Hardcore Henry thread

Why is this movie so good?

it plays on the ADD and power fantasies of the modern male office drone

Did you watch it? Serious question, because I've never met someone who watched the whole thing and didn't at least think it was okay.

Anyway great movie, probably my favorite of the year. I was a fan of the director's band for a while so I've been waiting years for this movie, and the theatrical experience was the best of my life. I saw the midnight premiere then took my best friend again the next day. Soundtrack is fucking god-tier, too. "My Woman" it's nuts.

Has anyone made an edit of the Queen Scene and dubbed in "Bad Motherfucker" instead?

>I've never met someone who watched the whole thing and didn't at least think it was okay

You have now.

Muh video games: the movie

It's almost funny how fucking stupid this shit is.

EZ

The only part I liked was the scene where all the differently-clothed clones of that one guy were being activated and deactivated.

Ah, so the only "flaw" you can point out is that it's from the first person. Gotchu.

I'm interested to hear what you didn't like about it. Is this something that maybe you would have liked without the first person gimmick, or did you have issue with the movie outside of that? I ask because, as evidenced by that other faggot, the POV is the main complaint I've seen

But it isn't?

>I'm interested to hear what you didn't like about it

Found it impossible to care about any of the characters, for one thing, and there's a huge quantity-over-quality problem in regard to the action.

>that blatant Doom movie ripoff poster
That's fucking beautiful m8

Side note: Ilya Naishuller is fucking destined to make a Doom movie. If he did all this shit practically without a big budget, imagine what the fuck he could do WITH one.

>Has anyone made an edit of the Queen Scene and dubbed in "Bad Motherfucker" instead?
I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT'S THOUGHT THAT WOULD WORK 10x BETTER

Seriously though if I had Premiere still I'd get on that ASAP

I'VE GOT YOUUUU

UNDER MY SKINNNNNN

Movie was lowkey kino of the year. it's actually in my top 5

It was pretty kino desu

i liked it too. the guy popping out of the bushes was funny

Why is it whenever I'm reminded of this movie I immediately think of the woman getting her face smashed into the concrete during that escalator chase?
>that has got to be the gayest jacket I've ever seen
>hey man great jacket where can I get one?
>cue flamethrower

It's literally absolute kinography, a very rare action masterpiece. One of the great films of the decade. Spread the word, it's already massively underrated.
None of the above is an exaggeration.
And it's insane to think that such a delight of an experience could be a pleb filter, but sadly it is. They and other weaklings like >muh motion sickness people simply can't deal with HH.

The commentary on this is fucking great

>Danila Koslovsky is a heartthrob Leo Dicaprio type in Russia
>The chase on the bridge scaffolds was done with ZERO harnesses, CGI, or safety of any kind
>Hippie Jimmy was invented because their tattoo artist fucking sucked
>only reason the movie's as fun as it is is because of the multiple Jimmys

Apparently she just bounced right up after that and was like "Was that a good take?" all excited like a puppy.

Russians are (forgive the pun) fucking hardcore.

Honestly the only movie I enjoyed paying to see in the theater this year.
Saw it in RPX and had the time of my life.
I feel bad for people who missed out on watching it in theaters.

>tfw looked forward to it
>tfw wanted too see it in theaters
>tfw was away from home and couldn't see it when I had to chance

Man, it sure was great regardless. Even on the copy I got with the shitty volume while I watched it in a leaking, flooded tent during a storm.

That doesn't sound enjoyable at all. Like I'm angry just reading it. I love camping but the minute a drop of water comes in the tent I'm raging. If there's no car to retreat to then I would probably consider the suicide

It wasn't bad at all. The copy was decent it's just I couldn't hear it very well because of the volume and the rain. The water wasn't too bad either, it was just finding a dry spot to sleep or getting out of the way of drips that was the bad part.
I wasn't camping, I was living in the tent that was in my brother's back yard while I was helping him set up his farm

Yeah, it was pretty amazing acting from everyone considering it wasn't planned at all.

I took all my friends to watch it for my 19th birthday and we all fucking loved it. When we walked out of the theatre our minds were blown and just spent the whole car ride home ranting about how amazing it was.

By far my favorite movie theater experience I have ever had.

Who could have guessed that the russkies had in them to make something this KINO, huh?