Do you think I could beat this dude's ass in a fight? He's always talking shit on fb...

Do you think I could beat this dude's ass in a fight? He's always talking shit on fb. He's the short hair (6'0" 180lbs) I'm the long hair (5'9" 170lbs)

I'm gonna kill both of you rednecks if you keep posting this thread.

What's it been...over a year of the same shit.

Fuck off already.

Lol.

then how will I fap?

dude you've been posting this thread for a fucking year already. just fucking fight him already

If you're doubts and have to ask other peoples opinion on that, the answer is most likely no.

just curious because he's always talking like a badass but think it might be all talk

op is ill

ill?

You'd get rekt. He'll pull your long hair down and make you suck him off you beta bItch. He's a megafag and get his ass destroyed in the men's bathhouses in San Antonio, TX every weekend.
Belee dat OP. Cut yo stringy long hair and get fucked.

What if I cut my hair before? Then he has nothing to grab.

ill

you'd still get snapped in half
Look at his muscles compared to yours and your fat.
Plus he is taller and weighs more
Rip op

i mean physically i think you guy have a even chance, just depends who's the better fighter. iv'e been in enough for it to feel like im just going to work so i suppose to more experienced person has the upper chance here since it kind of sounds like youre just relying on "does it LOOK like i can fuck him up" looks dont mean titty boi

old pasta is old. you are a nigger and death is a good idea.

I don't know how good he can fight. He claims he can but can only confirm one fight he was in. He posted this pic. Looks like he lost that one

hahaha the ol' "look at how tough i am for getting fucked up and taking it" pic. lmao youll fuck this guy up

lol yeah he posted and said "lol think he mighta broke my cheek bone" This is the guy who kicked his ass

dude is jakked

other guy must have fought back good

You are way smaller. He's kill you op

dude on top has a lean inwards in all those photos, typically means he ain't going down in one hit. you on the other hand actually look like a bitch, so you'll loose