Hug your sister, mother, or someone else in your family, tell them you love them, and post results

Hug your sister, mother, or someone else in your family, tell them you love them, and post results

Every time I try

Try harder?

TO FLY

I live 392 miles away from my closest relative.

So no.

user please call or text them.

I don't understand

my mom is the only person in the room and her brother is dying so i've already hugged her like 6 times today

She said she loved me to, but was confused. I don't think I hug enough

Hug her at least once a week, that should be enough. Who was it?

Is the guy who claimed that he titfucks his sister regularly in here? Can you please greentext the story of how it started?

Fuck off, this isn't an incest thread

huggo

I hug my mother almost every day

Find them first, ask them about justice then

I'm so autistic that I can't find the force to say that I love them.

In the last 10 years I was unable to speak with my grand parents and I fear that they'll die without me having told them that I love them, even if I know they're aware of that.

I don't know why I'm blocked like this and jokes apart, I never have been diagnosed with autism, just dysthymia.

I hugged my mom and told her I loved her and she told me to go take a shower :(

it worked. tks OP

They reacted no differently than normal, because I do these things regularly because I'm not an ungrateful piece of shit. Wat about you OP?

>dysthymia
shit user does it get better some times?

Honestly, I stopped caring.

My life is pure shit and my parents think that I'm an idiot with fake/imaginary problems, so I'll just live until I can't take it anymore. I guess.

They said they love me back.

Any hobbies to keep you distracted from this bs?

back to where these shit threads belong

I just called my mom and said it... she asked me whats wrong... then why.

Thanks for making that really fucking awkward OP