SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS TO ME! I DON´T FUCKING GET IT!!!

SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS TO ME! I DON´T FUCKING GET IT!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/search?q=Thom Yorke&oq=Thom Yorke&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j0l4.2328j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thom_Yorke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Yorke_(1658–1716)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dunno...

I DONT GET IT! I DONT FUCKING GET IT!!! THIS IS FUCKING ANNOYING! WHY WOULD SOMEONE POST THIS WITHOUT EXPLAINATION???? MOTHERFUCKER

user has some issues?

It says he was born in 1968 but died in 1716

WOULDNT YOU HAVE? COCKSUCKER!!!

LIAR!!!!!!!!!

HER GREEN PLASTIC WATERING CAN

He's still alive

I don't speak German but I can tell you it's saying he's a British singer and musician from the band Radiohead. German very close to English. Hope that helps

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR!!

Is he? Or is this what he wants us to believe?

Din´t Some fuck up 2016?

ISN´T THERE SOME; WHO ISN´T DUMB ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN ME THIS JOK?

Some what?

Whats the matter with you?

Let Autismo Be Autismo

DONT YOU BE LIKE THAT! IM MAD AT THIS FUCKER WHO POSTET THIS WITHOUT EXPLAINATION.

The Fuck?
It actualy stand there for weeks on the german Internet. Does other Anons have this too?
google.de/search?q=Thom Yorke&oq=Thom Yorke&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j0l4.2328j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

DO; MOTHERFUCKER; DO OTHER ANONS HAVE....

it's the by product of a multiverse jump. some one jumped us to another reality that is less fucked than the previous one.

Saw him last Saturday day actually

You still think of time as something linear, don't you?

What did Thom Yorke do in 1716? Some Theories?

And taht is the perfect exapmle for how the government lies to us. WAKE UP! Time Travel is real and known amongst the jewish community, wich we are held captive by. And by the The Way Thom Yorke is obviosly an Alien, have you ever looked at him or his eyes? Yea? Thought so.

LIAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!

>bandicam
>capslock
>german
>too retarded to just google it

Geh zurück zu 9Fag, nigger

What are you on ab about then?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thom_Yorke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Yorke_(1658–1716)

it's literally just two overlapping wikipedia articles in google previews. Article 1 doesnt have a date of death, since he is still alive, so google takes said date from Article 2.

The Fuck even is this thread?

Thom Yorke is an alien thread?