This site is for Americans. If you're not American, you don't belong here and you need to leave

This site is for Americans. If you're not American, you don't belong here and you need to leave.

Stfu nogger

Before or after bubblegum?

The gum is a lie.

Chinga tu madre

That explains everything, OP. This faggot site has:

> Too many pedophiles
> Too many people with depression
> Too many cuckholds
> Too many pessimistic and fucked up people
> Niggers

Speak human, monkey.
>it has all these things i don't like and people keep telling me i don't belong here
>better stay and complain instead of going somewhere i actually belong
If only subhuman foreigners weren't addicted to American attention.

MAGA!

Therefore, OP, you are right.

Go ahead and hit the refrigerator, eat your favorite crunchy cereal with milk and go upstairs to your room masturbate and wait for your sister/mom to come home sooner and get you off.

It's much better when sys does it, though, right?

I'm proudly American and can confirm this.

Well, you can make a (fire)wall to stop me. While you try to do that I am going to park my bear nearby.

>reddit spacing
>sys

Vete a rechingar a tu putísima madre, pinche gringo imbécil.

Jokes on you, monkey. I fully support the right to burn the flag. You're just as impotent to affect me as before you came to this thread.

You need to clean yourself up good, Cletus. You've been leaving skid marks.

Man, I wish I could meet everyone that replies to me on Sup Forums. I don't belong here? Ok, Mr. Internet Culture, suck a nigger dick.

This website is NOT American; internet culture is NOT American. In fact, American people are weird as FUCK with their IG/FB posts; too much cringe and idiotic pictures.

Therefore, Mr. American, I can come to this shitty site and say whatever I want, because I lived among your people and know almost exactly what type of asshole you are

*NIGGER TRIBAL MUSIC*

~ HERE ON Sup Forums, WE USE NO SPACING BECAUSE WE ARE SO COOL MANNNNNN ~

*NIGGER TRIBAL MUSIC*

>reddit spacing
Yeah, you don't belong here. Didn't bother reading your pointless post.

It's an American website that was sold to a Japanese man. Same as if an American man bought a Japanese car. It's still a Japanese car.

The source code was originally from Japan and I have no idea where it's currently hosted. But it's an American website. Not op, btw.

Glad you could pause the American TV show/movie/music you were enjoying long enough to post that

What a shit wrestler

>MuriKKKans only see the figureheads.
>Can't see who's behind the curtain.

I'm a spic born in the greatest country of the world, USA, and I hate how beaners niggers and eurocucks are destroying our American website.

¡Viva la Reconquista!

pic related, it's you

Man, how can you be this edgy?

How old are you? Seriously, I really don't want to waste my time.

If you are young (11~17), then I actually encourage you to behave like that; it's tons of fun indeed, internet troll roleplay gamer.

But if you are a grown ass man, my nigga, I feel sorry for your imbecile and nationalist ass..

>peoplewhoweresmartenoughtoleaveshitcountries.jpg

>>effeminate spic trash detected

You seem awfully happy that many "people" are basically doing slave labor.
>le edgy is an insult on Sup Forums Sup Forums because me and my redditor friends are sooo above it xD

Hola, tío Taco.

Pic related, it's OP

Moot definitely wasn't Eurotrash you ignorant cock smoker.

We still don't want your shit skin here... fuck off ...

>>my nigga

Retard betafag detected

amen

Sick fanfic bro

Isn't this site owned by a asian after moot sold it?

Sta mad 3rd world shitter
Stay mad fatty

Lmao @ all you jelly fags!

We can tell you're under the age of 25. You're in no position to be talking about age or maturity. Also, stop typing like you attended special needs classes. Adults don't need things double spaced for them.

preach brother

We no cross the border, the border she cross us!

>a non-white laughing at others
How ironic. But seriously, you're alright with me if you were born here.

can confirm, am 3 of those things

Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell.
– Edward Abbey

>ITT: Triggered non-white non-native English speakers.

I don't give a fuck if you are white, brown, red, green, etc I hate on everyone equally. This country is still a whole of a lot better than the rest of the shitholes out there

Quoting other people doesn't mean you're intelligent or anyone cares what that faggot said.
-Some handsome fellow

Stay angry, gringos.

Number One! Number One!

>I triggered all these subhumans so hard they continue bumping my thread

Going to make pork chops. You subhuman slaves better keep my thread going.

Oh, really, know-it-all faggot? Can you give some evidence for your claim? Also, how old are you?

Today's stupid holiday celebrates the creation of a sovereign nation that couldn't last a decade. The Confederation of States, March 1, 1781 – September 13, 1788.

>IP#21 to enter thread
>whiteknighting for another man because daddy wasn't around to tell you that's gay

Double spaced? Do you even know what double spacing is? I mean the real definition and purpose of it, idiot.

I bet you learned in you shitty public school that you gotta "type" your shitty CTRL C + CTRL V essays and always double space them in the end, right?

Do you know what a paragraph is, nigger? Do you know what should be included in a paragraph?

Last question, I promise. Have you ever read/written a serious paper to understand or make yourself understood by an intelligent revision board? Because structuring your text helps a lot making your point go across the table.

Man, just fuck you..

>IP#22 to enter thread
>whiteknighting for another man because daddy wasn't around to tell you that's gay
You type like a fag, kid.

>Reconquista
AKA turning USA into another shithole central american nation. If hispanic and latin american culture is so great, why do all hispanic and latin american countries suck so much?

>getting this triggered because someone pointed out you type like a tard