks? try some shit! try a job you are sure you would hate but have never tried. you'd be surprised how not shit some of them are! (also, time off has never been nicer if you've earned it!

name?

I was hoping you'd say something like that. I was actually considering putting a line about being a manly man in there.

That philosophy of yours is fine. Until something goes wrong. And if you're so "well-adjusted" that you can't ask for help when you need some, maybe you neither man nor well-adjusted...

you're not smart

you pretend to be smart and use it as an excuse to do absolutely nothing with your life

Carisha
Femjoy
imgur.com/a/2JSRK

The harsh fact of the matter is that even in academia, most toil in obscurity for a lifetime.
I figure, on the weight of probability, neither of us have any genius worthy of historic note. Even if it were so, you also need a very early start to reach such heights.

I'd much rather be my own master, do easy work for my bread, and study for personal satisfaction. It's shit on the way up, but trades can be great for an autodidact once you're established.

>>over 30, done nothing with life, no idea how to fix it

I'll be 30 this time next year, only started repairing the damage from my do nothing depression ridden childhood in late 2016. Went back to a cheap community college, averaging a 3.8 GPA. Got an internship through their job placement program, 40 hours a week paid.

Looking to land a career through the internship now. Can't stress how important it is to start taking baby steps. Even if it's just you going to find a job literally anywhere. You have to start establishing a work history. ANY WORK HISTORY is better than one you can't explain or none.

Once you've started and can show people you're motivated it won't matter what happened in your past. You know why it doesn't matter? Nearly every human in this world judges others off of their actions/behavior. We only judge ourselves off of our intentions and ideas. If people see you doing well for yourself, that's how they will view you.

The catch is you have to really want it, it can't be for anyone but you. You have to want to change, it has to be your goal to become a better/successful person. Once you're in that mindset, your social anxiety "only comfortable on Sup Forums" shit will naturally be pushed to the side by your drive to be successful.

If all else fails, abuse caffeine.

Also forgot to mention, nobody gives a fuck about your pretentious ass IQ. Stop talking about it, if you want to flex it, SHOW IT.

>nobody gives a fuck about your pretentious ass IQ
As valuable as a tool that has no use if you can't find a way to apply it.

This
You're/were too proud to accept any help, you thought because of your intelligence, things would just come you're way, but guess you weren't smart, so now is time to step up for yourself and act now before is actually too late.

I am a 147 and it comes down to work.

I had to work as a teenager so I like hard work and the feeling of getting something done. Went to college to be an architect but learned from a prof that it takes years before you get to do real design. So I started writing code. Been writing code for 30 years now working via contracts and startups. I can spend 3 weeks of 2 hr sleep days writing a product and be done. I then don't have to work for months. Have wife and kids so I don't travel like I used to but you get the idea.

You live in an age where your brain and pattern fimding abilities are valuable and you can work from anywhere.

You just have to get off your ass.

IQ measures your ability to recognize patterns.

That's it.

High IQ is valuable if you are in a job/role where finding a solution among a mind numbing set of variables and inputs is needed.

Otherwise you are just another organism needing food water and shelter.

Actually, IQ correlates with a huge number of positive life outcomes, including wealth and success in every single employment metric ever measured.

I'm an outlier, just because I'm an unemployed doofus doesn't mean shit when it comes to the overall data.

Also, teetz

KYS

Well, literally, in no job your IQ is going to be measured, only in very specific ones. Take your head out of your ass really. You're obviously too proud to accept the fact that, you're NOT smart, just intelligent and there's a huge fucking difference. Really man, put yourself on it, start from scratch, life is shit and all, but it's the o only thing you have that's yours and that you can do whatever the fuck you want with. And simple choices are, you make the best of it with what you've got. Or you throw it to shit, and feel bad every day for the rest of your life for being a deadbeat. Its your choice mate, be SMART about it. Cheers man, best of luck.

>150 IQ
>heroin addict

TOPFUCKINGKEK, maybe in your drugged up dreams, lowlife

My kid had a language delay. He saw a psychiatrist at Yale (dude went Harvard) and had an iq test, amongst other developmental tests. He said IQ is one aspect of successful. He gave a great analogy about iq being like rocket fuel. You can have the best fuel, but if the rocket is all fucked up, it makes no difference. So most successful people probably have high iqs, but not all people with high iqs are successful.

It proves true with you. I know a guy with an iq in the borderline range and he has a good union job. You need a job to start.

WELL I HAD SEX WITH YOUR WIFE

correlation causation.

what IQ are you claiming again?

I think you should hook me up with some oxycodone, dilaudid, opana, hydrocodone, or morphine (in that order).

this ma nigga

Jesus fucking Christ that whole "correlation doesn't equal causation" shit is getting old. No. No it doesn't equal causation. But it certainly fucking implies it. It implies there is a connection there, thats the point.

This is how nice I am... even though you made a stupid comment, you still get tits.

I fucked your dad in the ass. He was all like "oh Eddy Eddie!"

well played

"corellation does not equal causation shit is getting old"

That would be because it is true. It is old and will exist for all of time.

Other shit getting old:

1+1=2
4 < 7
2*2 = 4

... it just goes on an on ...

Return to your tantrum, genius.

>been writing code for 30 years now

nigga how fucken old are u